What kind of grades did Veeky Forums have leaving high School?

What kind of grades did Veeky Forums have leaving high School?

Literally all As. I took AP classes since freshman year. I took AP tests that I didn't even take classes for and scored a 5. I'm a certified genius.

Of course, the system is rigged against me and since I was rejected by MIT and Stanford for being too smart, I decided to go to community college and transfer to my state uni.

Just a bunch of Bs. Nothing else. Maybe a B- every now and then.

I had like a 1.7 in HS, I think. I'm about to graduate EE with a brainlet's 3.0 tho

Mostly Cs, some Bs, and rarely As.

The only As I had were in comp sci classes since at the time it was the only classes I actually enjoyed.

I left high school with a 2.2~2.3 GPA. Now at college it's much better ~3.8 GPA

>I'm a certified genius.
> I was rejected by MIT and Stanford for being too smart, I decided to go to community college and transfer to my state uni.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Good luck, Mr. Genius. Holy shit.

literally me

I still wonder how I managed not to drop out of highschool. Now I have a degree in physics and I just began a phd program in theoretical particle physics.

People surprise themselves when they discover something they actually enjoy doing.

Was an A student with the odd C in languages (fuck Spanish yo)

Still holding the As but the occassional psychopath teacher brings down the average.
>Teacher gives data but too lazy to write out questions
>"You must write the questions your team will answer and your grade will be deducted if someone answers a different question."
>Write the questions myself and watch my teammates like a hawk to ensure all of our data, questions, and conclusions match up properly
>Get back a D
>"You didn't answer the same questions as your group"

How do I get away with murder Veeky Forums?

>tfw to smart to get As

I had to leave school and get my GED. I don't know if I'm dumb and that's why but I did hate going to school because I was the weird and shy and ugly kid. I'm in community college about to transfer and my gpa is at 2.7 right now. But again I was doing bad in the beginning of college. I've been getting A's and B's lately and hope to continue the streak until I finish my CS program.

Do you guys think it's okay to think of myself as at least competent if I do get my degree? Can I stop having low self esteem then?

>tfw too smart for hihg school

>People surprise themselves when they discover something they actually enjoy doing.
This

Everything was As except for Language [spoiler]which I got a lot of Cs in.

didn't get all As

I don't think every class was worth the effort to get all As.

Some classes were just utter shit and I really didn't want to stoop to their level, a few were kinda challenging but it's always the "gotcha" questions you can't prepare for or you just get lost in the margin of error

Yeah you'll be fine.

Be nice to your classmates, sometimes they give you their old midterms and stuff.

had 3.6 in highschool. was an AP student. i was very lazy and don't bother to shove my gpa over the 4.0 line. didn't my time in highschool sleeping through classes and posting video games.

highschool is literally meaningless though. after you enter university it makes no impact on your life

graduating in my 3rd year with bachelor's in math 3.5 gpa. already accepted into an applied math masters program

>tfw too smart for the education system

Graduated high school with a 3.85 GPA, took a handful of honors and AP courses but not as many as I could have or should have. Got better in college, graduated with a BS in math and am now in a PhD program for math.

Don't let it become a habit, but as long as you got/get into a decent enough college it's nothing that will hold you back.

The absolute bare minimum in everything, even math. Now I'm in university studying math and have a GPA of 8.5/10.

Nice.

Mostly Cs. I think I had about a 2.4.

College I have a 3.6

My A2 grades were:
C in Chemistry
B in Maths
B in Physics

2.0 flat leaving high school.
Senior year of physics now holding a 3.4, feels a bit better. Wish I would have learned better study habits earlier.

I had a 1.6 GPA in high school cause I fucking hated high school. Now I got a 3.5 in my previous college semester.

>tfw too intelligent to go to MIT.

*two
Fixed that for you frend

HS gpa 3.5, ap calc and psych

SAT was something like 1200 Q not sure what the scale is now.

Undergrad gpa 3.4?

MCAT was like 29.

Med school gpa was abysmal but without failing classes cus gpa doesnt matter for neuro residency

Step 1: 237
Step 2 ck: 233
Step 2 cs: pass with middle bars

No honors or awards.

Now a doctor. Woop.

I fucked around so much in high school. Would smoke weed under the bridge at lunch, rarely showed up to class, never did homework, I was fucking awful.

But I still got straight A's because I'm not a fucking brainlet. If you didn't get good grades in high school you cannot consider yourself intelligent.

Shut up fag, you were rich, it is easy to get As when you never have to worry about food or going to a job.

When I was in highschool I would leave school and immediately go to a job doing maintenance for a shit ass, asbestos filled building. During the summers I would work as a roofer, this started at the age of 13. I literally had to feed my siblings and pay rent while I was in highschool.

I still probably went to a better university than you.

