What is the biggest bucket of chicken you have ever eaten solo? 8 piece? 12 piece?

What is the biggest bucket of chicken you have ever eaten solo? 8 piece? 12 piece?

Other urls found in this thread:

bonappetit.com/recipes/article/scone-is-not-a-biscuit
seriouseats.com/2017/01/the-food-lab-how-to-roast-a-butterflied-spatchcocked-chicken.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never purchased chicken by the "bucket"

17/30 kfc bucket.

Whoever decided chicken should go into a bucket is a true genius.

In one sitting? 35ish pieces of chicken popcorn, in multiple sittings, the entire bucket of 100.

i need taco bell in a trough

I don't eat chicken from a bucket because I'm not a fucking savage.

A few buckets of the ten piece tenders from KFC. Was 450lb at the time. Nowadays I can barely eat like three tenders before i'm ready to puke.

Time for a green text

>Be 17
>In London to see MetallicA at earls court
>After the gig we all decided to get a bit of KFC for the train ride home
>Everyone orders like a 2pcs that sort of shit
>I order a 16pcs bucket, cashier says sorry we can't do that
>Order the 12pcs bucket instead
> Guy behind me orders like a 2pcs or some shit
>Cashier, sorry we've run out of chicken
>I didn't even eat all of it

I ate 100 wings once

Popeyes, 12 piece chicken, 4 biscuits, 2 mash potatoes, large pop

went to steak and shake 2 hours later for 2 large shakes and an onion ring

help me bros, fucking help me

fast for a day
drink a ton of water
go on a walk whenever it gets to be too much
will that fix your weight? no, but it'll make it easier to start managing what you eat

lol right dude, one day...

i need surgery

timestamp
this is pretty impressive

I hope this isn't real

But seriously how do you afford all of that?

government assistance.
assisted suicide

Oh God. In college KFC was my hangover food. me and my bud would go to our local franchise and get out own bucket. I had to get extra gravy because I need the mashed potatoes like soup as well as dipping for the chicken and biscuits.

Christ.

Why?

Most I did was a 9 piece bucket and I ate it over an entire day, made me feel awful, would not do it again.

>a day for 9 pieces

twink

Fuuuck,

wonder what that room smells like dude

Did you get a gastric bypass or something

$20 family bucket

34 mchickens.

100000000 piece /thread

>Hello darkness my old friend

What are the colorful boxes?

For me, it is the McChicken™, the best fast food sandwhich.

I have never eaten food from a bucket because I am not livestock.

My churches chicken gives you 9 pieces for 4.99 on Wednesdays so the most I've downed is 18 pieces of chicken.

Every Tuesday I eat 9 pieces of hot and spicy for $9.95.

pretty expensive, even overpriced wingstop has a better deal on mon/tues

Fucking leaf...now clean up your room...

six pc hot wings

Not in Ausfaglia.

In Australia that's a good deal.

This honestly makes me feel a lot better about my own crummy living conditions.

Bone-in chicken is shit. I've gotten a dozen chicken tendies from popeyes before.

it makes me feel worse

Former fatty fat
Max 350
Now 225
Just eat less

I usually order 4 pieces of chicken, 4 large fries, and 4 of these. No soda.

Quite a lot of food, but I always feel like I could eat more. I stop just because the food makes me feel awful. They do taste pretty good once in a while.

what are we looking at here? fast food I guess, but what kind?

Obviously pizzas

You could build an actual pizza "hut" out of those

i can only afford a two piece, so 2

>Stop buying take aways
>Buy DNP

You'll either lose a ton of weight or cook yourself from the inside out

What are the biscuits like? They look like scones to me

Biscuits would be what you call cookies in my country

I consider myself to be a pretty OK eater and for me 6 KFC pieces and im at max

12, but not in one sitting and only maybe 2-3 times a year.

Soft and fluffy dough? Idk how to describe it. I don't exactly remember what a scone felt/tasted like, but from what I can tell, a biscuit is supposed to be fluffier, a bit less dry, and flaky. I only had US grocery stone scones though, so they were probably shit.
bonappetit.com/recipes/article/scone-is-not-a-biscuit
seriouseats.com/2017/01/the-food-lab-how-to-roast-a-butterflied-spatchcocked-chicken.html

Bojangles, 4 white meat breasts.

