Hispanic Food

Contrary to a lot of people's beliefs, there is more hispanic food than just Mexican. This hole in the wall supermercado that has been around for years has a little restaurant in it and I had a delicious meal of lengua salsa (beef tongue in sauce), yuca frita, beans and rice, and plantano maduros. It's one of my favorite restaurant's to eat in the neighborhood. It's El Salvadorian btw. Do you have a ethnic hole in the walll place you like? All of this was $11.

Does ketchup go well with El Salvadoran food?

Where are the fucking pupusas? Gotta have best Salvadorian dish when you have Salvadorian food.

Someone I was dining with likes ketchup and hot sauce on her yuca frita

I usually get the pupusas here. I wanted to mix it up.

>muh hole in the wall
Why are white people so preoccupied with "discovering" us? We don't need you to validate our existence, but thanks for flattering yourself

>hispanic hole in the wall
So thats how you illegals keep getting in?

>all of this
>$11
I'm not Richie Rich.
but that? that's 5 cents of rice, 15 cents of tomatoes, 10 cents of lettuce, and 2 cents each of green peppers, red peppers, and onion.
can't price the other shit, but they fucking way overcharged you for mildly cooked produce.

I'm not one of those "I can make that at home for cheaper" guys, but only when it fucking applies to fancy asparagus, steak, desserts or soup. You fucking overpaid for cooked vegetables and rice.
and "the experience" of eating with a friend isn't a fucking item on the receipt, go cook at your friends house with food you bring and enjoy it more than going to a shitty restaraunt with assholes parking in the "handicapped" spot even though only the passenger uses a wheelchair and the god damn law is that the tag is for the driver FUCK

You're retarded

>small bowl of beans
>mound of white rice
>shitty "salad"
>some meat
WOW

It's tongue

Then you don't know what you can get for 10€ in France.
I'm in a good mood I'll tell you : starters - main dish - coffee.
I can even find places for workers or truck drivers that will have a full meal for that price and even some wine.
AND the staff gets decent pay

I'm not saying this doesn't look good but it's a bit expensive for what it is.
And that salad looks horrible

>This hole in the wall supermercado
>Do you have a ethnic hole in the walll place you like
>implying that's a lot of food for $11

To hell with your invading ass.

That term has nothing to do with low end crap la raza you sack of trash.

You latrineos always try to make everything about your low end asses you should ALL BE PURGED FROM THE EARTH.

You're so up your own ass user. You've never personally discovered food that you didn't grow up around and wanted to share it with your friends? We're not "discovering" you, that's so egotistical--and we're not validating your existence either, you arrogant prick, we're personally (as in individually) discovering food and culture that we didn't know about before. How does that completely innocent and wholesome act that brings cultures together over food get turned into a racist phenomenon by your salty ass?? I have a jewish deli in my neighborhood that is a complete hole in the wall and makes amazing pastrami and I tell all my friends about it when they ask about food in NYC. I do the same with a local Vietnamese place. Does that mean I'm "discovering" them and validating their cultural existence with my magical white powers of validation? No dude. What if you went to an amazing Kazakh restaurant and nobody you knew had ever eaten Kazakh food and you told them about it, wouldn't that be exactly the same thing? And why on earth is that bad??

CHI

Self hating brown turd detected.
Soooooooo radical maaaan.
Oh i get it, youre saying for starters you can get the main dish THAT IT IS COFFE, because france is a expensive tourist trap turd palace... ok, got it.
Probably the same turd that wrote

Hey, quit bitching and hurry up with the oxtail pal.

Nobody who isn't a complete retard thinks that Hispanic food is only Mexican food. If you live in New York, there are a bajillion Dominican, Central American, and South American restaurants.

If you've never had a choripán, I feel for you

>watery tomato
>shredded lettuce
>poorly cut peppers

Yeah seems El Savodorian to me

>Central or South American's
>La Raza

That shit only applies to Mexishits dummy.