Why do white people drink this stuff?

Why do white people drink this stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/402455/china-is-the-third-largest-milk-producing-country-even-though-most-asians-are-lactose-intolerant/
jezebel.com/adults-should-not-be-drinking-milk-1685033047
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
newsobserver.com/news/local/community/chapel-hill-news/article131922419.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I drink it because it's fucking delicious.

Take your shitty scare propaganda elsewhere. The same thing could be said about just about any beverage. Ever wonder how many bug parts and mold are in coffee and tea? How many toxic chemicals there are in cola?

Why aren't you white?

Because of our superior digestive tract that can break it down

>The same thing could be said about just about any beverage

>tfw I'm asthmatic, overweight with rotten teeth and eczema but also lactose intolerant

I blame my cunt of a mother for getting sick while she was pregnant with me. Fucked me up for life.

Notice I said "just about" any. Not "any". Congratulations, you realized water is that obvious exception!

>Believing PETA funded bullshit

Stop drinking 10 liters of it a day and you'll be fine.

Nice vegan propaganda misinformation you got there

>Casein is poison

What's it doing in human breast milk, then?

Oh that's right it isn't poisonous that's why.

Water isn't the exception, drinking water is full of organic detritus from dead microorganisms.

>meat is bad
>sodium is bad
>gluten is bad
>eggs are bad
>now milk is the devil

So what will be the evil food item of 2017?

>what is a filter

>he doesn't like his milk with blood in it

whitey detected

Technically milk is bad for most people. The 1.3 billion masterrace has no issues with it.

Regular milk is kinda lame
I like the taste in cereal and I like stuff it's used to make but it leaves such a horrible sour taste on your mouth afterwards. Plus it's starting to make me gassy af since I apparently don't have enough neanderthal genes to process it. I like almond milk more anyway desu, anyone tried ice cream made from it? How's it hold up?

Ever wonder why people don't drink breast milk once they mature aside from fetishes? Shit isn't natural for adult mammals, we brute forced it into our diet.

Why do you think babies are so stupid?
The smartest people on earth don't drink milk, why do you?

Because mothers stop producing it at a certain point.

>>Shit isn't natural for adult mammals,
Neither is 95% of the rest of our diet. You think McDonalds is "natural"?

Jews?
Most Jews don't have a problem with milk.

>Shit isn't natural for adult mammals

Depends on whether you can digest lactose or not.

>Filters get rid of all that 'bad stuff'

Show me a commonly-used filter that removes volatile organics, or even things as big as peptides. I'm sure there are commercial products available to the public, and I bet less than one person in a hundred thousand would even be aware they existed.

Of course, the contaminants in water are virtually harmless, and most food hysterics is just whiny bitches who need to feel threatened in order to feel secure in their victimhood, but that's besides the point.

i wonder how people got like, cholera and dysentery...

You showing another example doesn't really defend milk. I don't eat McDonald's anyway.

Because we're not subhuman genetic failures who can't digest it.

>Be not White
>Eat a fuck ton of dairy growing up
>Get tall af
OP is a manlet

Not him but you're retarded.

>I only eat things that our ancestors millions of years ago would eat
Literally not an argument

Jews? Or Asians?

Both drink milk.

fish literally shit in it.

People have been drinking milk for 10,000 years. That's enough to adapt to that kind of life.

You're misrepresenting my argument
I'm saying that user citing a similarity between human and cow milk to make it seem less unnatural is retarded. I don't expect humans to eat what's natural for our diet, I don't considering I eat meat like everyday. It being common doesn't make I healthy though.

>asians
>drink milk

>tfw im allergic to fucking EVERYTHING like fruits, pets, nature and even cum, also have psoriasis and am overweight with poor eyesight

Nigga brush your teeth lmao

Anyways, I'm interested the same boat as you, except I'm actively working on changing that, which is possible with healthy eating, exercise, and proper meds. I'm addicted to scratching my psoriasis but if I stop, it'll go away eventually. Just can't stop.

We'll get through it, desu. Not sure of your financial situation but take out a bunch of loans and work on making yourself happier.

qz.com/402455/china-is-the-third-largest-milk-producing-country-even-though-most-asians-are-lactose-intolerant/
>“[D]rinking milk is increasingly viewed as healthy—especially for kids—and has caught on with an increasingly affluent middle class,” Food Safety News noted in December.

You have to realize. East Asia idolizes the west. They are intentionally making themselves lactose tolerant to be like us. My ex was fob chinese and she would drink milk every day even though she admitted it would make her feel bloated. They don't care.

>Ever wonder why people don't drink breast milk once they mature aside from fetishes? Shit isn't natural for adult mammals, we brute forced it into our diet.
That was your original claim. I did not strawman you.

Provided they drink milk from childhood and never stop drinking it regularly, they can preserve most of their ability to digest it. It's taking a long break from dairy that leaves you fucked.

The milk sold there is lactose reduced

jezebel.com/adults-should-not-be-drinking-milk-1685033047
>Veeky Forums btfo

>jezebel

11/10, I didn't even click the link and it still made me rage.

>jezebel
Get the fuck out and never come back.

