Pineapple on Pizza, yes or no? Let's settle it right here, right now

Pineapple on Pizza, yes or no? Let's settle it right here, right now.

Personally I love it.

Personally, you should fucking die

pineapple is good on pizza, as long as there is no ham
ham is fucking gross

good pizza with pineapple is good

bad pizza with pineapple is bad

Notice NO ONE EVER uses fresh pineapple? Has ANYONE ever seen fresh pineapple on a pizza? It's always canned.

Hawaiian pizza is the best. Fuck everyone else.

Maybe in a higher end pizza restaurant, but in all of the big chains, you need to produce several dozen pizzas per hour. It's just not practical to cut up a pineapple whenever people want Hawaiian pizza...

Okay asshole, lets settle this.
You know its a divisive issue, and a LOT of people will fucking hate you for it.
Because of that fact alone, you ONLY get pineapple when your are ALONE, or with someone who absolutely agrees with that decision. If you're with a more general group, you put this preference right into your secret closet shelf, never to mention it in public. To loudly insist everyone must eat the pineapple not only ruins the party, but makes people hate you in an unforgivable way.
You will NEVER again be invited if you do not follow this simple rule. It really is the most serious class of party foul.

>high end restaurant
>willing to butcher their pizza like fucking savages
Yeah right

When I'm with a group, and everyone decides to order pizza, if I have a choice in what is being obtained (and it's not all cheese and pepperoni), I will request Hawaiian. There's usually a few people who like it, and if there isn't, I just got a whole pizza to myself. A good number of people I know like Hawaiians, so it's never a big deal.'

I don't know anyone who dislikes Hawaiian pizzas who strongly judges those who do like it. If I ever meet someone like that, I'm going to eat a Hawaiian pizza in front of them, looking them dead in the eyes the entire time, and chewing slowly to throughly enjoy the pizza.

>To loudly insist everyone must eat the pineapple not only ruins the party
I never insist upon others to eat Hawaiian pizza. "More for me" is the name of the game with these people.

>willing to butcher their pizza like fucking savages
Sales. Hawaiian pizzas are enjoyed by enough people that it's a staple at almost every pizza restaurant. You can call the idea an abomination upon cooking all you like, but if not selling it causes you to lose money to the competition, you swallow your pride and sell it anyways.

Pineapple is great on pizza, but I personally don't mind when other people won't have it. I don't push it on anyone. Same with anchovies, or odd specialty pizzas like gyro pizza or whatever.

What pisses me off is when people are picky about other, more normal ingredients. Every gathering it's the same fucking shit: pepperoni, or cheese pizza.

Why is pineapple getting shit? Pepperoni is the real enemy

Separate orders and billing, thank you.
But you people DO push it on everyone. Its worse than a god damn vocal vegan for Christ's sake.

>Separate orders and billing, thank you.
In those such cases, I am of course always going to go for Hawaiian, unless I have a particular taste for something else, typically a meat lover's pizza.

Do whatever you want to your pizza.

Have you ever eaten fresh pineapple? It literally makes your gums sting because it contains a meat tenderizing enzyme.

Pizza with good pineapple is good.

CostCo pizza in Taiwan, which sucks (unlike CostCo pizza in the U.S.) and which has completely flavorless pineapple on it, is bad.

Yes. It's delicious. Add cheddar and jalapeno and that's been my go-to thin crust pizza.

I see you've never ordered from a Mellow Mushroom Pizza in California.

this sounds delicious, maybe add some club sauce

>Personally I love it.

Mah nigga.

Bullshit. I have never had a pizza with pineapple in any gathering larger than 2. Not even once. If anyone is pushing, it's the plain cheese folks, or the people who will only eat meat pizzas.

Breakfast bacon and pineapple is god tier.

>Let's settle it right here, right now.

Yes, let's have the same shit thread for the hundredth time, we'll settle it for sure this time

Well you probably wont. But the rest of us will.

Man, fruit doesn't belong on a pizza it says so in the bable.

Horror person, you.

I'm not a fan of hot squishy fruit, I know how childish that sounds. I'll eat pineapple on pizza when it goes cold but I wouldn't buy a pizza just to let it go cold.

tomato sauce

My current favorite pizza is with chicken, pineapple, and curry powder

>just got a whole pizza to myself.
Fat bastard.

The only sensible toppings are meat, mushrooms, chilli and extra cheese.

I love pineapple pizza but innocent me didnt know that I should be viewed as an inferior person for it. I embarassed myself in class when we all suggested pizza toppings for a special lunch day. The girl I had a crush on screamed 'eww!' and looked at me like I was a disgusting human being. It still hurts to this day.

Never did, wouldn't mind doing it, and I have trouble understanding people who tell each other to kill themselves about it, even ironically

The perfect pizza:
rye crust
tomato sauce with caramelized onions
red onions
zucchini
champignon
bell pepper
pineapple
jarlsberg
grana

well in Australia standard pizza comes in 2 types
>ham and pineapple
>supreme
the only people that dont like ham and pineapple are usually un-Australian so they get hazed pretty quickly.

only gay anal homo millennial cucks from /utg/ argue and get triggered over this stupid fucking meme-themed bullshit.

you all fuck off back to /utg/
then kill yourselves

I like it too.

But I never understood this memeing against pineapple. And it literally comes from the same people who say 'You shouldn't care about what other's think.' 'No, no, being fat is beautiful and healthy.'
At least in my peer-group. Maybe they are just retarded.