Push sister into swimming pool as a prank

>push sister into swimming pool as a prank
>She breaks her neck and becomes paralyzed
>she says she forgives me but everyone treats me different now

What's the current status of stem cell research? Can this be fixed? I don't like feeling like this....

Other urls found in this thread:

cirm.ca.gov/our-progress/disease-information/spinal-cord-injury-fact-sheet
cirm.ca.gov/our-progress/awards/phase-iiia-dose-escalation-safety-study-redacted-patients-cervical-sensorimotor
settonlab.wustl.edu/research-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How tf did you break her neck pushing her into a pool?

It wasn't that deep, it was the shallow end which is like 3 ft. deep.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

It's just a prank bro!

you dun goofed on another level dude, people wont forgive you.

Kill you're self or just get the fuck out of wherever you live.

She may forgive you, but in reallity you ruined her life, and she will surely cry about it every single night.

You're one bright dude. I'd look at you a little different myself.
Shit happens, even if it's insane shit. My little bro is in a wheelchair and mentally retarded for life because I left the gate to the pool open when I was 7 and he at age 2 had a near drowning accident. I'm 26 now and he's 21, had to help him my whole life. He just moved into one of those homes for dudea with physical/mental disabilities. Real sweet kid tho, his name is Chris Reiman from Colorado if you wanna see his facebook. Things get better my dude, accidents happen and she knows you love her.

Well yeah man I know I fucked up that's why I'm hoping science can help. Also she pranked me first.

>do the troll pay the toll
>Pay back by dedicating your life to biology and fix the problem yourself
Its not about others forgiveness, you shouldnt forgive yourself. you destroyed a life and until you fix it, and give back in equal or greater value you are a thief and will be treated as one.

you motherfucker need to be fucked the shit out of you
are there some brainlet joking by pusing someone to pool !! MOTHERFUCKER

if your sis forgived you, you brainlet must treat her as a princess and not let her alone ever faggot, you bastard must give her all your time not making her feels she's not able to do something.

you motherfuckef must appreciate that your angle is still alive, yes you saw it right brainlet your ANGLE because you must grasp these your sis apperantly forgived you, but deep inside probably not coz faggot become paralyzed is hard as fuck.

Why is it so hard to glue the tendons Veeky Forums?

>Also she pranked me first.
All is forgiven

>his name is Chris Reiman from Colorado
How dumb are you? Nobody would randomly give their brother's name and be like "check out his social media :D", clearly some tard you went to school with or heard of.

How old are the two of you?

This could make a great geometry pasta

I know you are white, only white people break themselves that easily.

You constantly fall off skateboards and shatter your arms, i think its cus you don't absorb vitamin D though your skin. You reflect it, or burn up.

I don't know why the sci community thinks connecting nerves is so hard?
I would take carbon fiber and use that as a replacement for connecting nerves. Its much easyer than stem cells. Carbon fiber is like 1000 times more conductive than copper

I'm 24 and she's 26

abandoning his sister now would make him an even bigger cunt

OP what is your job

Don't beat yourself up about it, free will doesn't actually exist so things couldn't have turned out any differently.

So when bad things happen you just have to accept it and cope with the situation.

As far as treatment goes there's actually a surgeon planning to carry out a human head transplant this year on a paralyzed man. Although everyone thinks he is insane.

Currently I am in a master's program to become a psychotherapist.

Word, you're good man.

kek

Holy shit what the fuck you did

There is no actual evidence that someone undo-paralyze state

Just fuck her my man, she won't be able to resist if she's paralyzed.

She will not even feel anything!

Then kill her then fuck her then kill yourself then you'll have helped solve overpopulation. There's still time to make retribution and repent and be good.

This is a win/win situation, it's not rape if she doesn't feel it. Since she forgave you I'd say it's pretty obvious she wants your dick
Whoah slow down a bit there buddy necrophilia is fucking gross. Please go to a therapist

Fuck stem cell research, go full robotic - her head on a robot body.

And in time get rid of the head too, full uploading.

>i think its cus you don't absorb vitamin D though your skin. You reflect it, or burn up.
Nah it's because we don't get beaten by our dads enough

top kek

>she pranked me first
/thread

>black kids
>having dads
Good one, my guy

he's probably some reddit transplant thinking it might get him donations are some other bullshit.

Was she attractive. If she was attractive then she was born into a privileged life and hurting her just removed her privilege. Basically, hurting attractive women doesn't count as a sin.

If she was ugly then it is just a minor sin, as ugly women still have privilege. Don't worry too much about this. Women almost deserve pain.

>>>/reddit9k/

It was just a matter of time untill someone makes this post

user you have pale skin a weak bones

Go back to r/cuck

Go spill juice on couples out in public.

>that greentext story

best intro of a thread I've ever seen

>dudea
that's actually a nice plural for dude

Jesus, pajeet

A guy is getting a head transplant in 2018 I think, you ought to look into the results of that.

sounds pretty Jewish to me

>Also she pranked me first.

How did she prank you first? Where you two messing around or did you just randomly push her?

Please, I wanna know how this whole mess happened. The more details the better.

>i think its cus you don't absorb vitamin D though your skin. You reflect it, or burn up

I know you're black because you're a retard

Actully im not black
And you have no argument

Why does pajeet keep finding ways to just BTFO white people?

