Why do people who drink coffee black always make sure that everyone knows they drink their coffee black?

Why do people who drink coffee black always make sure that everyone knows they drink their coffee black?

because you're their intern?

Because it's coffee and not chocolate milk

Why do faggots that don't drink black coffee constantly shitpost on Veeky Forums but still make out like they're the good guys?

>never heard this
>never heard anyone talk about craft beers
>never had anyone complain that I eat meat

Generally think you faggots go looking for arguments

How do you know that the people that are drinking their coffee black that don't have to always make sure you know they're drinking their coffee black are drinking their coffee black if they aren't letting you know that they're drinking their coffee black?

Somewhat this, but not always.

Usually it's only heard when you strike up a conversation about coffee with somebody.

>boy oh boy I sure do love coffee, I don't think I could function without it

>haha yeah man, me too, but I drink my coffee BLACK

You can't really get mad because you bring it on yourself.

>tfw drink coffee black 99% of the time for the past 10 years
>just do it to avoid extra calories

I hate being memed on, black coffee even starts to taste good after a while once you can start distinguishing different flavors in it. Once you dump cream and sugar in it, all coffees taste the same. I'm a faggot tea purist too

>go to Dunkin'
>want a medium hot black coffee
>cashier can't read my mind
>have to tell them my order

my wife told me its because they're "advertising" themselves as an interracial cuckoldress or cuckold

>he gets his coffee from Dunkin
Why do you hate coffee so much?

Why do people who complain about people who drink black coffee always let you know they're going to complain about it?

I think it's a meme that people who hate coffee believe because they can't imagine enjoying coffee at all, but if they have to choke it down they'll have a pumpkin chai latte or something

At work I've got an aeropress and a hand grinder and I get coffee deliveries shipped from snooty third-wave roast to order joints. So people will see me in the kitchen grinding my beans and to them that seems crazy

Then every so often I'll bring coffee from around the corner, with cream and sugar, which I enjoy from time to time, and inevitably some moron goes WWWOWWW user WHAT HAPPENED THERE MUST BE SOMETHING TERRIBLE I THOUGHT IT WAS BENEATH YOU and I'll be like "no, uh, not really" and then they launch into a tirade about how I must be changing and did I meet a girl, do I have cancer, whatever

It annoyed me at first but then when I figured out what was going on I'm just like sure yeah that must be it, I have cancer, go away

>unironically hates Dunkin'
IT'S BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME

Because they are all grown up just like daddy.

This.

>my wife told
>listening to your wife
Cuck

KEK

Excuse me, the proper term is "African American"

fpbp

YOU CALL THIS SPICY? I LIKE IT REAL REAL SPICY. OH YEAH PUT A LOT ON IT, OH YEAH DUMP IT ON I LIKE IT SPICY OH BABY. OH WHAT YOU CANT HANDLE IT? HA HA I CAN HANDLE IT

Ink drop principle.
If I lived in a place where black wasn't the norm, I'd make sure the person getting me a drink didn't add anything to it out of pure habit instead of having to be a cunt later and ask for a do over.

Vicious