Is the better a country MRE, the more powerful their military force is?

Is the better a country MRE, the more powerful their military force is?

Other urls found in this thread:

geocities.jp/lm_ration/en/japan/type2i.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the strength of a country's airforce and Navy, and the size of its troop reserves, have more to do with how strong a military is than the quality of their MREs.

[Citation needed]

America has the strongest military in the world, and it also has the largest number of ships and planes, and is in the top 10 countries with the most military personnel, but the MREs are garbage.

You're telling me that chilli mac is shit? Fuck off faggot, it is the GOAT!

>Americans think they can maintain a disciplined military when their food is shit

>the vegetarian cheese tortellini cost us the war

>the MREs are garbage

Spoken like a person who has never had the buffalo chicken MRE.

Sad!

lets get this steveposting out of the way (onto a tray)

Nice!

Soldiers are disposable, its better if they die than be injured. Bread and water is sufficient. Taxpayer burden reduced. Go kill Muslims, or else you're not fighting for freedom. Fuck you for wanting free food all the time, you panhandling turds. Accomplish the mission first, then you get burgers and ice cream.

i just started watching this nigga

super comfy. 10/10 would smoke this nigga up

You can gauge how strong a military is by how nice the hiss is when you ope a can.

He must have the immune system of a god.

Well you're someone who has literally no idea how morale is important or a well-equipped, healthy fighting force is more likely to succeed than an ill-equipped, starving one.

>t. Lives in Mom's Basement

Since when do drones eat food?

>America has the strongest military in the world,
>Consistently gets its shit kicked in by people dressed in pyjamas since 1945

fun fact submariners get the best chow in the navy.

are you actually this stupid or just trolling?

Well there's an extra 50 billion to spend on improving it now! Fucking Americans.

Soldiers aren't disposable anymore. We're not drafting serfs into the King's Army. It costs thes of thousands of dollars to train a SINGLE soldier through basic and AIT on average. If that's disposable, you're fucking retarded.

> Militarily dominates every single engagement
> Hurr losing

Soldiers should be encouraged to hunt indigenous fauna and forage flora for sustenance. MREs are terrible at best.

>Hunt in the middle of this desert full of rubble

Lol. The idea sounds neat, until you realize just how much food a group of soldiers needs, and the fact that they'd depopulate an area of land of all living things in just a day or two, if it is even possible to sustain them at all.

Besides which, it's pretty idiotic to advertise your position to the enemy by going around and shooting animals for food.

geocities.jp/lm_ration/en/japan/type2i.html

japan's military rations sound delicious. better than food in most western restaurants.

any excuse to post a geocities link.

Japans does not have a military, it's against their constitution.

They have a national self-defense force similar to the police.

>similar to the police

it's an army user. the only things they are not allowed are weapons which are purely offensive - bombers, long range missiles etc. they have tanks, submarines, helicopters.

the word military refers to any armed forces, whatever their function.

kek

best ration heaters as well.. id love to buy these

>Japans does not have a military

Pretty sure those are just disguised whaling boats.

Fun fact: Dick doesn't count as food

Although if US soldiers die their families get $250k dumbfuck

>saddams soldiers didn't immediately white flag

It was 400k when I was in.

Where are you getting your facts from?

>vietnam
>Korea
>afghanistan
>invest millions of dollars in manpower and aid to create a stable functioning democracy in Iraq
>nothing to show for it

truly, dominating

As a Navy cook I can assure you it's not the MREs. In fact we never eat them, despite 2-weeks supplies worth being stored even on smallboys (300 - 500 people).

In combat and emergency scenarios we have what's called a "battle cook". Basically it's just some asshole who manages the next meal for the crew while important people are taking care of the problem (fire on the deck, helicopter crash, etc). Even if every cook was somehow killed off they'd just resort to putting other personnel in the galley.

MRE's are strictly if you're fucked and so undermanned you'll never be able to get the ship moving / working properly. And that's highly unlikely to ever happen without everyone being dead.

That said; chili mac is the worst, spaghetti with meatballs is the best.

I don't think you understand the difference between war and diplomacy.

How often do US Navy ships see combat?

It's just a show of force nowadays with the occasional group of Somalians trying to storm a ship. The same can be said of all Navy forces.

I think youre just trying to deflect fromthe fact the US military fails.

MOTHERFUCKING CHILI MAC

The US military fails at politics, diplomacy, and nation building. What they don't fail at is fighting.

>Soldiers are disposable

That used to be true, but these days recruitment is down, training costs are high, and equipment costs are insane. Each grunt costs mid-six figures.

I don't think there's been an actual naval war since WW2, has there? Closest you'll get is anchoring off the coast of some shitstain country and firing off missiles.

>equipment costs are insane.
So why leave equipment for the bad guys in the middle east?

Leave? We sold them that equipment, buddy!

Those pajama wearing mother fuckers beat the Russians.

It kind of hard to win against guerrilla warfare when we have ROE and NATO breathing down our necks not letting us actually fight the enemy.

The US would win any head on, actual war right now.

Where in the Middle East have they left equipment?

It's actually cheaper to leave it there than to bring it back, stupidly enough.

You will need all the man hours of loading it onto planes and flying it for miles around the world. You need to pay for all the fuel and spare parts the planes will use up. The list goes on.

> Kill 300,000 of them
> "Losing militarily"

It's 400k still, but you have to pay like 30 dollars a month for it

negated by combat pay i'd imagine

I heard if you eat MREs for a week, you have to get ready for some bad constipation, is that true?