President Donald Trump’s penchant for well-done steak is well-documented...

>President Donald Trump’s penchant for well-done steak is well-documented, and yet somehow the Commander in Chief managed to commit yet-another offense against the beef industry of America. According to a report in the Independent Journal Review, during a Saturday-night dinner at the D.C. location of BLT Prime by David Burke, which is inside Trump’s D.C. hotel, the president ordered his 28-day dry-aged New York strip steak well-done — and then ate it with ketchup (or catsup if you prefer for some reason).

>Per the BLT Prime menu, the $54 cut was also finished with herb butter (unless, of course, the prez asked for it without), and the unorthodox condiment must have been a special request, as ketchup does not appear on the BLT menu as a suggested sauce...

Is a $54 aged steak still tasty it when it's overcooked and served with ketchup?

>overcooked
*perfectly cooked

>this is all the altleft has left

lmao

>altleft
stop. can everyone please just stop.

Hopefully they'll only serve him medium rare when he's in prison.

He's a man-babby. I thought everyone realized this by now.

>altleft

Yeah he'll get locked up for that illegal wiretapping, oh wait, wrong president.

i want the soros shills to leave

The left made up the term altright so its only fair.

Dumbass shitposters and memefags can come from the left too. After all, you posted a frogface.

>he'll get locked up

You're right. They don't send you to prison for treason.

>frogposting is left-wing

Pls, go conspiracy somewhere else.

no its fagshit just like this thread. politics should get you banned outside of pol

You left/right memefags need to kill yourselves or be contained to your ratsnest and banned if you venture out of it

>Pls, go conspiracy somewhere else.
please, go reddit somewhere else

Wrong again, faggot.

relax buddy

t. altleft

How much orange cock do you suck? I imagine your throat is so full of foamy orange old man jizz, it must be hard for you to type coherently.

this is all you memefags have. "lol u mad?" how juvenile.

mfw

it's going to be okay. breathe

>more memes

Are you capable of writing a sentence that isn't a meme?

>he's this upset i called him reddti
kek

>ignoring fact that Leftist OP makes this same exact thread once a week hoping people will hate Trump

wtf I hate twomp now :(

It would be extremely boring.

Nope, sorry try again.

Not really, i just think you're a cum guzzling faggot.

The first step is to stop typing.

Also, do you know where you are?

OP made a politically-charged thread for everyone to see. Now xe/xir gets to collect its fruits.

Freedom of speech is not one sided, Liberal. Now go back to your safe space.

Every political thread should be derailed and destroyed, just doing my part

reminder

For you.

nice meme cuck

For losers on pol sure care an awful lot about social proof. No friends in real life so have to pretend their political "team" is their friends

>changing subjects as soon as xe/xir realized that xe/xir made a dumb argument

at least make your memes cooking related

Veeky Forums doesn't make good memes

shitthatdidnthappen.fag

gb2tumblr KEK

Because most of the users are women and faggot redditors.

>Having an inauguration in Democrat territory during a week day.

Obabo's inauguration was filled to the top with DC's local Black population. Not really a fair comparison. Trump's rallies were the highest attended rallies in ages.

maybe now, but it used to be a serious board before /tv/ and /pol/ invaded.

Thats nice why not fuck off back to your shithole and talk about it there you faggots

you're only making yourself look once

>maybe now,
t. faggot redditor

stop being so defensive it's just a meme bro

hide the thread doofus. responding to trolls and bait always makes them do it more.

ok

Stop making this thread every week then, you mentally-ill transgender scum

not an argument

bell curve

You're right, it's a fact.

WE

The Bell Curve by Charles A. Murray and Richard Herrnstein

WUZ

>(((Herrnstein)))

This is what alt-facts look like, ladies and gentlemen.

>the altleft
That's "ctrl-left".

You're all talk but no source

Actually, you don't even make an argument. You just use buzzwords. Nice!

So are you. You're the one spouting nonsense. Proof or get the fuck out.

>Herrnstein

You brownshirts created that buzzword. If you don't like it, stop making shit up.

t. faggpt redditor

I wish him well, but the fact remains that the average IQ among American blacks is 80. This is why most of them are unsuccessful and have to rely on government jobs programs.

In my law school, of the three black students in my year that I got to know well, one was goddamned near illiterate, and the other was a mentally ill fuckwit SJW. The third was a first-generation immigrant whose parents were real Africans, not descendants of low-IQ slaves. She did all right, the other two not so much.

>You don't agree with me so leave!!!!
God you liberals are fun to watch

Well nobody actually does demographics on who attends rallies so I can't make any statistical claims. Oh well.

I could show you general photos of who attended (much more blacks in Obama inaugurations) but you probably won't take that as evidence.

I take my claims back.

You forgot OP

reminder

wtf i hate trump now

>president afraid of national bird
what a disgrace... Sad!

>saving a screencap of a .png
How was r/the_donald mr. redditor?

lol some cuck/nigger actually got butthurt enough to draw this

>some butt-flustered genderqueer spent a day making that

>black people turn out to watch first black president inaugurated
SHOCKING.

All you've proved is that you hate black people.

the irony was obviously lost on you

>jokes on them I was only pretending to be retarded

The premise is that Washington DC is ~50% black, and Washington DC and the surrounding 100 miles from the city is overwhelmingly Democrat, so there won't be any casual Trump supporters filling the streets and the field; it's all those that drove/flew in, which is naturally less.

Especially on a weekday. My argument is only paralyzed because nobody actually did demographical studies on the inauguration crowds.

You're talking to a brick wall. Half of this board are genuine faggots from shithole cities like LA and NYC that have drank the koolaid a long time ago and don't have a modicum of self-reflection.

is this the new white people?

>(((CNN)))

nobody should listen to those treacherous kikes regardless of if they're right

and the other half are virgin flyovers than can't cook.

really makes you think

>virgin
Oh and women who can't cook and post stale memes from facebook/twitter

LibTard's.......

LIKE and SHARE if u Agree!!!

Please. More nonsense.
So, you're ssying that most white people are either too poor, too beholden, or work in low paying service industry jobs to take a day off, take vacation days, don't drive, can't afford a plane ticket, and so on.
That is absolute nonsense. Go back and look at Bush's inaguaration, or Clinton's, or senior Bush's, or Reagan.

Whites have legitimate jobs and don't want to travel across the country to get harassed by Soros-funded rioting niggers.

It's no coincidence that the board with the most women is also the worst board on the site

>Go back and look at Bush's inaguaration, or Clinton's, or senior Bush's, or Reagan.
Not him but you're an idiot. Trump's turn out beat all of them kek. He had the second highest turn out in history.

Go back to tweeting, Donny.

Fine, you have a point. I was only trying to salvage a sinking boat; the inauguration crowd size debate is a tough one to win for us Trumptards.

Better to beat you in other debates anyways. Wanna talk about economy or illegal immigration? :)

hating women is one of the biggest signs of involuntary celibacy

Alt-facts strike again.
So, all the white people with good jobs live in California, then?

I have a girlfriend, I have sex almost every day lmao.

>t.