Fags who don't live in or near new england will never know this joy

>fags who don't live in or near new england will never know this joy

get fucked

>Newfie Goulash

I'll pass

Lived next to a Wawa in undergrad.

I am convinced that NOTHING they serve there is good when you're sober. I gag thinking about that soupy macaroni.

If anything, and I mean anything, is a meme, it's Wawa.

Honestly I'm more disappointed by the coffee if anything; it's unreasonably watery and burnt half the time.

WaWa is certainly garbage food for mentally challenged New Jersey and Filthadelphia residents. Everything is slimy and nasty.

Delicious, Nutritious GetGo master race checking in. For me, it's the Buffalo chicken sub, the best road trip sandwich.

>wala

You forgot to mention the coarse grinds in the bottom of every cup!

There's tons of them opening in Florida, mostly in the Orlando/Tampa areas from what I know. The whole idea of getting food/coffee/gas in the same place kinda makes sense, but I never really understood why you'd pay more than a dime for a cup of coffee when it takes no effort at all to make at home.

Everyone on the internet has clinical depression and autism you queef. Even thinking about bringing water to a boil makes me exhausted.

Anyone got that video of that drunk college kid throwing a tantrum when he didn't get his macaroni?

Wawa is godly you fucking plebs

Just search for it on youtube

Wawa is trash and the only people I've heard say anything good about it are retarded jerseyites/filthydelphians who have nothing better to cling to in their region than fucking gas station food. It's the same thing as being proud of having a 7-11 near you

It's much better than 7/11
Nowhere in Philadelphia can I get a finer hoagie
It's top quality

I knew that kid no joke

>Dinics
>McNallys
>Pats
>Gino's
>Sarcones

>wawa
>new england

Why New England? Theyre on every corner down in south Florida. Gas station food lol

For me it's Sheetz, the best gas station food

He seemed like a real dick

Sheetz's eggs are weird. Their fries are high-tier though

Its coming to the west coast there is one being built in oc

The only correct answer.

Quick chek when i was in jersey. In florida im going with racetrack

Better than Wawa at least. But you have too much tempting, fried food.

Literally not a single wawa in new england

My mother makes something that resembles this. We're dutch-ontarians. Needs more fish to be newfie food.

looks like hoosier chili to me

Im hungry but disgusted

Classic Americans laziness. No wonder the rest of the world basically hates us.

I live in So. Illinois and had this shit last night.

Get fucked.

Tampafag here.

Wawas are making a huge splash here, and to be honest the food they churn out is fucking godly compared to most other gas stations/fast food joints. It's not going to be super high quality, but it's definitely going to be better than running into a 7/11 and picking whatever shit filth they have rotating on those heating trays all day.

Plus their brownies and cookies are pretty damn good.

True, Orlando here.

I used to have this whore gf who dumped me and I was so fucked I couldn't do anything, then this chick stabbed me in my eye and I was even more bummed out. Then it turns out my bitch of a gf has been banging some dude named hellboy and I just lost it, my friends told me to get my shit together and channel my anger, so they got a bunch of bottles and told me to break them behind Wawa's, shit was cash until I got arrested.

>having to live in the proximity of Delaware or Maryland

I'm solid. The worst part about NE is that the best state in it, Rhode Island, gets shit on all day long. Fuck massholes, Connecticunts and why the fuck are people from New Hampshire such fucking twats?

This guy knows what's up. Yinz fuckers need to listen to him.

at least they try to encourage people to eat healthy. they have nuts, bananas, fruit cups, salads on display. also their milk is great quality considering the only other opt for me is a ghetto walmart.

Here in Freedom Town US of A, we call that Chili-Mac.

There are Wawa's here in Maryland.

Royal Farms is better.

Sheetz is the trashy version of Wawa, they have more options but most of them are awful and they take forever. Their hoagie rolls are absolutely disgusting. Sheetz is good for some 2/$1 hot dogs and bbq middleswerth chips and that's about it.

That looks like wet greasy slop. Wouldn't feed it to my pig.
Wawa has okay food but it sure isn't the best and that shit in a cup you posted while acting superior makes you the one who should get fucked.

I love their italian hoagie...most of the other shit i stay away from

I live in said area. They multiplying like cancer its crazy. Food is somewhat overpriced though as well

Who the fuck buys food at gas stations with any expectations...

>Doesn't have a maverik
Get fukt m8

>Live in Rhode Island
>Live in New England

Try again, Connecticut Lite

I used to date a girl who had the Wawa goose tattoo'd on her ribcage

in retrospect it was stupidly trashy, even if she attached special meaning to it or w/e

Best tendies around, no doubt