How do you guys like your instant ramen? What do you add to yours?

How do you guys like your instant ramen? What do you add to yours?

Weeb

I'm asian, so no

thaw a couple lamb chops, fry them with some salt and garam masala

boil a jar of chicken stock, add frozen corn and peas, put the noodles in, remove from heat

take some broth out, mix in some soybean paste, pour it back in

bit of sesame oil and some kind of vinegar, usually rice, wine or apple cider

but the lamb chops on top
pepper
10/10

Damn, that's not instant. I like the addition of lamb chops though. Lamb is my favorite.

>90% of the time

nothing, it's instant noodles and they're cheap as fuck, can't be bothered.

>10% of the time

mix a fried egg in along with a bit of soy sauce, this in in the chicken broth ramen btw.

Like this. Stop pretending it's a cuisine. Noodles are trash.

it doesn't take that much longer, really

while the stock is boiling and the veggies are cooking is usually plenty of time to get the lamb ready (not including defrost time, which also isn't very long because they're so small)

i get the big frozen bags of odd sized lamb chop ends at lambing season for like $10, it's pretty sweet

Nothing. I do eat it with blue cheese - not added in the ramen, obviously.

Guess it seems like a fucked up combo but it really works for me for some reason.

cheese and egg

I put cubes of cheddar cheese into chicken flavor cup noodles.

>cheese
I've tried it before, but good lord user. Have some dignity.

They're better dry.

First, I throw the flavoring packet out. Then I crumble a Knorr chicken (or beef) bouillon cube on a pot with boiling water, and I add some carrots and peas. On a separate pan, I sautée garlic, scallions, and mushrooms, pass them over to the pot, and grill some beef strips. Then I cook the ramen noodles on the pot with water, and I serve it all on a bowl, topped with scallion greens and the beef strips.

what did he mean by this

No broth, with a little bit of cheddar and parmesan.

I'm not sure. I take it back. It's instant ramen. Do whatever you like. I'd add green onion though.

add some tofu while it's cooking, put in tabasco and chopped cabbage before eating

some of us have the decency to be ashamed when eating instant noodles so we try to hide that it with minimal effort

>ashamed when eating instant noodles
I have always felt this whenever eating packaged/processed foods whenever there was no other option. it's a real feeling of guilt

of ramenrater is fine with it, so am i

Whatever veggies are leftover usually green onions, carrots, cabbage, broccoli or green beans

Add some vinegar + fish sauce + chili paste, few drops of sesame oil

1 egg, made depending on how much time & effort I want to put into it. Hard boiled, soft boiled, fried, poached or just dropped into the broth are all good

I like to throw in frozen dumplings.

who else eats noodles on the edge of raw.

soggy noodles are the worst. being just barely fully cooked means the water they soak up as i eat them makes them not mushy.

Just an egg poached in the same pot. I eat straight from the pot too.

flavor packet, a little extra chicken or beef base depending on flavor, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sriracha, and a shitload of ground pepper. sometimes an egg

Before cooked
-chicken bouillon
-garlic salt

After cooked
-Tapatio Hot Sauce
-Lemon juice
-Pepper

One pack Shin Ramyun red

Bottle of water in small pot

2 Tbs sriracha, 1/2 Tbs curry powder, bit of onion and garlic powder, and both packets into water

Bring that shit to a boil and let it boil down for a couple of minutes to concentrate the broth

Put in noodle puck and cook until they come apart

Kill heat and drop in an egg and gently cover the egg with noodles without breaking the yolk

Cover and let sit for one minute

Stir egg yolk around and put in a pat of butter

If i've got some bacon around, i'll boil that in the broth before i put the noodles in.

1 egg, soy sauce, loads of spices, tiniest fucking knob of butter imaginable, green onion.

Fried meat if you have it.

I place the brick of noodles in a microwave safe bowl, fill about half an inch above it with water and microwave it for 3 minutes. Take it out, add the seasoning packet, let it soak up more broth. Then I eat it. It's a 10 cent pack of instant deep fried noodles. It's a waste of time or ingredients to add all that BS into it. If you want all that crap then make actual ramen, not a 10 cent instant noodle packet.

I like mine in the garbage where it belongs

Same, I always shave a few minutes off of the cooking times they give.

Like your style user.

I love spicy korean ramyun. You get to taste the spice on the way in AND on the way out.

i ususally just use instant noodles to dump whatever leftover meat and veg i have from last night

I add soy sauce to the water before it boils, red pepper flakes, this general tso sauce and sometime a healthy amount of Cajun salt mix
It's salty, spicy, and savory

shin ramen red with
>spring peas
>1/4 cup diced onion
>frozen corn
>1 tsp. fish sauce
>1 tsp. soy sauce
>1/2 of a lime juiced
>shredded chicken at the end

boil noodles for 3 mins w/ spice packets, then add in your veggies for the last 2 mins. garnish with cilantro and sriracha. Poached egg sometimes as well for a richer broth

Honestly if only for a late night snack, I cook as directed and only ass a heaping teaspoon of cayenne pepper. little bit of heat and some salty ass noddles.
>next morning
>feelsdehydratedman

Cheese, ranch, soy sauce, semen

this

>boil two blocks of ramen
>drain out all the liquid
>back into the pan
>mix with cheese and mayo and beans
>serve with hot sauce and tuna salad

When I lived in Japan, my host family pretty much only ate this.

I just follow this recipe, it's really good

Most of these recipes are too much effort for convenience food.

Boil water
add seasoning packet
boil a slice of bacon for 60 seconds
add noodle brick
and that's it. Cook regular from there. The fat from the bacon goes to the broth and it's good to sip after you eat all the actual content