What's the "I like everything but rap and country" of food and cooking?

What's the "I like everything but rap and country" of food and cooking?

>I feel the need to be explicitly white, but not *that* white

Starbucks or Panera Bread.

>i like all kinds of beer except for ipa's

I only cook with cast iron.

Having broad tastes is good in cooking

So that'd be a good thing

I like cooking except for deep-frying and baking.

>no onions thanks
>ew mustard??
>I don't eat dark meat

"I like just about everything but I don't eat seafood."

That's not the point of the OP. The point is that people who say the thing in OP usually have no clue about music and definitely don't like everything. They're just bandwagoners who think liking 'weird' music is equivalent to liking Linkin Park and Imagine Dragons.

I prefer boneless skinless chicken breasts.

I like all kinds of food except soul food and southern.

>sushi? Ew!!! You know that's raw right????

I straight-up don't know what that means. You've gown down a rabbit hole I can't fit in, and I have no idea what you're asking for.

pretty much asking for ranch with your fries or asking for substitutions, especially when you have an allergy

>They're just bandwagoners who think liking 'weird' music is equivalent to liking Linkin Park and Imagine Dragons.
I would argue that. When someone chooses rap and country as the two musics they dislike they're making a pretty strong statement. Not liking rap means you in no way identify with urban (read: black) culture. Not liking country means you do not identify with rural culture. What it's saying is , "I am a suburbanite."

>2017
>rap
>black culture
(((they))) took that over a long time ago. nothing but party music now

Yeah pretty much.

Country music is more southern/Midwestern rural though. I live in the rural northeast, I don't relate to it at all.

Now, if someone were to make a country band about maple syrup, snow, and forests...

I only eat my steak rare and I only use hot sauce, mustard or horseradish as condiments.

Are you insinuating not liking niggers and hillbillies is a bad thing?

>Country music is more southern/Midwestern rural though
And Western. Don't forget the Bakersfield sound.
>I live in the rural northeast, I don't relate to it at all.
That's pretty specific to where in the Northeast you live. New England isn't so big on country. In rural PA it's definitely popular.

Rural PA, especially Western PA, is basically the Midwest.

Well done steak with ketchup is the obvious one.
Another one is "I think american cuisine is fine and pasteurized cheese is just as swell as unpasteurized."

People who say this are often the most picky in terms of musical tastes
>"I like everything but rap and country"
>Okay, how about we listen to some blues
>"nahh I'm not feeling that today"
>Okay, how about some jazz
>"nahh I don't want to listen to an instrumental"
>okay, how about we listen to this rock and roll album
>"Nahh, I want to smoke some weed lets listen to :D"

In terms of food, i'd say that's probably:
>I don't really care what we eat, I like everything

Bacon

Yep it's sushi. "I love sushi! Spicy tuna and California rolls are my favorite :3"

Veeky Forums isn't really understanding the question though OP. It's what people say when they mainly listen to mainstream radio garbage but don't like mainstream country or hip hop. They say they like "everything" but probably couldn't name more than five different genres.

taytay is from eastern pennsylvania, listening to country and trying to grow tits

>couldn't name more than five different genres
Metalfag

I used to know a girl who literally once said to me, "I love sushi! But I only order vegetable rolls, I don't like the ones with fish."

since the person who says this actually only listens to pleb shit, but excludes the two most commonly excluded major genres I would relate it to the following

>I eat everything except seafood and mushrooms

this is the most common thing that women say about food because they often have the palate of a 5 y.o

the person that says they eat everything except seafood and mushrooms mostly subsists on chicken nuggets, various forms of potato, cake, and starbucks whipped cream based drinks

just like the person who says they like all music but rap and country really only listens to classic rock, pop, and whatever's on the radio top 40 currently.

You know sushi means vinegar rice, right? Raw fish is the most common thing served with it, but not essential for sushi.

I fucking hate you, OP. Leave this board forever. This is not your shitposting home base and never will be. People like you have caused the rapid decline in quality here. Just fuck off back to /tv/ or /mu/ or whatever memer shithole you came from. Fucking a

>couldn't name 5 different genres

I don't like country or rap but like bluegrass, folk, jazz, rock, classical, opera, salsa, native american and south american andean. That's more than 5.

Op's post relating to food would be, I don't like yellowtail tuna or mackeral, but I like cod, salmon, walleye, trout, flounder, catfish, and swordfish.

