My face when someone tells me I need to tip 20% instead of my normal 10%. $1 for every $10, now fuck off...

my face when someone tells me I need to tip 20% instead of my normal 10%. $1 for every $10, now fuck off, or go get a better job, ya fucks.

20 percent on food only. No booze or taxes. An additional 1 dollar per alcoholic drink. This is reasonable, isn't it?

>20 percent on food
blow me first
until then 10.

Rude.

t. Nigger

Feels good to live in yurop, where you are free to tip however you want.

I like 15%. Not too little, not too much

I usually just match the lowest dollar amount on the tax. So 3 something would be a 3 dollar tip.

>i tip

>Tipping for drinks

t. cuck

How bad is it that I forgot to tip once i France when the server was the owner?

I though tipping was only an american thing. I think you're safe.

>self-fulfilling prophecy

>paying to do the manager's job
Americans are silly tiny people.

So you'd tip $20 on anything between $20 and $30?

If the tax was say 20.85 I'd just tip 20 for example. I never eat at any place expensive enough where the tax is 20 bucks though.

>paying for food

I only tip cute girls, I never tip non-whites or old hags.

>I only tip cute girls
You'll make a great beta provider someday.

Not me. Cute girls have to work if they want my money.

>tipping

Do Americans really do this?

Well, that's the only way the servers can get minimum wage.

Not a lot of owners will willingly pay the difference and if you mention it you find yourself fired.

Tipping is a racket. Servers pull in more than minimum wage doing nothing more than their bare minimum to the job due to our silly tradition. They're definitely not struggling to survive like their sob stories have you believe.

And of course owners love it and like servers, fight tooth and nail because they don't have to pay for their employees' wages.

Customarily menial, shitty jobs like waiting and McDonald's, I feel, should be paid like it. I hate the "muh living wage" argument. If at some point you're still stuck at McD's or waiting tables past 25 you've screwed up. It's a job, not a career.

But back to the point...back of house gets screwed more than any other in the industry since they're the ones actually underpaid for their work, not the poor little waitstaff.

>I hate the argument that the minimum wage was based on

i get paid $13.50/hour to wash dishes and check temperatures. i also take more shifts so i get paid more than the waitstaff. unless some middleaged businessfags come in to tip the prettier ones $20 each

low energy image
low energy shitpost
low energy filename

Reminder that only people who live in 3rd world shitholes need tipping

I'll tip the bin man before I ever tip a waiter