Okay the second misspelling of the word angel in all caps made laugh

I feel horrible for laughing though, OP you have my condolences. I hope you believe in God and may God be with you both.

You better cover the expenses of your sister from now on m8, seriously.

Holy shit, no one's going to point OP to a regenerative medicine research lab?

CIRM's one that's throwing Californian tax dollars at "inject and see": cirm.ca.gov/our-progress/disease-information/spinal-cord-injury-fact-sheet

Their trials seem to only be on recently injured people, but the highest doses seem safe and might just restore all function:
cirm.ca.gov/our-progress/awards/phase-iiia-dose-escalation-safety-study-redacted-patients-cervical-sensorimotor
>On November 3, 2016, Asterias successfully dosed the first AIS-A patient with 20 million cells of AST-OPC1. No serious adverse events related to AST-OPC1 have been observed in any treated patient to date.

Here's another lab researching biomaterial scaffolding for vertebrae: settonlab.wustl.edu/research-2/

Would probably need that if just injecting cells isn't enough.

Google, read through papers, and follow citations to turn up others.

>im not black
prove it

Don't need to you obsessive loon

Prove your not black uncle tom

prove that i am

Not on welfare checks

>i think its cus you don't absorb vitamin D though your skin.
Vitamin D synthesis is inversely correlated to melanin concentration. You'd know that if your coon ass made it through high school.

same dude

My professional recommendation is that you should give her the dick. Worked wonders with my lil sis ;)

kek
reminds me of pic related

>op dedicates his life to research
>finally 25 years after phd, his sister becomes first full-on cyborg
>op becomes center of attention and new age ushers upon humanity and he becomes insanely rich

Wait, this is a plot of a movie, isn't it?

Holly shit I would feel bad my whole life.

It would be overshadowed by the fact that he fucked his paralyzed sister though.

If this is true, I feel really bad for you OP. I don't think that's some shit you can solve

She had tricked me into drawing on my face using the old "quarter face massage" bamboozle.

You better do a good job of taking care of her for the rest of your life you baka aniki
You should even marry her

Well, she had a husband, but he divorced her for reasons mostly unrelated to her parapalesis. I have been trying to pick up the slack by serving as a father figure to her daughter, who is in first grade.

I refuse to believe this is real. Nobody can actually be this stupid.

OP, dude. Ya goofed!

On the other hand though: Money can't buy happiness and neither can functioning legs and neither can curing your sister from... from..........
OP, dude. Ya gooded!

also this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD

>Nobody can actually be this stupid.

Wouldn't be the first time someone permanently crippled a friend or loved one by pushing them into a pool.

>Also she pranked me first
Major indicator this is a bait thread

go back to >leddit

>pic related

Like I said earlier, she had tricked me into rubbing a quarter on my face by acting like it was a soothing massage. She had rubbed graphite on the ridges, which led to me humiliating myself inadvertently drawing on my face with the quarter. This was after I had pranked her by preparing a candy onion disguised as a candy apple.

>Can this be fixed?

Not your sisters paralysis unfortunately, at least not anytime soon. However you might be able to fix everyone else attitude towards you, but it'll require a big part by you...You're going to have to attempt suicide, it sounds scary (because it is) but if you do it right then people should, hopefully stop treating you differently. The way I'd do it is:
>Pick a time when your are at work, preferably an half an hour or so away.
>Slash your wrists, not too deep though
>Let them find you in a pool of your own blood
>Bonus points if you get pissed out of your skull first
>There's never going to be a more pathetic, scary and depressing site to seeing their son, drunk, having just attempted suicide.

I don't know if they'll """"forgive you""""" but, the guilt over almost killing you (yes they will blame themselves) will hopefully be enough for them to treat you like they did before.

I should say, I don't advise you do this, since you could literally die.

Learn biology and fix her ffs. Don't mope on Sci. You should have been doing it already.

get into stem cell research. spend your life trying to fix your sister.

redeem yourself, save your sister, and help humanity.

this is now your calling.

You ruined her existence.
Kill her and then yourself.
Or

be the Elon Musk of stem cells.

You have a choice OP.
Dedicate your life to curing her.
If you fail...she was worth it.
If you succeed...You defeat the human condition itself.

DESU SUGOI

But Veeky Forums told me biology is not real science and physics is the cool

Since the Discovery og CRISPR IT became the realest science of all.

Biophysics and chemistry physics is the future top scientific studies og the future

>This was after I had pranked her by preparing a candy onion disguised as a candy apple

I get that you guys where joking but why the hell would you think pushing your sister into a 3 foot deep pool was the appropriate response to her rubbing graphite on you?

I really hope you're joking and none of this is true. If you're being serious, then you have to be realistic. Most likely, your sister will never get better. Always be on the lookout for new medical research but you have to be realistic in that she may never be cured. What you did is too severe to be called a mistake. At this point, devote your life in making hers better. Make sure to always pay for her medical expenses and try and give her the best life possible. You will always be treated differently and even though your sister says she forgives you don't expect her to actually forgive you. She'll probably be miserable and suicidal knowing that her life was ruined.

You messed up and you really can't change what happened. So at least stay by your sisters side and try to give her the best life possible. I wish you two the best.