Why do scientifically minded people allow this type if shit...

Why do scientifically minded people allow this type if shit? It makes an essential component of civilization look like an embarrassing joke to the rest of society.

Other urls found in this thread:

notoimmigrationban.com
zdf.de/comedy/heute-show/heute-show-vom-27-januar-2017-100.html
un.org/press/en/2015/ga11761.doc.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Research_publications
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They must have a different definition of top than most people.

Bait?

Having a TV series instantly gets you into top 5 sciencestists

Like it or not, to your average normie le black science man and Bill Nye the Propaganda Guy are top scientists.

It's a real article.

>science negro and science jew
>scientists
>top scientists at that
lmao

correlation =/= causation anyone? No?

>astrophysicist
>really just a light show operator

I see the media monkeys but where are the scientists ?

Bill Nye and Degrasse-Tyson are just a stock photo they had.

The entire scientific community is blowing up over Trump.

Daily reminder Bill Nye's marriage only lasted 7 weeks and we can all die happy knowing he's a genetic dead end.

There is no correct science of the kind.

Why not?

That's a nice source you got there. Also, the article literally cites them by name.

>The entire scientific community is blowing up over Trump.
[citation needed]

Do you really need me to do your homework for you?

Are you that out of touch with the scientific community?

>Not realising the irony of your post
That's you in the comic.

Tell me what I need to know, Rogue NASA!

Burden of proof is on for making the claim that the entire scientific community is against Trump.

>Do you REALLY expect me to back up my claims?
you're damn right i do, faggot.

Fair enough. But what if I enjoy you denying it? What if I take amusement from you being so naive and out of touch? Trump is one week into the job, and has already failed at every fucking level. It's hilarious. I'm having fun watching you people not even realize it, and the sweet taste of your little manchild tears.

So no, I'll leave that easy to substantiate claim out there floating in the wind, and let you ponder it.

Faggot.

Classic Trumptard argument. Which is to say, not an argument at all.

Because it's all performed by people who have the philosophy of The Bell Curve in mind.

What has he failed exactly ? It seems to be the case where you project your tears since you gave all your money to Bernie and got cucked by Hillary, now all you can do is cry at the winners.

how much did you get paid for that post, faggot?

notoimmigrationban.com
>37 Nobel laureates
>thousands of faculty
>multiple fields medalists

No need to keep replying friendo. Just head back to /pol/ where you belong.

Why does Science feel the need to write so many articles about Trump?

>It's like I'm reading a /pol/ copypasta

>muh memes

Have you ever had an original thought in your life, user? Or is it all just /pol/ hivemind for you?

Well, he's fucking over modern science the way Hitler tried to destroy "jew science."

So that's kind of a big deal about people who care about science. I can see why you wouldn't understand though.

>I'M JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!
You made a bogus claim and now you're trying to save face after getting called out.

>I refuse to accept science when it's done by strawmen

>What has he failed exactly ?
>more of the same insensible drivel /pol/ detected ELELELELELE xDDDD

SJWtards expose themselves so easily these days. Keep crying though, it's good entertainment for the rest of the world.

Here, just to make sure you all see it

>To add your name, please send an email to [NoToImmigrationEO AT gmail DOT com] from your academic email.
>The subject of your email must be one line: name, award/distinction, title, affiliation
lmao

What's wrong with that?

>Out of the hundreds of living Nobel laureates here's a couple dozen Jews who don't like Trump, not all of which are scientists btw.

You literally have zero (0!) evidence for this. Go back to r/science and circlejerk over NGT there.

Bill Nye is a mech-E

for starters, it's low effort and unverified/unchecked.

You can add anyone you want.

I do, but it's more fun watching you know fuck all about the scientific community, or even how to find out.

>Nobel Prize
>Actual measure of scientific achievement
Pick one.

Yeah, lots of academics are upset. Who told you trump's policies only affected scientific research? Researchers in disciplines are affected.

>you
>a good poster who shouldn't be permabanned
Pick one

What did that post have to do with the "scientific community?" You made a conspiratorial statement about the president, I said you had no evidence for it, and now you're playing the old "haha I DO have evidence I just won't show you because it's funny that you don't know!"

