What's the best food to eat after smoking weed?

What's the best food to eat after smoking weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

jneurosci.org/content/35/4/1505
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bullet.

A bullet.

A bullet.

Pizza and Dr Pepper

And a bullet

A bullet.

A bullet.

A female bull.

A bullette, if you will.

Cyanide

A mullet.

probably semen?

right up there with a bullet

A McChicken filled with bullets

A lot

whichever you would normally eat plus something new.

In your case, cock and a bullet.

of bullets.

>weed is for degenerates
>proceeds to destroy liver with booze
muh dichotomy

Underrated

I once ate 3 microwaved lasagnes in a row when a bad case of the munchies hit.

huehuehue

>implying the majority of people in this thread don't smoke herb
I know what you should have for your next meal.

Why would I smoke herbs
They're normally for cooking with
I don't think there are many use cases for smoked thyme or whatever

A bullet.

Why does weed trigger autists so much?
Is it because they can't find a dealer?

Yes.

Sherbet ice cream

This is actually what it is.

I drink very moderately.

Because it's degenerate to have an illegal substance as a crutch to fall on for being mentally unstable - let alone the dogma associated with it - sleazy, unkempt, unclean men and women who have the IQ of a brick.

What could be an exceedingly long post cut very short - it's disgusting and people have many reasons to think it's disgusting, too.

>illegal substance
Depends on where you live senpai.

Kill yourself.

>not vaping weed
kys

That's not exactly making a good case. You know what I meant - it's for miscreants who are incapable of enjoying life and having actual hobbies and have to fall crutch to a drug instead.

Weed is for delusional faggots who absolutely have to pursue psychosis to lie to themselves that their lives are alright. They need to go completely insane to survive because they are so stupid and fearful.
Alcohol is for men who don't give a fuck whether they live or die, but still face the world for the shit deal that it is.

The IQ isn't just an association. Weed use meaningfully impedes brain development. This doesn't mean anything if you're 30, but kids who start it at 16 are several kinds of fucked.

Oh shut the fuck up alteady with your projecting.
I have a fulfilling career, hobbies and social life and enjoy the occasional toke because it's relaxing; and I abstain from alcohol. Not everyone uses cannabis as an escape just like how joy everyone uses alcohol as an escape.

Correct. All too common have I witnessed this phenomenon.

Keep telling yourself that - it's "relaxing." Enjoy it wreaking havoc on your body and simultaneously having an abhorrent stereotype attached to you for anyone who sees you. After all, the stereotype is probably true. You're just as bad as they are.

Get a fucking hobby, you gross stoner.

It's important to note that this has never been confirmed in a controlled study so claiming a mechanism is false. It is merely an association at this point.

jneurosci.org/content/35/4/1505

I see, makes sense

>replying to bait
Eat a bullet.

The projection and self-hatred is palpable.

All of them

>Enjoy it wreaking havoc on your body and simultaneously having an abhorrent stereotype attached to you for anyone who sees you.

Enjoy your McDonald's and processed foods, you fat sack.

I don't think you know what that word means, and I think the delusions are already starting to set in. Speaking of "projections," I love myself very much - it's stoners that reek of body odor, weed, and wasted potential that I hate.

it brings me joy to know that my hobbies give you autistic rage

some of my favorites

>spicy anjeero with mint ayran
>omurice w/ semi-demi-glace
>Lavaburst Hi-C
>local honey or home-made jam on just-baked english muffins
>frybread taco

just anything that will keep my mind on some simple cooking instead of just walking into the kitchen and eating a shelf of convenience foods.

Sous vide salmon. Trust me, I'm a high guy making sous vide salmon.

A bullet.

>wife arrives at home
>goes for the oreos
>she is agast at the amount of oreos I've apparently consumed throughout the day
>I assure her everything's fine, I was simply high
>she narrows her gaze, clearly communicating regret over certain choices in her life

>wreaking havoc on your body

Certified Nigga™

This.
*unzips dick*

samefag

"no"

Eat a bullet.

Carl Sagan smoked weed. Bill Gates smokes weed, or he used to. Obama did. Many people do it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that everyone who does enjoy it is less than you. Stop with your ignorance

Everything in your kitchen desu

Raisins, Just ate entire 12oz bag.

Any nuts are good

English muffin with grape jelly

Cereal
Ice cream
Girl scout cookies
Pizza
Chocolate milk

Chicken tendies
Pizza
Medium rare cheeseburger with fried egg
Gravy french fries
Biscuits and gravy
Butter pecan ice cream
Classic pb&j sammich
Chocolate milk

Some of my favorites

GOAT

this nigga knows his shit
also;
>mangoes
they actually improve your high when combined with THC

I am 100% satisfied with my life while sober, but I still drink because why the fuck not? Enjoy yourself senpai, stop trying to explain your motives to fat neck beards on a Norwegian housecat breeding forum.