>you were rich

Fucking kek. I worked two jobs while in high school totalling 30 hours a week on top of studies. I didn't even revise for my exams. Keep making excuses, brainlet.

you're both retarded if you think you can compare GPAs with any meaning if you didnt go the same school

>straight As
Sounds like you failed to seek out challenging experiences user, how'd you do with university? CC? You already admitted to being a poorfag so there is no shame in it.

University straight A's at top tier institution. Doing an industry sponsored PhD now, getting paid pretty well for it. Life is easy.

Post university ID to prove it.

Nah on my phone and cant be bothered to edit it to keep my anonymity.

I worked hard for my uni grades though. Not like high school, which was a joke.

All A baby, senior year went great. Although that's vastly different from freshman year when I didn't get anything higher than a C

F+

It's amazing the mental gymnastics people go through to think convince themselves that they're a genius.

Is it true that you have to be a literal retard if you don't have good grades as a highschool kid in the states?

We had an exchange student from the states and he told me that they pretty much only had multiple choice questions in their tests. I live in Germany and we rarely ever saw multiple choice questions in our tests because, like I said, you have to be a retard to not score well in those.

I never really did anything for school besides an occasional math learning session with friends, and my grades were pretty good when I was done with "highschool".

He was from Ohio if I'm not mistaken, it's been a while.

To think, people would lie on the internet.

It's very rare to not have multiple choice tests in the state, literally everything circles around that fact every test, even the big national ones like the SAT and ACT are multiple choice. Most people don't fail because the teachers here get reprimanded if they do so administration puts massive pressure on passing anyone no matter what.

Lots

>I-it's just not true!

Don't believe me then faggot, if it helps you cling to the illusion that you are not simply average.

>if it helps you cling to the illusion that you are not simply average.

kek, I know I'm at least slightly above average. Not that it matters, you're still lying on the internet.

Straight A's every semester. If I got anything less I would literally kill myself but I won't because I'm not a mentally retarded brainlet. High school is trivial and I could ace any final for any subject if I wanted to.

Stay mad, brainlet.

Straight A's all throughout highschool up until 4th quarter senior year.

Then 2 C's and the rest E's baby.

God i smoked so much weed during those months.

You're the one that sounds mad here, my low self-esteem friend. Why not just post your university ID and get this over with? Then you could gloat over how much smarter than me you, demonstrably, are.

Straight A's up until junior year.

Then both my parents died in a car accident and i stopped attending class...

Lord knows i wouldn't have made it into university if not for getting 98th percentile on my SATs

This. I remember back in high school I had a friend who was insistent he was smarter and more hardworking than me b/c he had a higher GPA, even though we went to different schools and my ACT was 5 points higher than his.

Straight A's.

Except for a C in middle school Algebra 1 and a P in art 1 (took it pass/fail, I got a D)

>tfw to intelligent to not get baited

There was an user who said he published a paper but someone else published the same thing earlier so he got in trouble and got kicked out of MIT.
Something along those lines I don't remember exactly

Sorry to hear that user.

Mfw 4.4 GPA, 14 AP's, 35 ACT, varsity sports, volunteer time and can't attend top unis b/C parents are loaded and won't help

now im a drop out

I can't tell.Were you are to attend uni?

469.23i could of got a 5.7h but failed afjlo in the Fall.

What GPA do you guys consider someone to be "not brainlets"?

Mechanical engineering reporting in. I used to get straight Ds in Math.

4.0+

All A's in math and physics, mostly B's in biology, straight C in everything else

Never knew my final grades, I ended up dropping out because I wanted to watch anime and smoke weed all day instead of school. I basically had a 20% at most in my classes but I never did homework or any work anyways. Honestly I'm glad because a lifestyle like that just wasn't for me.

Well, I don't think that your problem is being too smart. That's definitely not the reason you didn't get in

Pretty much me but I randomly excelled in writing. And art.

Was a low A, high B student outside of like 2 classes I got a D/C in (Fundamentals of Agriculture and General Art)

>in ag class got bad grade on leaf collecting project teacher was super strict about
>also that class was a huge shitshow desu

>art class teacher heard me talking about how I was going to halfass the final project because I'd still get a B if I got a 50% F on it
>she gave me a 0 for that and the final report so I got a C in the class

>Fundamentals of Agriculture
Where did you go to school, North Korea?

Rural Indiana, they had a bunch of cool classes like small engines, more advanced agricultural classes, soil science and judging teams/class, etc.

It's a shame I was too scared to do the soil classes because they seemed fun but I didn't really like any of the kids who did those classes and the teacher was a retard so it put me off of it.

I found some lincoln logs in a cabinet near my desk and I built forts out of them for about 1.5 weeks before he noticed, and I sat in the middle of the classroom, not in the back or anything.

I had an average of C. I have an average of A- at university.