You'd say that about any prize you didn't receive personally, I'm guessing

>waah fucking waah

Yes, yes, such sweet tears.

ITT : Pure libtard apologist tears

The emails go through some verification.

You think just because there isn't video and sworn testimony of each signee that it's probably faked?

What would make you happy? I'm guessing there isn't a great answer for this, since many Trump supporters are stuck in a conspiracy theory mindset, where everyone else just can't see the truth like they can, and they're also being paid by the reptilians.

At some point you have to admit it would be ridiculous for someone to fake this stuff

Great commentary. Glad you were here to shed light on the situation. I think you've done your part though. Feel free to head back to r/conspiracy now.

Fkn lol m8

ssshhh. no tears now libtard. Get used to being the eternal loser.

>top scientists
>pop scientists
Choose

what would make me happy? some proof of legitimate action. even speaking out to news would take more effort than sending an email with your name.

>zero (0!) evidence for this
>0! = 1

Trump just won, because Clinton was the only contestant. People were picking their poison.

I was watching this German satire show
zdf.de/comedy/heute-show/heute-show-vom-27-januar-2017-100.html
There's an interview with a Trump supporter (minute 34:10) and his only problems seem to be the libtards, or 'metrosexuals', as he calls them and I'm wondering: how stable and sheltered must your life be if such issues lead to your vote for a racist psychopath?

It's also interesting, that most of those simpletons don't see, that world wide wealth (and yes, even your rednecks from the trailer park are wealthy in my definition as measured by how fat they are) ensures security in America ( un.org/press/en/2015/ga11761.doc.htm ).

Enjoy your third reich.

Explain, libfag

Zero (0!) = 0*0!=0*1=0
BTFO

Always funny to see libtards try to have a shot at politics with their unoriginal racism stinking "opinions"

>another pol-fag that doesn't get what a bell curve is
if you have an IQ of 110, you can be any race

it's not race that determines your intelligence, it's your positively correlated with IQ genes, different races have different frequencies of such genes, that's the whole point of selection and why the ashkenazi jews are so smart

and yeah, global warming is real, sorry

>Doesn't know what an average is.
>Tries to act like a smartass

Truly cringeworthy.

>(0!) = 0*0!
L0Lno
Lrn2math fgt pls

>here's an imaginary book that proves you wrong
>QED

Try again
You've missed an implicit multiplication there

You just revealed your low IQ.

Remember that time when Neil Degrasse Tyson was trying to criticize Bush over his 9/11 speech "our god is the god who named the stars". Accusing him of trying to divide people by their religion, however he got BTFO when the press asked him to provide proof and so he needed to tell them "I must of dreamed it guys, sorry"

>correlation equals causation
Every time

black science man thread?

You do realize he knows he's shitposting

>Doesn't even make an attempt to refute his correlation != causation counter-argument
>Makes up some shit about averages he never implied
Truly, TRULY cringeworthy.
Go watch some more Molyneux and come back when your tendies have cooled down.

what did he mean by this?

compsci btfo again

Like I said, he's a troll. His celebrity image is based on dunking on people who are bad at science, so he regularly invents strawmen and takes out entire fields for no reason.

He meant 0 * 0! because he wrote Zero(0!).

I know what you mean OP. I'm sick of the embarrassment and mockery that people like Bill Nye and NDT are bringing to the scientific community.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Research_publications

>Barely a bakers dozen of publications over his entire professional career
>not even first author in half of them

>top scientists
>Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye

Pick one. Or, better yet,

>scientists
>Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye

Meanwhile Musk and Thiel are behind Trump. Really makes you think.

So what? Musk didn't star in comedy movies and act like an arrogant asshole. He's not a real scientist. You gotta get your ass back to /paul/

>social science
>scientific
lol, kill yourself retard

What, actual evidence contradicting my position? Let me just move these goalposts a bit. Uhm, nobelprizes are a scandinavian hoax, REAL scientists know that vehement protectionism is actually favorable to science, and something something silent majority.
Phew that was a close one. Now I canget back to my job which is obviously not even remotely related to science, since otherwise I would've been in contact with actual scientists and would be able to verify whether or not my unfounded thoughts on the position of the vast majority of scientists on Trump.

… are correct.