It's a shit drug. I'll admit it's kinda comfy and food is awesome stoned but I wasted my adolescence and young adulthood with that shit.

Burger & Fries.

or Sammich & Chips if you do not have the goods to make Burger & Fries or feel like driving to some fast food joint.

a big ass bag full of cashews

>especially if they are Trader Joes honey sesame roasted cashews

I think the alcohol has rotted your brain too, buddy. That's the dumbest and most delusional justification I've heard from you alcoholics yet.

Anything dumbass, weed makes everything taste good.

>weed = bad
>alchohol = good
>tee hee hee 50s propaganda
>muh trolling

I just saw this thread on reddit AMA

>Carl Sagan, Bill Gates and fucking obongo
You aren't helping your case

Boom goes le dynomite

>smoking the devil's lettuce

Nothing triggers me more than people on social media posting infographics about how harmless weed is. I see that shit every day. It might not cause cancer or liver disease but it has the potential to be far more psychologically damaging far more quickly than alcohol.

>girl i like smokes weed
>calls me while she's driving in a snow storm to tell me she's "high af"
>tell her to get off the phone and stop being a retard
>she does but says she'll call me later
>she doesn't

why are weed addicts such degenerate, flaky pieces of shit?

You made her drive through the storm. You pushed her away with your anti-weed autism.
But relax! She's better now. She found someone who appreciates her and doesn't judge. Sex is MUCH better this way.
Just stay honest with yourself. Good luck!

she was driving anyway! a retard like he,r that gets loopy from a half a joint shouldn't be driving and on the phone in a snow storm. plus maybe you weedfags don't understand but you guys are about as interesting as broomhandles when you're high

It's you who is lost in the haze, little one. Your ill-conceived judgments cloud and distort your worldview, thereby displacing your self. Call it what you will, but I like "Stockholm Syndrome of Self".
My best advice: surrender to the flow. Take some time to reflect on that. She wishes you well.

Dude weed! LMAO!

what? enough of this hippy shit. how do i get her to fall in love with me so that we can get married and be happy together and have the functional family i never had?

fish tacos with mango salsa
chocolate milk shake

paneer and pakouras and mango lassi

garbage fries
nachos

hummus plate

skittles
gummi bears

i herd chocolate and mango actually influence your high and help the thcs do its thing

generals tsos
and crab rangoons/ crab puffs

Intelligent choice, but stoners rarely make good choices.
Being baked usually sends your cravings toward child-friendly junk food. Sweets, ice cream, cookies, burgers, fries, tendies, chips, you know the drill. It needs to be easy and gratifying, and usually loaded with calories.
I try to not keep that shit in stock, because it leads to fatness. But its almost impossible to avoid the mad munchies. My last stoned adventure was a whole box of frozen waffles with peanut butter.

slices of butter with vegemite on them

b r u h

She died, actually.

This.

Or lettuce, I love eating something fresh and crispy when I'm stoned.

Start smoking weed my dude.

>famous astronomer, richest man on earth, former US President
>autist on Rwandan dung beetle forum

Who are you quoting?

Oh just stop it with the condescending language, smoking weed doesn't make you "smarter" (whatever that entails) nor does it make you a better person. All that comes down to personality and education, and if you feel the need to talk down to people who don't smoke weed then you're at least lacking in the personality aspect. As for the education, I can only hope that you're doing ok.

Smoking is a nice pastime, nothing more, nothing less.

I just hate the weed culture and the people who act like it's a miracle cure for every fucking disease. Weedheads occupy the same space in my mind as vegans pretty much.

- Jack Sclafani

Stop being a faggot.

DUDE

>Bill Gates smokes weed, or he used to.
Source?

Mate this post sums it up for me. I'm not bothered about the legality of the substance it bothers me when weedsmokers use shitty excuses such as 'It's not even addictive' or 'it cures cancer' and then start mumbling on about conspiracy theories involving the government. The simple reason why weed smokers are a meme is because of (As the post quoted mentions) the smelly unkempt weedsmoker dogma that comes with it. Its used as a mediation to forget all of your shitty problems in life. You must have a real shit life to want to make yourself retarded for a few hours a day.

All you can eat buffet.

Alcohol actually has some health benefits when drunk moderately. Weed is basically poison, only one step above meth.

I'm surprised they had the discipline to law out the boxes like that. Figured they'd give up 5 boxes in and just start eating.