A large pepperoni pizza form Dominos in the UK is £18.99 ($23.35 USD)

>A large pepperoni pizza form Dominos in the UK is £18.99 ($23.35 USD)

You can order munchy boxes though, so you can get fucked as far as I'm concerned

Dominos is unusable unless you're layering like 5 coupons

It's trash, anyway, go to pizza express instead

I can't order a munchy box where I live.

Thats only $4-5 more than it is here and it's garbage anyways.

A large pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars in the US is $6.99.

I think that Dominos is top tier, but , especially delivery, is very fucking expensive.

> tfw they don't know about Pizza Shuttle

Why even live

It's 6.50 pound in America

that's what you get for leaving the EU

holy shit you live in hell.

It's $5 bro.

Kind of their entire advertising revolves around that price.

"$5 hot and ready pizza"

Dominos UK is fucking shit

You need a 50% off deal or voucher for it to be even slightly reasonable.

Tf is a munchy box?

Papa Johns UK does any size pizza for £10 in most places.

Pizza Hut UK used to do a medium pizza for £5 a while back, but my nearest place shut down 2 years ago so not sure if that's still going on.

Domino's is really hit and miss and barely worth it even with a 50% off coupon.

In the US, its in this weird space where its barely better than LC but significantly worse than Pizza Hut and Papa Johns. The price it occupies is in between but its an awful value. You either go cheap all the way or you go safe yet still not that expensive with the other chains.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Paying £18.99 For A Dominos Pizza RealHahahaha Nigga Just Use A Coupon Website Like Nigga Google UK Dominos Coupons

I work at Dominos in usa and a large 1-3 topping pizza carry out is 8.55 after tax
Delivery price various per franchise . Ask if they have large pizzq specials or something,only retards order menu price.

A large pepperoni pizza at Dominos in Australia is only $5. Suck a fat one, ya poof.

No its not.
A large 4 topping carry out is £9.99
They used to do a large 2 topping for £7.99

Dominos is overly-expensive frozen trash, all the pizza chains are like that in england except maybe papa johns(still expensive but actually tastes good), pizza hut used to be good but they have been in a quality decline over the past few years.
You are paying £18 for for them to pop a frozen pizza in the oven for 10 minutes, when you could get a much better and bigger pizza for 5-8£ from a local takeaway, their sides are mental too, just looking at the website £2 for a dip, £4 FOR A PORTION OF POTATO WEDGES, £6 for 7 chicken strippers, thats nearly a pound EACH for frozen chicken strips.

Absolutely disgusting.

An invention by muslims to get white people fat and complacent

I think they're mainly a Scottish thing

>That'll be 3 bones, plus treat!

Id fuck that dog up the ass as a treat hellz yeah

You faggots are all getting ripped off

$5-6 pickup is common here for dominos

Also 5 AUD equals $3.80 USD

Ya'll getting scammed

Yeah we only really get fucked in the ass by McDonald's of all places.
9 pieces for $9.95 at KFC on Tuesday, yes pls.

Yeh fuck mcdonalds here, I stopped going there a long time ago. Kfc as you mentioned and if I'm craving a burger on the run Hj's vouchers are good

Yeah, gotta love the 2 whoppers for $6 or a $5 stunner if you don't have vouchers.
And failing all that, feed a family on fish and chips, loaf of Coles bread, soft drink and sauce for $20

KFC aus is top tier atm. Less then $10 gets a bacon and cheese combo meal. I fucking love that shit.

I'd rather get 9 for $9.95, 6 hot and spicy, 3 original and two large chips for $5.
Feeds me and my bro with a couple pieces left for lunch.

True. But I prefer the burger combo cause it's easier/cleaner to eat and drive.

Get a parmo then

Less than*

Only ever used 50% off vouchers until they stopped doing them. But now one just opened on my street, so I can get that sweet £5.99 any two toppings medium. I won't pay a penny more for Dominos. It's trashy comfort takeaway. The idea that there are people who've paid £12 for a fucking large margarita makes me ill.

>dat garlic and herb dip tho