If you have the taste buds of an adult I'm sure you'll agree. Ketchupfags out, and get out of MY city...

If you have the taste buds of an adult I'm sure you'll agree. Ketchupfags out, and get out of MY city. Only flyover-cucks and literal children actually "enjoy" it and use it. I say "enjoy" because they're just fooling their brains into associating sugar and sweetness with taste which it does NOT fucking have.

>m-muh sugar tomato syrup
Only subhuman autistic rednecks and children put that shit on dogs and fries.
If you have a bottle of ketchup in your fridge you need to throw that shit away and stop buying kiddie condiments.
Mustard and to a lesser extent mayo are GOD tier condiments and you don't ruin a good dog with one. Especially the official chicago style dogs, its sacrilege.

You couldn't pay me to visit Chicago desu. I've never seen a black person in real life before and I aim to keep it that way.

mustard and coleslaw are objectively the best hotdog toppings. Relish can stay too.

you lucky duck

>hot dogs are the epitome of your food culture
LMAOing at Chicago and the huge chip on the shoulder you all seem to have

Chicago dogs already have relish and pickles, gee maybe we should put some mustard on there too for an even more acidic taste

If anything you should be replacing mustard with mayo or something else creamy to even out the flavors on your stupid hot dogs, so you have no grounds to complain about ketchup

You are flyover in Chicongo though. Not important in the slightest.

ketchup is fucking garbage on hot dogs and mustard is clearly the god condiment here BUT

ketchup is necessary for fries. what kind of sub human puts straight mustard or mayo on their fries? ketchup isnt the best dip but its passable if u dont have fry sauce or thousand island or somefin

>I've never seen a black person in real life before

Move to London mate, you'll never see another white person again.

look who's talking

fucking goza faggot

Hot dogs aren't haute cuisine, faggotron. I'd prefer chili, but ketchup works in a pinch.

>astronomical violent nigger crime rates
>bbbuh muh magellan stars

You probably sous vide soup you faggot.

Stop liking what i dont like

also,
>>Chicago

no thanks

A line of ketchup and a triple line of mustard on a hot dog is how I like it. If that offends you, oh well, guess your social justice tier thin-skinned.

>sacrificing potential customers and income over muh condiment elitism

Americans arguing about cuisine.
Ketchup or no ketchup.
Kys please

Somalian semen hasn't yet made its way to our pantries, Nigel Pierre bin Reinhardt.

>Needing a kiddie cup of sauce for your fries
Just fucking eat them, fag

>not putting ketchup on your eggs

Never tried coleslaw as a dog topping...
You've aroused my curiosity.
Mustard is dank on a dog though.

Slaw, a specialized chili, onions, and mustard. Best way to eat a hot dog. Relish need not apply, shit's too sweet.

Denmark literally perfected the hot dog.
Everything else is garbage

I would fuck those.

>being an alt-right racist Nazi
kys!!!