Consider your nignog rap and white trash music loving self BTFO.

> the person who goes to a restaurant and only orders the same thing
>I like all meat except lamb

>I really like craft beer!
>I'll have a blue moon please

>people have argued about mcchickens since the beginning of this board
>viral marketing every other post
>ramen threads
>beer threads
>HELP IM POOR threads

Veeky Forums has always, like /b/ been awful and full of spastic autists.

>you know
He's telling you what someone told him, and you took it as "I'm saying this?"

Yeah, but it has never been the place where people post ironic OPs with le qtz xD in the photo and every tourist from other boards gathers around to shitpost and argue about nothing.

He's austic just leave him alone before he shitposts non-stop trying to save face.

You're right.

>mfw most of my "friends" are like this

>Consider your nignog rap and white trash music loving self BTFO.
This is pretty much the subtext -" I consider myself too classy to listen to the music of people I consider trashy."

Probably someone who eats at fast casual places but claims not to like fast food,

"I like beer."
>Only drinks bud light

Soul food and road kill

>I don't like country but I like bluegrass
Now you're just being pretentious.

>Consider your nignog rap and white trash music loving self BTFO.
*tips fedora*

Sushi does not mean vinegar rice

Haven't eaten at any restaurant in 8 years nignog, white trash music lover.

Yes, it does

>bluegrass pretentious

Wrong. There is incredible complexity to bluegrass, even improvisation. It's not just wailing and moaning in a 4/4 time signature appealing to jilted females.

FUCK

No, it doesn't.

>Wrong. There is incredible complexity to bluegrass, even improvisation. It's not just wailing and moaning in a 4/4 time signature appealing to jilted females.

>4/4 means simple

Back to the mathcore scene with you

Please fuck off, /mu/.

"I eat healthy"
>eats nothing but carbs and sugar

>4/4 is simple
You really did a great job of proving the point that people who say they hate rap and country are top fucking plebs.

I eat everything. Raw tomatoes are gross. You can't have a starch on a starch!

>what cuisine of food do yo uliek?
i like everything, hehe

>implying Country isn't shit
Sure the classics like Cash and Jennings are cool, but 90s country and beyond is total soft wuss garbage. Once it stopped being shitkicker music and Garth Brooks was a top act country became a joke.

Yeah, I heard that the other day on Young Country 104.5, slimebag.

Shut up jerkwad

>get btfo
>u-uh d-doesn't count because not contemporary!

>all country and rap is contemporary?
>r-relatively y-yes!
just kys

I'm the guy that posted and and I agree with you. Hank Williams, Cash, Jennings had value. This young country corporate hype bullshit might as well be k-pop for an even less sophisticated audience. And don't get me staryed on rap. The fact they inducted that gutter trash Tupac into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next to people like Dylan, Joan Baez, The Doors, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, and myriad others is nothing short of travesty.

*meant not

Not an argument, googad.

>doesn't count because not contemporary

No, doesn't count because classical, which I like, not white trash country or nignog rap.

>or asking for substitutions, especially when you have an allergy
Whats wrong with doing that? Im allergic to nearly everything and ive had so many close calls because certain ingredients werent left out

or they don't like redneck and nigger culture

>me: what should we get for lunch?
>flyover: oh ya know, I like everything
>me: cool let's go to that new lebanese place that opened up
>flyover: l-leba-nese? what kind of food is that?
>me: stereotypically it's basically your average levantine fare, but who knows with this one. it's brand new, could be interesting
>>flyover: ugh. can't we just get something normal?
>me: ok what's normal
>flyover: you know. regular food. anything is fine really.
>me: you're not being very helpful. thai food then?
>flyover: ugh. anything is fine just not thai or le-ba-nese.
>me: so you mean burgers?
>flyover: why do you say it like that? you're such a snob user

some people don't deserve to have mouths

>hurr why doesn't this person like foreign food

you are pretentious as fuck user

>what the fuck is this

>Turning down thai food for burgers
The fuck is wrong with that flyover?

>if you don't like what I like, you're a big fat dummy stupid head with poor taste

not an argument

>liking foreign food is pretentious
Fucking flyovers man. How shitty is your diet?

Probably just scared. One time I took him to a Malaysian place and he got angry and condescending to the waiter when he was told they didn't have General Tso's Chicken (after he had like 20 minutes to study the menu and determine it wasn't available). After the waiter patiently went through every item on the menu with him, he eventually ordered like 5 appetizers that didn't sound too scary, pushing his personal portion of the bill to like 2x that of everyone else at the table. Then of course "split the check evenly right?"

