Culinary mistakes

Just made a toxic substance
A Doritos and Mountain Dew smoothie. It was truly one of the most foul substances to ever pass my lips. I wanted to keep it simple, keep the flavors "pure", I was a fool. the nacho cheese citrus milk froth that teased my tongue was what i imagine the devils scrotum to taste like. youtu.be/hRWY2Gt60qQ

Kys

Your parents must be so dissapointed with you :(

Sour cottage cheese and thousand island dressing

you fucking sadists.

One of these days your videos are going to catch on and you will be hugely successful with the youtube normalfag community.

Doubt it

you should make that spam and miracle layered cake soon.

Never heard of this wonder

Make the Hurgin.

What the fucks a hurgin

For me it is the Hurgin

I will absolutely make this beauty. Have some bologna in fridge now. Maybe tonight or Tomorrow.

I cant believe i wasted part of my life by watching a few of your videos

You have lost that time forever

I crushed up a bunch of Nacho Cheese Doritos and dumped them into a bottle of Mountain Dew and drank the resulting paste. It was absolutely nauseating but I was compelled by pride to finish it.

Legit the worst flavor

i know you're in a character Nell and i wanna watch your videos but your fake voice is really annoying and it doesn't add anything to the humor, in fact it makes me want to not watch your videos anymore
can you please tone it down or use a real voice this is legitimate criticism, it makes your videos unbearable

>be a dumbass
>call it a "culinary mistake"

such is life in america

Appreciate the honesty, yeah its a character and i may taper away from it eventually. Been trying to tone it down a bit.

just drink robitussin next time

Oh, Taco Bell, Taco Bell, product placement with Taco Bell. Enchirito...

trip dubs dont lie

This movie is legend