Alright Veeky Forums, it's been a while since I've seen a full English thread. What is your favorite way to make it...

Alright Veeky Forums, it's been a while since I've seen a full English thread. What is your favorite way to make it? What's the objectively superior way to make a full english?

With brown sauce.

Pan. Nice and hot.

>no onions

Gordon please no

touch of oil
pan
hot

If it doesn't have fried bread, it's a shitty attempt.

what's with all the fucking protein and fat on that plate. the only thing that adds color is a fried tomato.

redundant breakfast

full scottish shits on full englist user

>redundant breakfast
Are you going to explain what you mean by this or are you just throwing words out there?

ah, a nutritionally deprived, inbred, island monkey that's too stupid to understand the post.

the only nutrition that breakfast offers is high blood pressure and calories. a classic example "brits can't cook" cuisine.

looks about as ugly as brits too

>mfw someone tells me chips don't go with a full English near me

Full English what? Use nouns motherfucker.

They don't. Toast does.

You sir are a degenerate.

What sort of pretentious twat cries about the colours in a meal?

Anybody that gives a shit about food.

At least get some chives or scallions on there for some contrast.

They don't. Nor do hash browns.

Toast, or fried bread for the fat-bastard special.

>invaded and colonized three times
>inbred
Stupid cunt
Think before you post.

And the burgerfats have come to shitpost already.

It's almost ironic how little you little you know about nutrition and food whilst shitposting about it.

*Tips fedora*

I made this last hangover, I forgot the egg and i dont think i had any beans, but made up for it with leftover chorizo.

welcome to Veeky Forums

Why even give the obese scoot'n'shoot a (you)? He's just throwing out b8.

No.

So I was right, you don't know what redundant means.

You made up for egg and beans with chorizo? How does that work? You also forgot the sausages and
>chorizo
>onion rings
>ketchup

He's a shart in mart, he probably doesn't know what "evolution" means.

This. Lorne sausages are the shit

By forgetting/not having them and using chorizo instead? Chorizo is sausage btw not to split hairs or anything.

>onion rings
>ketchup
I was hungover, ketchup/brown sauce is a pretty common condiment with a full english.

You can't just put some of the classic items together with completely unrelated items like chorizo and onion rings and claim its a Full English.

It has to have all or majority of the classic items together to be considered a Full English. Beans I'd say are crucial, along side egg, english sausages and back bacon.

You just have a miss match of fried meats you could call it a 'fry-up' or a mixed grill or something.

Its like taking any other country's iconic national dish and just adding random nonsense.

>Being scared of protein

Oh you can just tell this was typed up by Carl the cucks illegitimate brother. Take your wife's son to the gym, so he doesn't grow up like you.

Ketchup is not commonly eaten with a fry up that doesn't come from a childrens menu.

Johnny foreigner confirmed.

Ops but with hashbrowns instead of toast and cherry tomatoes instead of halved big uns would be my ideal

Essential items
>Sausages (Lincolnshire preferred, cheap Walls/Richmonds NOT acceptable)
>Eggs (Fried, poached or scrambled)
>Bacon (Smoked preferable imho)
>Bread (Buttered, toasted+buttered, fried or, preferably two types)

Recommended items
>Mushrooms
>Tomatoes (grilled, not sloppy tinned shite)
>Black pudding
>White pudding
>Bubble & Squeak
>Baked beans (potentially essential tbqh)
>Hash brown (yes I know it's an American bastardisation)

Acceptable fringe items
>Regional breads (farl bread, potato scone)
>Square/Lorne sausage
>Haggis
>Bone Marrow
>Fried Kidneys

Unacceptable items
>Chips
>Burger patty

Roughly this except scrambled eggs have no place on a full English.

That fried bread looks good

Are you allowed to use condiments, like a dab of mustard for the eggs and the sausage?

he didn't claim it was a full english. why is this board so autistic

yes but have never in my life heard of or seen somebody eat mustard with a full English.

Brown (HP) sauce or Red sauce (ketchup) are the norm.

pro tip: Brown is better

why the fuck would you not be

Autists gonna aut

>Tfw trying to find black or white pudding in Pennsylvania
I called almost every butcher and deli from Philadelphia to Lititz and not a single one of those fuckers had it. Some gook market said they had it but it turns out they only had buckets of "edible beef blood", not the sausage / pudding. At least I got some chicken hearts out of it.

Fuck the 'chips not allowed' autists. Full english + chips + a bloody mary + a beer for when you finish the bloody mary is the goat hangover cure.

should be pretty easy to get white pudding ingredients though, just make your own boyo

The bread and veggies is pure carbs man. Relax.

Surely there must be some sort of blood sausage available there, even if not real black pudding?

Nothing like English black pudding exists here neither, but this monstrosity, let's translate it as "blood loaf", does. I think it would be a suitable substitute.

I want to say "Make it yourself" but I bet you'll have a hard time finding fresh pigs blood.

Looks like a rather loose, cakey texture: I mean if you couldn't find anything else, maybe it'd do, but black pudding is pretty dense ('dem oats) and has chunks of fat in it, too. Plus you have to get the seasoning right.