>trusting anything the meme black man of science says
He let all that fame go to his head, he wasn't a good scientist to begin with.

>the only science that exists is global warming

God, I wish /pol/ AND its nasty little shills that it brought with it would go
We need real science on this board, like verifiable information on the climate and ecological conditions, not a "m-muh feels" or "lol Trump" argument
You fucks are gonna kill us all

>we need real science
>climate science
>anyone who doesn't fall for obvious scam is /pol/

Veeky Forums is not an echo chamber and /sjw/ cancer do not belong to Veeky Forums

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You awful human beings have tainted an actual field of science with so much nonsense and buzzwords that even mentioning it causes retards to come out of the woodworks and start screeching like an autist.

Climate science can be something like, oh, I don't know, a branch of meteorological sciences you faggot. Someone's gotta see what a hurricane will do to an area it is projected to land on, and how current climate conditions such as average water temperature, atmospheric conditions, etc will affect it.

Climate Science != some leftist agenda.
And it makes me sick that both sides keep trying to latch onto it to push their point of view,

Science is an international endeavour, in my personal environment several institutes have already been affected negatively by the ban (mostly because of Iranian mathematicians, strangely). It should be noted that the executive order includes a clause which asks for an extension of the list of countries in a month or so, so the damage is set to worsen.
The Trump presidency is unprecedented in a lot of ways, so maybe science gets a break and he gets impeached, but I'm not counting on it.

>inb4 more autistic screeching about "muh climate change" or "lol sjw faggot" fucking again on this nonsense.

I think it is far too early to see what effect his policies will have on various fields, but the effect of idiots panicking over things already is quite apparent.

People thought he would be bad for science, and are reacting as if he already is, before anything takes effect.
Ever hear of Confirmation Bias?
Both sides are being assholes here, and the people actually doing the work (and not just the ones panicking like retards) are the ones being hurt here.

This. Science is bipartisan. The denial of it tends to be a partisan thing (left for GMOs and vaccines, the right for climate change and evolution).

You don't understand the meaning of science. Thats why people call you the "cult of AGW". You think just because you attach the word science to your retarded garbage you can make people obey your autism.

The predictions of "climate scientists" for the last 25 years was an embarrassing failure. Nobody respects you in the field and thats wjy you attract ignorant SJWtards. You are a cult, not a science and thats why you will never be respected by anyone ever.

>the people doing the work
I do not know what you mean by this. The TSAs? The GOP? Scientists?

It's not too early to see what the imoact will be. Canada for the past decade or so serves as a test-case for an anti-science establishment (a lot of the more direct approaches in impeding government scientists Trump uses were in use by the Canadians). The ban is of course unprecedented in a lot of ways, so we cannot look at the past for guidance. However, losing researchers and participants in conferences (which is already happening on account of the ban, and not just in America, see for instance Miles Reid's upcoming conference in Tehran, or Sheshmani's appointment at both Aarhus and Harvard) are not a good thing.

>You don't understand the meaning of science. Thats why people call you the "cult of AGW". You think just because you attach the word science to your retarded garbage you can make people obey your autism.

I-is this bait?
That's exactly what the fuck I was saying you retard.
And how the fuck are meteorologists a "cult"?
Is studying the weather a "cult" now according to you?
The fuck is even going on???

Scientists. Ones that, you know, try to avoid letting their biases taint their work.

And yeah, he's been really unpredictable though (providing you go off what most sources say, the whole things a mess) so I'm not really sure if he is going to push those policies or do some half assed attempt at them, which may turn out better or worse, I'm just not sure yet.
Either way I don't think things are going to be good, between Trumpalump, The Left, and just in general people are going insane.

All I wanted to do was study cloud seeding, and ended up dropping up because people either screamed that I was a retarded liberal or an evil nazi because I didn't support either of their points of views, I just wanted to do some damn science.

>You don't understand the meaning of science.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

POLACKS ARE THE ONLY SHILLS

MILO AND TRUMP ARE THE ONLY FORCED MEMES

YOU STOLE PEPE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS LEAVE MY FUCKING SCIENCE BOARD ALONE

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>goes on a trump rant like anybody cares.
thanks for letting us know to ignore the rest of your underage rebellious tears filled drivel.