Do you have any medical conditions that prevent you from eating certain foods?

Do you have any medical conditions that prevent you from eating certain foods?

I have taste buds so it prevents me from eating mustard.

I have autism so it prevents me from drinking soda.

I'm sane so it prevents me from eating blue cheese

I'm European so it prevents me from eating American cheese

I have colitis. I can't eat a lot of things. I can't even eat meat unless it's fish or ground pork/poultry. I love to cook for my wife and kids tho. I always got more pleasure from seeing others enjoy my cooking anyway. Food is just fuel to me.

A bit of lactose intolerance, so I feel a little sick if I eat ice cream or drink milk

I'm ethical so it prevents me from eating animals

I have gluttony so it prevents me from not eating fucking everything

I'm not a giant faggot so that prevents me from being vegan and/or gluten-free.

I'm lactose intolerant but I drink milk and eat ice cream anyway. As long as I don't have too much, it (usually) won't give me the shits.

Every fucking time.

Do you realize 50 years ago only 5% of the amerifat population had food allergies? Do you really believe people spontaneously mutated to be allergic in 50 years? Grow up, and stop living in never never land.

I think a culture of pantywaist milkdrinkers sheltered by their mommy from the most mundane of hazard contributed to the incline of allergy-prone people. Celliac's disease was basically unheard of up until a few years ago.

It's definitely a case of Nature > Nurture as exposure to peants in vitro has shown to decrease likelyhood of peanut and similar legume allergies.

TL;DR - stop coddling your kids, you're reverting parts of our evolution, assholes

I'm sensitive to gluten so I will literally die if I even so much as look at food that contains gluten. I feel sick just typing that word out, ugh.

I have some kind of allergic reaction with cherries in particular, plums, peaches, and apples. Not sure why. Wasn't allergic until after my teens. I looked into it, and there's some correlation to hay fever, but I don't have that. I still eat them sometimes, and is ok once and a while with no affect but I avoid it normally. My throat itches and my lips burn when it does.

Milk Protein :(

Halp!

I'm French so I can't drink shit you would get at starbucks.

Yes. I don't eat vegetables.

>I have a mental disorder called veganism
ftfy

Sesame, chickpea, salmon allergy, unripe bananas, avocados, and mangoes allergy, uncooked egg allergy, tree nut allergy. IBS-C, so I avoid large amounts of carbs (or follow the FODMAPs diet).

two bottom buns plz

I have schizophrenia, so I can't drink the tapwater.

I have gerd but i don't really avoid any foods even though i probably should

Some people outgrow allergies but some people can grow into allergies.

It all has to do with the immune system and the key to solving allergies is truly discovering all its secrets.

You know our immune system technically is suppose to kill or destroy foreign invaders.

And when we eat and drink, we are introducing foreign invaders into our body yet our immune system doesn't attack the food or drink in our stomach?

Why? That is what scientists want to know.

However, people with food allergies have their immune system attacking the food they eat instead of ignoring them like people without food allergies.

That is why I always said if only humans had a second brain devoted entirely to the immune system so we can fucking verbally tell our immune system that it is fucking okay to eat an orange so don't go full retard when I eat it, okay?

starting to become allergic to oysters. it breaks my heart. i hope it doesn't get worse or spread to other shellfish

Underrated

fuckin this. where my buffet bros @

Nice attempt to justfy your $5000/ month prescription program, medfag. And exactly how large were your kickbacks? C'mon, we're all friends, you can be honest.

hello

hypertension prevents me from eating how I like all the time but on the weekend once or twice sometimes more I live how I want

High blood pressure slows down my eating of real spicy foods. If its very spicy I actually have sweat start on my forehead. Other than that, good to go.

I have a functional pallet so it prevents me from eating at restaurants outside of Chicago.

I've had severe headaches after eating EDTA

Medfag here, go to a hospital and get a brain scan, like today....

I'm not trying to scare you, but yeah....

Why? I just stopped eating EDTA years ago.

Im a male so it prevents me from drinking tea

EDTA "allergies" are caused by brain lesions 9 times out of 10. Your body shouldn't be reacting to it at all. Do you get migraines regularly? Do you often experience strain in one or both eyes? Have you felt any difference in your thought processing, major or minor since your first issue?

I form kidney stones so I can't have large amounts of spinach or chocolate or it hurts

Genes prevent me from eating cilantro. They also make me want to murder people who put it in my food.

Allergic to peanuts. Keeps me from eating at certain restaurants. can't eat most candy bars I see.