Reminder to stop putting Ketchup in your fridge

Don't do it! It doesn't belong there!

it also doesnt belong on steak

why?

>"A: Because of its natural acidity, Heinz® Ketchup is shelf-stable. However, its stability after opening can be affected by storage conditions. We recommend that this product, like any processed food, be refrigerated after opening. Refrigeration will maintain the best product quality after opening"

If it wasnt obvious already, OP is a faggot.

This is the oldest meme in the book

>believing the lies of the ketchup jew

Cold ketchup tastes better

I love the contrast between cold ketchup and hot fries. So no, I won't be doing that.

Literally this.

Fuck off its my ketchup and I'll do with it what I please

I keep a lot of shit in the fridge that doesn't need to be. Mustard, mayo, ketchup, some hot sauces.

1. because I like them cold.
2. The main reason why the jew tells you to keep it in the fridge, its more accessible.

I have hot sauces in my pantry way in the back that have been there for years that I forget about all the time.
Not everyone has massive shelf space at eye level to hold all their little bottles of 57 varieties.

Some of us does not drench our steaks in ketchup and must keep it in the fridge for it to not go bad before we can finnish the bottle.

Ketchup damages the plastic bottle it is in faster when it is warm.

Not fast enough to matter if you use a normal amount of it, though.
If you rarely use it, you might notice the bottle separating into layers after a while.

mayo has be refrigerated after opening though, mustard ketchup and hot sauce doesn't. But im on your side they're better cold and more accessible together in the fridge,

Mayo does not need to be refrigerated. All of its ingredient are ultra pasteurized, and will last for weeks after opening at room temperature.

I don't know anyone who can go through a jar of mayo in just a few weeks.

Commercial mayonnaise is shelf stable and does not require refrigeration.
However if you actually buy this crap you're a pleb.

>Commercial mayonnaise is shelf stable and does not require refrigeration.

Only until it is opened. It is still just eggs and oil, no matter how you screech otherwise, and those items will spoil after you introduce them to contamination by opening the jar.

Might want to learn to use google, user.

I like cold ketchup with hot french fries.
Big family, or big waistline? A jar of mayo lasts a couple months

>fat free half and half
How does that work? Isn't extra milkfat the point of half and half?

That's because they don't want you bitching when you leave it on the counter with the cap off for two years.

>Heinz
>Jew
Kek

Don't tell me how to live my life you shitwizard

made with all natural milk and "cream"

what is this, 2011?

corn syrup and carrageenan for texture
artificial butter flavor for taste

I don't think google trumps solid personal experience.

Or eggs

>not cracking black pepper on your ketchup

>>fat free half and half
>all natural milk
Which can't possibly be fat free. So again, what the fuck?

It's probably made just like skim milk.