>jezebel
Too obvious / 10 but made me smirk.

Studies have shown that the last step in evolution that can be documented in humans is the ability to digest milk after infancy without problems.
Its a very recent step that some people haven't completely adapted to it in their diet, hence lactose intolerance; which isn't that big of a deal compared to other disorders you are born with/can get.

Fluoride

So people who can't digest milk are literally one step behind us who can evolutionary wise??

>imposing a linear order on evolution
Go to school

>cut out most dairy
>no longer have mucus and saliva in my throat at all times
>didn't get allergies last year despite record high pollen counts
>noticably less ear wax
>breath through my nose WAY smoother despite deviated septum

no to minimal dairy is dank as fuck. Really good idea if your body builds a lot of mucus and wax

>and I bet less than one person in a hundred thousand would even be aware they existed.

Do you know why? Because that's what water treatment plants are for

It's just different dumbass. I'm no better or worse because I was born without wisdom teeth. I mean I'm a little better but you get it.

dude you're spot on

My eczema has nearly vanished, however I still eat yogurt and cheese. But just by cutting out milk, cream, sour cream, etc. I swear everytime I got sour cream at chipotle I would spend the next hour scratching my ankles lol

>educate yourself
everything there is disinformation and fear mongering

>evolution isn't linear

shitskins detected

If you're lactose intolerant then don't drink the white man's creation. Stop appropriating out culture. Ugh!

>Shit isn't natural for adult mammals, we brute forced it into our diet.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature

TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

dude I'm 100% white

>white
>lactose intolerant
Nice try Ahmed.

alright lol you got me, I'm a kike

who cares if it says that, jeez get over it

Even water.

Pretty sure non whites drink milk too you false flagging piece of shit

>implying evolution is linear and not determined by environmental factors

This. Anti milk propaganda is propaganda of the eternal manlet. don't fall for their tricks.

Wrong. Look into the history of cheese in the west vs the east.
It's about long-term protein storage.
We have milk and cheese, the gooks have soy.
If you couldn't digest it, you died.

Dididididididididididididigggggits

>135 MILLION pus cells
>about two pounds
Gee, I didn't know that milk could be all pus!

idk its tasty but kinda weird to think that you're drinking fucking milk from an animal intended for a baby animal

where my lactating women at?

Isn't it weird that we eat the life substance that will become trees and plants?
Isn't it weird that we turn basic grains into unrecognizable figures and call them food?
Isn't it weird that we force plants to adapt to our wishes and create fruits, roots and stems that appeals our palate more?

yeah but specifically drinking the milk of another mammal weirds me out, im not a baby anymore im a big boy

Kek

>casein is toxic to all people
Yeah thats why i can get it in powder form for muscle

>Chemicals that make the freakin frogs gay

Niggah plz, my ass is black and I drink milk so fuck off.

It's the reason whites are superior.

But most Whites I know are lactose intolerant and usually have all that crap wrongwith them.

I do find it very odd that they've pushed this
>milk is gud 4 u cuz added calcium and dick vitamin fa bones
even though that does nothing for us. We're the only creatur that drinks other creature's milk ffs ,weird as shit. And milk is disgusting, only good for cereal.

ITT: black mom science

DRINKING MILK IS UNNATURAL just like bitching about milk on the internet. Get out of your houses and go roll around in the nearest pile of mud.

>But most Whites I know are lactose intolerant
Liar

This.

>yeah but specifically drinking the milk of another mammal weirds me out, im not a baby anymore im a big boy
What about eating the flesh of another animal?

I don't understand why we don't just start milking humans. Women don't even need to get pregnant to start producing milk.

I have never seen a white person drinking red milk that looked like that. And I am very white, and know a lot of white people. It's true.

We do. Human breast milk is sold over the internet everywhere. God only knows what kind of demented fucks buy it, but apparently there is a market.

FLUORIDE

>We're the only creatur that drinks other creature's milk ffs ,weird as shit. And milk is disgusting, only good for cereal.
Wow what a fucking stupid argument. How fucking retarded are you? Double digit IQ?

We're also the only "creatur" that cooks our food and uses the internet. So why don't you do the world a favor and stop doing both you faggot.

They even make ice cream out of it, you know.. for some reason!

s'good.

>white people

But what about indians? They consume milk voraciously.

Yeah that also weirds me out, I'm a vegan faggot

My shits are sublime now

>Demented fucks
Nothing demented about mummys milk user. Calm yourself

You caught me. I have no friends and the few White acquaintances I have haven't gone into their IBS or intolerance to lactose. I'm basing my anecdotal post on those who claim to be White in /pol/.

I triggered the devil, lel. I'm sorry about my typo and not proof reading my post. Pease forgive me, my master.

Because white power, nignog. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>before 2017
It's good.
>after 2017
It's good and triggers the niggers.

newsobserver.com/news/local/community/chapel-hill-news/article131922419.html

Why do black people eat KFC and drink Fanta?

Milk is the beverage of the devil, that's why Yakub only allowed white people to drink it.

>Not sure of your financial situation but take out a bunch of loans and work on making yourself happier.

That is what you do before you commit suicide, not when you are trying to improve your life.