That's what I plan on doing since this black pudding outing went so poorly

Nope. I figured the Amish would be into that sort of shit but I couldn't find anything. One butcher said they carried it around the holidays but not now. Most people around here don't even know what blood sausage is.

>tfw no proper UK style sausages, back bacon, black and white pudding, sauce, bread, and beans in the US

Fuggin gay honestly. I've made a bastardized version with American ingredients, but I imagine it's just not the same. Maybe if I tried a specialty store.

I saw some Irish bangers in a restaurant supply store once, but you needed a commercial license to buy from there.

>Black pudding not on essential pillar tier

Don't yank southerners have a blood sausage called "boudin"?

Only in Louisiana.

Sorry mate not all of us can pop down to waitrose in the morning for some fucking essential lincolnshire sausages. Richmonds are fine.

>Eggs (Fried, poached or scrambled)
>Anything other than fried acceptable
????????

>Baked beans (potentially essential tbqh)
Not potentially, absolutely

Couple of your recommendeds should be essential, even if I don't like them (tomato and mushroom).

Think about your life.

Oh right also, they're beanz, not beans

Greasy Spoons make the best full English breakfasts and they don't use poncey sausages cunt

>4 eggs scrambled
>2 rashers of bacon
>2 buttered pieces of toast
>1 can of baked beans
>2 hash browns
>1 sausage
>small serving of mushrooms sliced, roasted mushrooms
>1 tomato cut in half and roasted
>pepper and a bit of salt
>sprinkle of herbs
>Vodka

>bongs unironically put chips and beans on their brekkies

No thanks. I'll stick to my full-Irish. Beans and chips are dinner and tea time snacks.

>fucking beans for breakfast

You fuckers are royally loony. I'll take Irish anyday over your fucking breakfast bean fetish. Weirdos.

I feel for you mate, honestly a proper fry up is my favourite thing ever to eat

literally shaking rn

I've definitely seen it around at a few different places. Maybe Wegman's or one of the places in the Italian Market. I just never bought it because there are like 5 bars within 3 blocks of my apartment that serve full Irish.

>thread about English food
>the English national dish has yet to be mentioned

If this is so English why does everyone use American canned beans in their breakfast?

English people have terrible taste, Indian curry is the worst of all the curries (maybe Vietnamese). Thai curries are without a doubt the best.

And Asians (actual Asians, not "Asian" pakis) tend to wash their hands.

What the fuck? I've never heard of a store you had to have a commercial license to buy from

>bongland
>not needing a license to breathe

that guy lives in the US. are you illiterate?

>no veggies

no wonder most of you fat fucks are stuck on the toilet for 15 minutes

You are one stupid fuck.

>full-Irish
Putting a potato on top of a full english doesnt make it irish

What is the mushroom doing there?

No mushrooms. Mushrooms kill it for me. It's got to be 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 2 eggs, 2 black pudding, 2 toast with a slap of beans.

why not spice your meal up with 2 slaps of beans

THE ENGLISH BREAKFAST WAS INVENTED BASED ON A THEORY THAT FAT AND PROTEIN WAS A GOOD AND HEALTHY WAY TO START THE DAY

that's not a theory that's a fact dummy

Thoughts on my first bong breakfast?

Not a fan of black pudding so I'm leaving that out.

Blind cunt.

Where's the bacon?

mustamakkara is blood sausage

It's a full English thread, friend. Not an English thread.

Not bad, but you need proper back bacon if you can get it. Really adds a salty, porky element that I feel streaky bacon is inadequate for.

Best breakfast coming through
>3 rashers unsmoked bacon
>2 sausages
>half a black pudding sliced thick
>2 eggs, fried or scrambled
>2 hash browns
>half tomato
>chopped mushrooms
>2 fried bread
>HP sauce
optional extras
>onions
>leeks
>corned beef hash
>laverbread
>white pudding

Baked beans don't belong on a breakfast, fight me

The heretic is using streaky bacon

>onions
>leeks

I have found that those pre-fried crispy onions you can buy are perfect for fry-ups. never thought of using leeks before but might give it a try.

I've taken cooked breakfasts to a whole new level since I started making my own sausages. recent wins include mango and jalapeno and yuzu and garlic. garlic might seem like a blasphemous addition to an english breakfast but it works well.

in fact I think I might try a leek sausage experiment this very weekend.

you need some non-homosexual plates as well

>wrong kind of bacon
>only one sausage
>only one egg
your ratios are all over the place lad. try again.

>onion rings
never post here again

You still haven't explained how this breakfast is redundant.

The concept behind breakfast is a meal that -- get ready for this -- breaks your fucking fast. This means that any food consumed in the morning, following a extended period of rest, automatically qualifies as a breakfast.

Fuck, you might be the single most retarded poster I've ever seen.

looks passable but that bread is too healthy looking for an authentic fry up.

full english/fry up its literally same diff, dont act like a plate full of fried foods is anything like a national dish.

Good man, this at least has all the requisite components. Bread and butter is acceptable alongside toast and fried bread also.

.>Leeks

Run along little taff, your Mrs needs shearing