How do I create my own century eggs at home?

How do I create my own century eggs at home?

Read the wikipedia page you got the picture from...?

I got the picture from Bing Images I didn't look at a wikipedia page.

Well maybe you should, retard

I don't want to know the history of century eggs you dumb little spastic egotistical cuck I need a fucking recipe and pronto.

Cover an egg in mud and leaves for a couple of months.
Boom you have a century egg

That guy was being a dick but here's my family recipe for them. Start by getting a bunch of sand and a bucket with a lid. Fill up the bucket about 1/4 with sand, then line it with your eggs. Make sure they are at least a few inches apart (to avoid eggworms). Then pour more sand on top of it and repeat until the bucket is full and covered with sand. Put on the lid loosely and then bury it in a hole so that the top of the bucket is at least a foot underground and bury it, packing the dirt down tight so no coyotes go digging for them (they love eggworms). Leave them there for at least a month but we usually leave them for 6 months to a year. And walla, century eggs, ohio style

This sounds fucking disgusting. Nevermind.

Aren't there some weird Chinese eggs cooked in piss or something?

>weird
Can you ditch the racist subversive undertones? Kthx

>cooked in piss
There are some Chinese variants steeped in horse urine which are even more delectable than the other kinds. Here in ohio we make our own with horse piss boiled homestyle eggs.

Kek

The urine helps avoid eggworms

No, not horse urine. I have heard about those eggs before. The vendors use the urine of young boys. They wait outside elementary schools and when school is over they pay the boys the piss in a bucket for them.

you can't at home without getting eggworms. you can try, but you need to check every day for eggworms

>OP's a retarded faggot

No surprise here.

My local asian market sells a whole wide arrangement of them for around $1 each. They are not expensive, and they taste okay

Can you not assume everything is a personal, racial attack? That itself is racist.

anyone else see a pair of eyeballs in that pic?

a pair of peepers in the picture

>those Chinks are slanty eyed gobber gibbing WEIRDOS but I'm not racist or anything I swear!
you should be medicated and in a mental home

Weak b8

>get egg
>wait
>wait
>wait

What the fuck are century eggs? I've never heard of them before.

eggs perserved for 1,000 years ( a century)

They are eggs inseminated with virgin boys peepee, than covered in horse feces for about a hundred years.

Source: Wikipedia

kek

What's Google? I've never heard of it before.

can't tell if joking or not, cause that's kinda what OPs pic looks like

>stop discussing food related things on the cooking board just use google lol

Fuck off you slitty eyed cunt.

>asking dumb and easily answered questions
>discussing food

You must be new to internet forums so imma help you out senpai. You see, if we just let dipshits ask all the dumb questions they wanted and then we all spent time answering those dumb questions, than no actual discussion about food will take place, as we are all just answering the exact same questions over and over again. Make sense? Thanks for playing! Now get the fuck out!

You sound upset. What's wrong, did I bump your mcchicken thread off the front page?

>GUYS I'M TOO LAZY TO GOOGLE FOR LITERALLY 30 SECONDS
>GUYS LOOK THIS UP FOR ME
>NO FUCK OFF FAGGOT JUST TELL ME HOW TO DO IT FUCK
OP everyone

You have to boil them in piss

>take egg
>wait a century

Easiest recipe ever, dumbass.
Ur so dum haha lmao

this.

Just boil an egg and put it in a closet somewhere and forget about it, then take it out in 100 years, and wa la, century egg

>Cover an egg in mud and leaves
AND HORSE PISS.

Seriously. The uric acid from the horse piss is what soaks through the shell and reacts with the egg to coagulate it. I'm not even fucking joking.