looking at this picture or even thinking about them literally makes me salivate

They're just small chicken tenders with sauce fuck off

>air is just molecules
>Veeky Forums is just a website
>music is just sound
>pizza is just bread and cheese

ok retard, give me an actual argument

What wrong with that?
Old school food *CAN* be improved. This is a prime example of evolution, continuous improvement. I like progress, dont you?

there is something satisfying and primal about sucking the meat off the bones

>haha mom i shitposted on Veeky Forums again

I'm sure you're very proud of yourself

Nah, it's a prime example of industrially produced garbage. It's not progress, it's a step backwards. It's trading off quality and flavor for cheap and convenient instead of actually caring about our ingredients it's just pre-frozen shit.

Unless they are literally deboned wings(they arent), then you shouldn't be allowed to refer to them as wings. Those are basically glorified chicken nuggets.

They don't even use the tenders most of the time
Usually it's the breast meat cut into chunks
It's literally shit tier meat that they can upcharge for muh convenience. If you buy boneless "wings" you're a fucking clod

>evolution is equal to improvement

I want the retards to go

le post le wow much win ebin

Traditional wings please. Don't you have to be like 12 or younger to order off the kids menu?

I like them because you can eat then with a fork and at wild wing (my local) they taste amazing. Garpar with extrat parm is my go to

>tendies taste amazing

Yeah, I know that. I also know that tendies are trash and treat them as such

>breast meat
>shit tier

you are a terrible human being and your parents should be ashamed for raising you to be this way

Wow. Get over yourself Chad

Breast meat is the trash meat of the chicken
It's way too lean and lacks a lot of the flavor the other parts have.
It's alright when you have an optimally raised chicken and keep the skin on and everything, but compared to the other cuts, it's easily the worst, especially in the context of breaded, fried, and sauced chicken parts.

>likes something
>treats it like trash

Lol. You need to take care of your mental health you faggot

i made them with cauliflower once

10/10, planning to do it again

I actually wanna try that. I was in montreal a few days ago and coworker brought me to this vegan place. The general tao "chicken" was amazing. Like, 9/10 easy.

I tried that. I fucked them up though and they didn't get crispy and the batter fell off.

Boneless chicken wings are for faggets only.
White chicken meat is for people who dont like chicken.

>They're just small chicken tenders with sauce

>this is a bad thing

Boneless wings are Nuggets ?