And to top it all off he left a shitty tip so the rest of us had to make up for it since it's a favorite for the non-flyovers

He probably didn't know what Thai was other than that he might see stuff on the menu he hadn't tasted before, and then he'd have to pick a fight with the waiter again

going for thai or fucking lebanese when someone wants local cuisine is both pretentious and ignorant. not everybody lives in a 60% immigrant metropolitan area.

and for the record I eat european food, that I cook myself, because I am european and it's what I enjoy both on a culinary and cultural level.

>local cuisine
What did he mean by this? Pemmican and sumac tisane?

>local cuisine
What, like a burger? What the fuck is local cuisine in America? Please tell me.

>and for the record I eat european food, that I cook myself, because I am european a
Then why the fuck are you responding to America? America doesn't have quality "local food". Our local food is fast food. We're a melting pot. Even a hick country in the middle of nowhere is bound to have a taco place.

The hilarious thing is, I actually am in a highly diverse metropolitan area, but unfortunately along with cultured people from all over the world, we do have plenty of picky whiny hillbillies who washed up because muh career, so I have to pretend not to be disgusted with their kind when they start throwing a tantrum at the prospect of being around food that isn't tendies and ranch

But even in "hick" places there is really no excuse to be tied to a manchild diet of macdonalds and arby's, I've had remarkably good quality immigrant food in places you'd never expect, far from any coast. Bit more work to find them but they exist

Never mind, the LePen voter will just come up with another excuse for why food that isn't dogshit is literally genocide against the proud european race

>self-loathing white person detected
I don't know who's worse, you or the mudslimes

Only half actually. Go dig through your reaction images, I'm sure you can find an appropriate one.

I'll eat anything as long as long as it isn't raw

>liking foreign food makes you a self-loathing white person
You do know you're the reason why people associate white people with racism? How fucking stupid is that logic? You can be proud to white and enjoy shit from other cultures. You can be proud to be any ethnicity and enjoy other cultures. Be a fucking adult instead of a crying manchild and maybe your life will stop sucking so badly you have to blame jews to keep from going insane.

Veeky Forums is literally to stupid to answer the OP's question. Learn to meme fucking faggots. Way too many women on this board.

>Way too many women on this board.
Agreed. Why don't you help us out with that, user, and GTFO?

>like hip-hop
>can't for the life of me get into country

What's the food equivalent for that?

>you like asparagus
>don't like goat cheese, despite trying it several times

that sounds about right.

But I like both.

rhythmically that is very simple

That is Hammerklavier, one of the most difficult piano pieces ever made. Calling it simple in any way is just ignorant.

Hit submit by mistake. Beethoven's pieces often look less difficult than they are. It's his structure that demands skill. For example within the first two beats, you have the left hand go halfway across the keyboard to hit a very precise and powerful chord in half a second. Things like this riddle the piece and demand agility and endurance.

Who hates both rap *and* country?

Rap is for niggers. Country is ok, although the modern stuff has turned into "pop songs sung with a hick accent".

Its more that he hates lepen tbqh

"Sushi (すし, 寿司, 鮨?) is the Japanese preparation and serving of cooked vinegared rice (鮨飯 sushi-meshi) combined with varied ingredients (ネタ neta), chiefly seafood, vegetables, meat (usually fish), and occasionally tropical fruits. Styles of sushi and its presentation vary widely, but the key ingredient in all cases is the rice, also referred to as shari (しゃり) or sumeshi (酢飯)."

>that complexion
>those socks
i'd let her fart in my mouth and i'm a germophobe
inb4 >her

rhythmically, it is simple.

the word sushi does not mean vinegar rice. and my suspicion is it wouldn't be used to refer to a plain preparation of vinegared rice either,

>Who hates both rap *and* country?
The 16-year-olds who simultaneously try not to be like everyone else while avoiding anything that might create controversy, thus forcing them to defend a position.

>rhythmically, it is simple.
No. There's absolutely nothing simple about that piece. Thinking it's simply rhythmically because it's common time just goes to show you don't play any instruments.

>the word sushi does not mean vinegar rice. and my suspicion is it wouldn't be used to refer to a plain preparation of vinegared rice either,
Ah, you're one of those. Even when presented with clear evidence that proves you wrong you simply double down.

Just stop posting idiot.