Tacos are themselves miniature food troughs

They're from a Canadian pizza chain called Pizza Pizza. Generally pretty shit pizza, even for a franchised chain restaurant.

and i feel like im living in a pig sty when i have a few empty pop cans on my desk

That's one dropped ember from a painful fiery inferno.

You must remember what happened with Chris Chan, An he was only making coffee!

You are indeed a hungry man.

this, when I get to 2 beer cans and a plate on my desk I drop everything I'm doing and clean up

I don't think I get buckets of chicken for myself ever, and I generally don't like KFC but I can go through boxes of those hot wings they have there. Idk what spices they use but that is the tastiest chicken I've ever had.

One day after I got bullied in university and rejected by 2 girls on the same day that I asked out I just broke down and had a shock. I went to the bank, withdrew $200 and I bought two 18 piece buckets, 2 orders of fries, mashed potatoes, 3 snack boxes and a zinger. In addition I also got lots of cola, 26 oz of vodka and I ordered pizzas. At everything from about 1pm-3am while playing GTA V on Xbox 360. The sad thing is that isn't even my lowest point. I hate myself so much I can never stop eating.

user...what the fuck. how much do you weigh?

I'm 377lbs as of last week and about 5'6, alcoholic, bald, small dick. I don't even fucking care anymore. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. I was bullied, sexually abused, ridiculed, mocked and thrown around. I am society's punching bag and I DON'T CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME ANYMORE. FUCK YOU.

>using "user"

Are you actually this fucking retarded?

Are you actually this fucking reddit?

Work on the alcoholism and you sound pretty cute to me.

Big disclaimer: I'm a taken female fat fetishist (who would gladly work with a partner to get their weight down for health reasons and just enjoy it while it's there) with a preference for short guys and who doesn't really care about dick size or baldness.

Rare combination, sure. But... hey! I exist. I'm sure I'm not unique. There are probably other girls with this set of preferences out there who don't look half bad and would find you perfectly cute. Personality is really what it would come down to, and that level of vulnerability can definitely gain you some empathy points. As long as you're a genuinely nice dude with decent interests, you can probably pull yourself up in the dating scene.

Also, bullying in a university? Sorry you're going to school with people stuck in a 5th grade mentality.

So what kinds of buckets do you guys have in your countries?

Popeyes has like a huge basket, like a mini trash can.

>$195

Please, please post pictures, for the love of God.

Dawn, you weigh as much as Big Show, he's 7 foot, muscular and still looks obese. I'm sorry, dude.

what was your lowest point?

Everytime I order a bucket in Australia, they split it across several boxes.
They even show it as a bucket on the website.
Fucking lying cucks.

I feel bad about being a neet for 1 year or for being 34 bmi. Feels good to not be you tho.

How the fuck is all that shit only 1900 kJ? Is that per person and they assume you're splitting it 16 ways?

It's obviously 19,000+ and they've fucked up.

Order 10 of them then sue kfc for lying to you and making you gain 15 pounds.

I wish they had fries instead of wedges you anons are lucky

i laughed

>Former

418lbs. Largest meal I ever consumed was 3 large dominoes pizzas, large bottle of coke, 2 buckets of chicken, 20 piece chicken nuggets, 3 large orders of fries, frozen mac and cheese, and an entire chocolate cheese cake + 1 pint of rocky road ice cream with a package of oreos and half a bottle of fudge. My cat died that day and I just lost any sense of control.

I don't believe you.
Post timestamped pics of printed fat pics.

They're in Hong Kong dollars

I've tried both, but my favorite are still the crisscut fries from

I don't find it too hard to believe that someone on a Veeky Forums board about food could be that heavy. The worst I've done was drink 3 cans of soda in one day and I'm slightly under 150lbs.

>The worst I've done was drink 3 cans of soda in one day
Do you think you're some kind of soda digesting badass?

No, the opposite actually.

so you think you're a cum gobbling pussy?

I've done that before.

>be at 7/11
>there are two tills
>I know the guy beside me wants chicken
>there isn't enough for two left in the case
>ask my teller for the wings
>he asks how many
>I say six
>he tells me they only have five
>time is running short
>all of it just give me all the chicken!
>he goes and gets it before the other teller
>I won

To be fair, the other guy didn't even know there was a race.

I think I'm a normie when it comes to food

>chicken at 7/11
Which country, I need to see this abomination.

Canada. I can't go back though. They made me mad. I do still buy bus tickets but they don't profit off those.