No freezer

>no freezer
>no microwave
>have few cooking utensils

What do? Got any suggestions for recipes and such? I'm new to cooking

Other urls found in this thread:

grouprecipes.com/73215/arroz-de-tomate-e-feijao---rice-with-tomato-and-beans.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get some more cooking tools.

Do you have an oven? Range top?

step 1. get chicken
step 2. look up recipes
step 3. enjoy

You can still do pretty much anything.

I'm a poorfag and I don't have much room for stuff. I'm living in a mobile home (not sure what to call it) for a while so I can save money.

I do have an oven with a rangetop but it's nothing special.

>I do have an oven with a rangetop

Perfect. You don't need a microwave. You can cook just about anything with that.

Excellent. Well, got any cheap recipe ideas for 1? It's really awkward not having a freezer since it means I've got to either get a lot of tinned food or just use stuff up quickly

Get things like dried pasta and pulses, lentils, chickpeas and the like. They'll keep for ages.

you don't really need a freezer to cook anything

except ice cubes
yeah, stay away from recipes with ice cubes and you'll be fine

That's the type of girl I go for. My friends think it's strange I like pale skin and flat chests but whatever.

By lots of fruit op , cheese, bread .. buy a George foreman grill maybe.

At least in your situation it will pretty much force you to eat only fresh food so try to stay positive and keep moving forwards. Best of luck op.

Most vital cooking utensils you need:
1 large stainless stock pot
1 small stainless stock pot
1 stainless, cast iron or rolled steel pan
1 non-stick pan
a few cheap stainless steel bowls in various sizes (like 1 large, 2 medium, 2 small)

8'' chef knife
3'' parer
8'' or larger bread knife
thrift peeler
cutting board
a spatula and ideally kitchen tongs
whisk

This should always be in the house:
eggs, pasta, flour, cornstarch, sugar, salt, pepper, poatoes, onions, garlic, rice, lentils or beans, cooking oil, oats, butter, canned or fresh tomatoes, maybe some bacon too. Some spices (paprika, curry, rosemary, thyme, caraway, cumin)

You can already make a shitload of dishes with that.

Like pancakes:
1 cup of flour, two cups of milk, three eggs, 1 tbsp sugar, two pinches of salt. whis together, fry in your cast iron pan. Great for seasoning the pan, too.

or this, one of my go-to recipes:
grouprecipes.com/73215/arroz-de-tomate-e-feijao---rice-with-tomato-and-beans.html

you don't really need a separate bread knife

buy freezer
buy microwave
buy cooking utensils

You helpless douche.

There's no such thing as a "small stock pot". Did you mean a sauce pan?

Also, a paring knife isn't needed unless you're into carving fancy little garnishes. A chef's knife can do everything a home cook might want.

For a really crusty bread one does. Cutting that is not good for the edge of a your chef's knife. But if one doesn't buy crusty bread, then yes, it is optional.
Whatever, just a small pot, for sides, or sauces. And a small Victorinox parer ist just, what 2 or 3 dollars? I do use them, they are handy for coring tomatoes, cutting out bad spots from potatoes, cutting the florets of broccoli or cauliflower, etc.

Stop posting random whores on Veeky Forums.

>SCBB
>random

>>no freezer
How cold can you turn your fridge?

I use the top part of my fridge to store frozen fruit, I have one of those old fridges that are kept cool by air blown in from the freezer.

>use fresh meat and veggies
>cook with oven and stove
this is what I do, and I have a freezer and a microwave.

get a electric kettle + thermos can and noodles/rice + instant soups. Add some canned vegetables = done. Cheap + filling + idiot proof and healthier than golden arches.

Well, you can find MEW then eat her asshole. I'm pretty sure that can satisfy your hunger...