What do i put in burritos? Ive never had one

What do i put in burritos? Ive never had one.

Tacos.

I dont have tacos i have tortillas

donkey's meat. Burro is donkey in spanish and burrito is a meal made with it's meat.

Where do i get donkey meat?

In your local Butcher shop, a spanish one if you can find. Ask for "carne de burro" if you want them to like you.

Joses Tires and Donkey Meat Emporium.

I dont think thats right.

Well, if you are such an expert, why are you asking? I take my time to do proper answers and you just ignore them.

Beans, spanish rice, salsa, guacamole, shit tier beef, chips

>Ask for "carne de burro" if you want them to like you.
Don't do this. They'll give you mustard gas.

What the fuck is this?
Go with a classic, OP. Fried potatoes, cheese, sour cream.

I'm guessing you probably don't have access to carne asada, pollo asado, etc. if you've never had a burrito. Just make a breakfast burrito. Whatever breakfast meats you like, refried beans, scrambled eggs, cheese, and some salsa. Don't use the crap in a jar if possible.

Why wouldn't they have access to flank steak or chicken

Yeah but he'll have to make it himself. Breakfast burrito sounds easier to start with.

Tru

Carnitas

>burrito
>fried potatoes and not meat

Whn i mak burritos, I just season and cook the ground beef, mix it with salsa, add cheese and hotsauce, and wrap it all up in tortilla.

I guess I could substitute the salsa with sour cream or guacamole, but I never have them because they don't keep for very long.

It's fine if your making a breakfast burrito.

Guacamole takes like 3 minutes to make. Just make it with one avacado so it doesn't go off before you use it.

>ground beef

Braise a chuck roast or pork shoulder with onion, garlic, tomatoes, cumin, chipotles, ancho chili powder, and any other chilis until very tender. Shread in juice. Smear refried beans on flour tortilla, top with shredded meat, add shredded cheese and roll. Bake for 10 minutes or so. Top with salsa, lettuce, avocado, etc.