I know they're shit. God, I know they're shit. But I just can't resist getting them every now and then

I know they're shit. God, I know they're shit. But I just can't resist getting them every now and then.

ITT: shit food you know is terrible but indulge in occasionally, I guess.

utz cheese curls

I can't control myself around them

Fucking sour patch kids. I always have a 1.9lb bag at the ready

For me, it's the fast food. The sandwich best McChicken.

These fuckers right here. So good with a coke. I gotta go an stock up tomorrow.

The chocolate tastes like plastic. The pastry part is often dry. But goddamn, I can pack down a whole box in a day. They're disgusting and I love them.

These fucking things are like this one girl I knew in college. She kinda smelled funny, shaved her legs "occasionally" and had no sense of smell so her bathing habits weren't the best and she had mild BO and butt stank. We fucked way more times than I am comfortable thinking about.

I don't know what's worse, how accurate that description is, or how similar I am to the girl described.

I am now terrified that I accidentally found an IRL.

Tapatio Doritos. I can demolish a whole bag of those in about an hour. They're not shit but I have no control.

For shit snacks I only get once a month, they'd have to be pork rinds or chicharones. They're carb free, but likewise I'll blow through a bag of them with a few beers then feel the need to eat dinner.

teehee silly boys I'm a girl!

I've only fucked one guy and I'm still dating him, so, you're probably safe.

And exhale

No problem.

Another guilty pleasure, particularly for road trips. They're so greasy and gross, and the aftertaste is awful. I love them.

every now and again I eat kraft aac and cheese with some dino nuggets and cosmic brownies for dessert

One of these with a blob of sour cream or Greek yogurt.

They were better back in the day but I get them here and there. Still taste like paste.

God, i got a box of those at target once and could not finish them. They were so bad.
I dont know what it is but the wheels are so much better than the regular.

I just can't fucking stop.

ENTENMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN'S

FUCKING BUTTERMILK GLAZED

FUCKING POWDERED SUGAR

FUCKING CHOCOLATE FROSTED

THEY'RE ALL SO FUCKING GOOD AND SO FUCKING BAD FOR YOU

fuck these are good