I would always get the absolute minimum.

never failed to find the balance

I hardly paid attention, did minimal homework, and didn't study for tests at all. The first two years I had straight As, the last two were mostly Bs. High school is for getting drunk and having fun with your friends before you have a shitload of responsibilities to worry about.

So it's their fault that you were too stupid to apply for scholarships despite having those credentials?

High school doesn't really mean shit except for "muh gpa".
I get straight A's in university no problem. It's because I care about the subject.

literally bare minimum to pass on math and chemistry, a little better in biology and some parts of physics and pretty good grades in history, geography, english and portuguese (native tongue)

just adding: i literally couldn't stand to sit and learn something i was not interested in. subjects I liked though, didn't even had to study to do well. now years after finishing school i find math interesting and am learning it by myself

I went through the IB diploma programme and here are my final grades (1 is lowest while 7 is highest):

Physics SL: 7
Chemistry HL: 7
Math HL: 7
Geography SL: 5
English HL: 5
French SL: 4

At least someone got the joke.

I left high school with a 2.1 gpa. Did a few years at CC to meet my Uni requirements.

I'm currently on the Dean's list.

I dropped out sophomore year but managed to graduate age 19 or 20 from a district. So, on my diploma it says [City Name] Public Schools rather than a specific school. 4.3 GPA. I hated school and never did homework once, but somehow I was able to get a good GPA just from acing tests and doing AP classes.

Had like a 2.7 leaving high school, went to CC and did well. Now at my Uni I hover between 3.7-3.8.
I'd argue that high school is not that big of a deal, as long as you can grasp the foundations. My problem was with math. I did not take the time to grasp the concepts (i.e. didn't really do the work) and as a result in college I started off behind in math compared to my peers.
Also, if I could go back to HS I would have got my priorities straight to have a better idea of what I want to do. Going to CC cost more time than my peers who went straight to uni.
In the end though, transferring from CC is saving money and going slow I never changed majors.

when u transfer from CC your gpa will usually reset. plus it looks better if you started off bad and then improved rather than starting off good and slowly getting worse grades at cc. study hard, maintain interest, and you will shine

Can't believe I have to say this, but this. Is sci the youngest board on Veeky Forums?

all A's except every other quarter I'd get a B+ in French because fuck French grammer

I was also all at least honors and half APs, mainly in science

Graduated with a 2.1 lol. I fucked around in high school which i really regret because when i got into college i started to love learning. I wish nothing more than to go back and take all of the AP courses and fill my brain haha. One time my friend thought i was actually dumb and i got ten dollars off of him for getting all A's that semester lmao.

straight A's
went to a nigger high school in central houston so the standards were so incredibly low that anybody with a brain could sleep through class, not study, and still get A's

Just over inflated egos.

I had a 2.5gpa by graduation. I scored a 1640 on my SAT, and a 93 on my ASVAB.

I never went to school, never did HW, slept through half my SAT and now I'm a special forces canidate.

>tfw too intelligent for high school
Failed out and got expelled for lack of attendence. My IQ is 130 and I exceeded all the GED tests.

They've literally told me things that were incorrect in high school to manipulate my ideologies and opinions...

Fuck highschool I ain't never going back I quit

They also teach you decent reasoning skills in elementary to decode the question so you can get it right even if you don't know the answer.

>usually two wrong, one way off, and one right in the elementary state tests

>having responsibilities after high school
I bet you knocked your downs cousin up.

tis not very hard, just the perspective and amount of dopamine, serotonin, etc...

Straight As and 35 ACT with 36 science and math come at me SATfags

Sounds like my religious high school

They're teaching "ethics" and "philosophy" but it's obvious that it's just a bible class with a focus on philosophy.

The textbook is so weird, it looks like a perfectly normal ethics textbook on the outside, but if you open it up and start reading you'll find a bunch of stuff about how abortion, homosexually is immoral, etc...

GPA was 4.0 average at the end of high school.

high school grades dont mean shit the second you get into college or even start a trade.

stop taking the bait REEEEEE this is supposed to be a smart people board REEEEEEEEEE

Nice IB here too.
>Math HL 7
Noice.

Anyone actually go out and have fun in high school? Fuck some girls? Get VIP tables with other rich kids at clubs, stack some DonP bottles? Get your dick sucked? Have heartbreaks and dramas? Sneak out at night with your moms car keys and sneak back in just before they came to wake you up and go to class with 0 sleep? Rent top floor huge hotel rooms and have a party because no one has a free house? Do all the papers last minute and still do well.

>tfw too smart to waste youth

(Still finished with good grades and now at a very good university doing finance)

>mfw I'm was a student of average intelligence who put in a decent effort, got a 3.0 and through skepticism and careful analysis still managed to do alright and have a comfy job

I would never lie and claim that I did superb in high school or on the SATs, just average.