What taco bell item or specials would you like to be brought back? or what new item would you like to see?

what taco bell item or specials would you like to be brought back? or what new item would you like to see?

for me it is the fire volcano box and i would like the option of a sweet hot sauce like mango habanero or pineapple

I mostly just really want the habanero sauce or volcano sauce to become a permanent part of the menu. None of the current TB sauces are spicy enough.

As for specific items, I already want the double stacked tacos to come back. Those things were great.

Chimichanga. When I worked at taco bell I would deep fry the grill stuff burritos. Taco bell shills, please make it happen

Dear G*d, please return cinnamon twists to the taco bell menu.
Thanks,
Every 20's stoner

Fiery Fritos Burrito.

End of discussion.

What is that thing underneath the chocolate cake?

do they still have the 5 buck box? i used to get the crunchwrap supreme one. it was a p good deal

Smothered burrito

They still have them I just got some

>or what new item would you like to see?

They need a loaded up version of their bean burrito so it's not just rice and beans. Taco Time has the Super Bean and they're amazing.

Volcano tacos and Baja steak chalupas.

The goddamn naked chicken chalupas. Had one last week and was expecting some "kfc chicken pizza" "double-down" level bullshit.
IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME. And now it's March, and they're getting rid of 'em. Kill me.

Volcano taco when they took it off the menu i wanted to kms

Ghost pepper griller. I would eat 4 after every lifting session but could have easily smashed 12. The only time i went back to taco smell was for the naked chicken chalupa and it was good.

Would kill a man for the ghost pepper griller.

The mini crunch wraps for a dollar. They were awesome and super price efficient.

Shiet negro came here to post this. Bring em back god damnit, the loaded grillers arent the same

They just have to bring back the volcano sauce and I'd be happy.
I also miss the bacon club chalupa.

just those fritos burritos from recently. I know there's the beefy fritos burrito on the dollar menu but they're kind of bland.

Beefy crunch burrito is great, they'll probably bring it back as a LTO this year.

Volcano Sauce. It needs to stay permanently. Also, I'd like to see the Beefy Crunch Burrito auto-banned from their menu forever, so I can enjoy the tears of thousands of autists nationwide.

Double stacked taocs. Even if they aren't $1 anymore they were still fucking great. Too bad they only had them for like 2 weeks.

Also forgot to add this bad boy: the Triple Double Crunchwrap. One of these would fill me right up and they were absolutely delicious, especially the spicy version.

I think that's supposed to be the LTO this month, should be starting tomorrow.

>They're bringing back the Triple Double
user, you just won the internets for today.

meant for

Volcano menu and ghost pepper stuff. Fast food places are always taking spicy items off the menu.

You'd think at least a Mexican inspired fast food place would have something actually spicy on its menu, but nope. It sucks, about the hottest thing they have is the fire sauce and that's not even spicy.

Is cheesy gordita crunch still on the menu?

I just want the prices to go down.

I can get 3 barbacoa tacos and a drink at Chiptole, for the price of a burrito, chicken quesadea and a drink at Taco bell.

Taco Bell doesn't need to be in Chiptole price range.

Chilito

Mfw that sweet spicy one. Holy fuck where did they test market that? The fucking Philippines?

>naked chicken chalupa
>it was good.
Fucking no it wasn't it was like a mcchicken folded in half with some half ass veggies thrown in.

Fuck off shill

U wot m8.
T. McDonald's employee

All I ever get a Taco Bell is bean burritos and soft tacos.

On rare occasions, I’ll get a burrito supreme but I quit ordering soft taco supremes, as half the time they’d just give me regular soft tacos and charge me for the supreme.

I did try Taco Bell’s nachos once, didn’t care for them.

(the Taco Bell by me never puts that many onions on their bean burritos, the cheap asses)

I don't care what they do to the menu as long as the keep cheesy bean and rice burritos and loaded potato grillers

Does tbell have cake?

The closest thing to cake it has is the cinnabon delights things. They're really good. I don't know what the chocolate cake in the OP pic is from.

The original Frito burrito.

Verde sauce, that shit went with everything and provided a nice alternative when all the others were just spicy

That was my favorite sauce, idk why the fuck they dropped it.

>Go to taco bell to get box and fried chicken tacos
>fucking faggots changed hours and were closed
>missed by 6 minutes

taco bell in more countries when

BEEFY

CRUNCH

BURRITO

Limeade Sparklers. I never tried the Fruitista Freezes because of these.

If I can only have one item back it would be the volcano quesarito.

some skirt at the local taco bell said they dropped it for diablo

I have no idea why the two have to be mutually exclusive

Triple double crunchwrap for me, the regular one has hardly any meat.

I want a spicier sauce too, but I didn't like their Diablo sauce, that tasted weird.

This is the correct answer.

Did they get rid of greens sauce????? every time i go to taco bell they dont have greeny sauce any more and it makes me want to kill myself

I agree with you entirely. The volcano sauce was literally the best thing Taco Bell has ever come out with. Those double stack tacos were good too, although the sweet chili one was slightly too sweet. Habanero one was the shit though.

holy shit those were good
>blackjack and volcano taco
>limeade sparkler
perfect combo
also I really miss the cheesy potato soft taco. it's now the spicy potato soft taco which is alright, the difference is the chipotle sauce instead of spicy ranch. You can ask them to sub it back so it tastes better but they still charge you 30¢ which I don't get. You're swapping out sauces, why is there an upcharge?

>Triple double crunchwrap for me
see

Why is Diablo the worst sauce?

I like it's heat level but it has a funky taste

Diablo is kind of fruity past its spice. I like Fire more but I can see Diablo being good on select things

I want to like Diablo because it's the spiciest, but I'm not a big fan of the citrus flavor. It's not really bad though.

only the grande soft taco.

I miss Taco Time so much.

Grilled stuffed nachos. Fuck they were so good.