Favorite type of doughnut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbRUTHGLu9s
youtu.be/Yw-FSUEc8Pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the kind called a McChicken that you buy at mCDonalds.

Those donuts are pretty bad.
>Edgy donuts with an anti-establishment theme
>Yet every tourist visits

A creamy Boston

looks like a cock and balls dude lmao

What are you, blind? It's a cock! It's not a rocket, you sick fuck! It's a cock! Look. It's a cock and balls! A dick! Chorizo and the huevos! It's a big stiffy! It's a penis! Penis maximus! A willie! A weenie! Mr. Jiggle Daddy! The one-eyed wonder weasel! Don't you see that? It's Jimmy and the twins. Rumple Foreskin. He made this. It's made from dil-dough.

Jelly donut. Fuck dude. I think I'm going to make a trip to dunkin' donuts now.

A what?

Preferably from LaMar's

I don't really donuts. I am a special case, though, so take that as you will.
>see 11:11 1:11 every where
>i observe EVERYTHING, i always observe people and how they act.
>i have anxiety and depression
>i have been bullied and called weird all of the time
>i use law of attraction, tarot cards and i study alot of things to do with that
>i'm very creative i love drawing and painting
>i love nature and making things to do with nature if that makes sense
>i get very attached to people i connect ( which is rare for me to connect with people) , and protective over them
>i can sense my pets past lives
And thats bout it, pic not related

I love cherry cake but they're hard to find. So usually get cream sticks or Boston cream or jelly filled. But any donut will do

Bavarian Cream filled, but recently, I've been craving a plain chocolate-frosted doughnut with rainbow sprinkles.

Also, RIP, J.R. Parsons

The ones covered in cereal are hurrible

youtube.com/watch?v=pbRUTHGLu9s

>edgy
They're donuts, they're just trying to be cute.

chocolate old fashioned, from the 24hr place just around the corner, at 2-4am

That's a dicknut, fagboi.

a bagel

>leave /r9k/
>glad i don't have to see this fuck around
>see this
kill me now

the one with just sugar

For me it is the Coney Pączki, the best Fat Tuesday donut.

Just a plain ring glazed.

Go stare at yourself in a mirror instead of posting unfunny cringe, Fede. You're not smart because you use proper grammar.

is that a penis

Man, fuck Voodoo, and fuck all the goddamn tourists that have a line out the door every night, and fuck the gay fucking street kids that hang out front and play shitty Johnny Hobo covers for heroin money, and fuck Downtown Portland in general. Actually, fuck the whole city. It's an absolute shithole.

donuts are stupid just like fat people

I'd rather have the touristfags stacked up outside the medicore meme spots instead of shitting up my seat at Prost! Beer in gustos and they have these neat little gas ovens in the back to cook the pretzels.

Where is Prost located?

I... i would try that.

You're dumb. I exercise and lift solely so I can eat donuts constantly

French cruller, fuck your meme donuts.

I Like coney dogs but that's disgusting. Just like that crispy creme burger.

this made me crack up so hard idk why

>tfw KCMO fag
LaMar's is bretty gud
If you're a midwest fag too, near the Mission KS area or Overland park, go to John's space age donuts. It's been open since the early-mid 60s and still puts out the GOAT donuts in Kansas

Literally across the street from Monsoons on Mississippi Ave. How the shit do you not know of this? It's not exactly next-level hipster meta when it's a pub that's been doing the same shit for almost a decade.

Who /Blue Star Donuts/ here

for me

Thankfully I'm in Colorado

youtu.be/Yw-FSUEc8Pc

why does he whisper so seductively?

>portlandfag
Muh nigga

plain
doughnuts are best if it's just fried dough, maybe with salt or sugar sprinkled on it while it's still greasy
anything else is just an excuse to eat jam or chocolate

these donuts are a total meme
they taste like shit. nothing about them is redeeming, so they have to overload their bullshit with shiny objects to entice mentally deficient retards like OP

Gordon Ramsay ASMR