I read about this on Etsy...

I read about this on Etsy. Apparently if you put 2 frozen eggs in your coffee every morning it'll increase your digestive system and give you a temporary boost to speed, endurance and charisma. What does Veeky Forums think of this method?

Other urls found in this thread:

slimetony.com/post/157880562357/peoplegettingreallymadatfood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate this fucking board

>increase your digestive system
It makes it larger?

i think you can go ahead and catch sarsaparilla you faggot

>temporary boost to speed, endurance and charisma

those are shit stats anyway. get and refund on those eggs and try to find something that boosts strength and dexterity.

Yeah.

Veeky Forums Coffee

+1 AG
+1 CH
+1 EN

War. War never changes.

>he's not fatty

*places paw on chin and stares absently at the ceiling*
You know, you may be on to something.
*puts paw on hip and shakes tail*
I think I'll try it!

>str + dex boost
Don't listen to this user. Just chug pre workouts with additional protein powder all day. Gives you Str + End boost, but drastically drops dex, which is useless unless you're the dps

OP here. I lick my hand and stick it in the tub of weigh protein and I lick it off for desserts.

>in your coffee every morning it'll increase your digestive system
>increase you digestive system
fucking wut?
also
>and charisma
lol, did you mean stamina?

what language is this?

why do they have to be frozen? Wont two frozen eggs make your coffee cold? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Coffee isn't supposed to be piping hot your suppose to chill it down with some ice cube let it sit out for 20min

I really like SAGE in the morning

Reminder that sage is not a downvote.

>thinking putting frozen eggs in your coffee is gunna give you +1 agi +1vit and +1chr

you could also just jizz in your coffee

>Telling people you leveled Dex

Fucking faggot

>jizz in coffee
>butter in coffee
>eggs in coffee

What's your prediction for the next "x in coffee" meme?
I say pepper.

I feel you.

I just want to talk recipes and cooking techniques.

But no.
>meme
>meme
>meme
>bait
>shitpost
>hate
>bait

>refund

>OP goes to Walmart
>I need my money back
>cashier looks down at ice tray
>gives him the money because Walmart employees are either stupid or don't give a fuck because they hate themselves
>OP also had gun on cashier
>takes refunded money and shops for something that boosts strength and dexterity
>buys $80 worth of kreatine and protien products
>stops browsing Veeky Forums and starts on Veeky Forums
>still a /b/tard and /lbgt/ poster because OP is still a faggot

Welcome to Veeky Forums. No topic-related board has any discussion. It's all shitposting.

t. Veeky Forums

wow I didn't think they made sarsaparilla anymore

you made it op

slimetony.com/post/157880562357/peoplegettingreallymadatfood

>Temporary boost.
Man up and put frozen chicken in your coffee, that will give you permanent EN and STR boosts

only in Sioux City

I thought you were supposed to put butter in your coffee.

>it will increase your digestive system
>increase
>your digestive system

mods fucked the whole board up by banning actual food related topic posts.

why would you spend time uploading food images and recipe walkthroughs when /alc/ and jack get 300 (yous) every 3 days

>I just want to talk recipes and cooking techniques.
>Veeky Forums
Laughing at your pathetic life

it'll take more than a +1 in charisma for me to aquire gf

Underrated post.
Can someone tell me what to eat so I can raise my INT ?

>being a momscience reading retard

brains

lit is filled with crazies

Int is a hard one
only the most patrician foods will raise your intellect, which is why the upper class is always at the top.

nope, it bloats your digestive system, through massive production of gas. Typical to salmonella poisoning.

sprinkles

minues 50 points for being a fuck.

doesnt seem like it would but max sugars = int your body converts basically any complex carb into int boost

Do Europeans really do this?

for maximum stats....

>increase your digestive system and give you a temporary boost to speed, endurance and charisma.
What, no curing cancer?!?

Actully that's pretty tasty
Mix a bit in with the dry coffee before you make a cup

If you are the dumb nigger in your party.

>hurrrrr eggs cure cancer!
Kill yourself literally

You need to improve your reading comprehension

It gives you the shits from food poisoning.

Im starting to study cookig and always hated Veeky Forums. Im giving it another chance, but Im not used to the board culture, if I cook somethig and post photos of the prosses will people start to screech autisticaly or will I actually get cirtics and advice? Dont care how mich hate there is in any advice as long as there is an actual suggestion.

You need to read a fucking medical textbook if you think eggs can cure cancer.

If eggs cured cancer there wouldn't be any fucking oncology wards or hospitals treating cancer with anything but fucking eggs...
My mom has Stage IV brain cancer and hearing you spreading ignorant lies like this pisses me right the fuck off.
Think about how retarded you sound saying that. Prevents cancer? I highly fucking doubt it, but cures cancer? Fuck no!

Go to r/cooking you mommyblogging faggot.

If you make a thread looking for criticism and advice you'll either be abandoned or flooded with bad criticism and shit posts. You need to make the thread with the mentality of just hanging out and shooting the shit with some autists. Also include pictures of your cat. Autists love cats.

I hate tripfags and namefags tho, and it would be no blog, just some pics about food, like suggested. You need to chill.

In that case you have my permission to make 1 (One) thread. Now begone before I change my mind.

You heard the boss, get outta here.

You mean /v/

GIANTS
G I A N T S
G I A N T S
BECOME
U N S T O P P A B L E

>tfw you spent all your skillpoints on charisma
>never goes out
Hold me bois

Again, reading comprehension.
And, maybe, also a medical textbook if you can't spot the [/sarcasm] that was a mile thick in this post

Don't do this you'll break the level cap

Veeky Forums should have its own sticky

I want to try this just to get my breakfast protein up a little, but would it be safe? Does freezing eggs kill the salmonella like cooking them sunny side?

Yes I always cost the outer shell with canola oil before I put them in the freezer.

americans are like the eggs I eat, they are fragile.

What the fuck. Were you on the Spells section of that site there are a lot of witches on that site