God dammit was the webm thread deleted again? I was just about to post Charisse

God dammit was the webm thread deleted again? I was just about to post Charisse.

Webm thread here. No Jack allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpPqguNvfEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully the mods are getting fed up with jack shit and getting rid of it all.

Hopefully.

I wish that the Joey/Jack/etc. stuff would be allowed one containment thread so they stop infecting everything. Veeky Forums really needs a YouTube general, or this site just needs a /yt/ board.

General threads are a cancer though, it only encourages circlejerking and tripfaggots. Just go to a normal forum if you want a persistent thread.

We're getting into /qa/ material, but most of the Jack shitposting happens only because it gets deleted and banned every time. If it wasn't taboo and was allowed in its own thread, the shitposting wouldn't be nearly as aggressive or as prominent.

>I wish that the Joey/Jack/etc. stuff would be allowed one containment thread so they stop infecting everything.
I wish jack-spam would result in a permaban. Would also solve the problem.

>I don't like thing
Wew.

>no Jack allowed
>posts his spastic waifu
Back to /r9k/ you go

More /bigboybites/

Jack kino is best kino

Permabans dont stop shit, you dip.

this shit is so wacky. using two knives instead of just chopping all the bacon with the big knife like any normal human ever. what does he think he's accomplishing?

Kino aesthetics

Two minutes ago
>6 images, 9 posters
Now
>0 images, 8 posters

yea mod went on a rampage
mod doesn't give a shit about jack/joey garbage I'm sure, otherwise they wouldn't be all over the board. I have a feeling the people who posted those threads expressed an opinion about food that the mod didn't like

had this one up in my browser when I left for work, it's gone, 404, not in the archive

So what should i report in this threads? just jack posts or the whole thing?

I mean its obvious those threads are stealth jack threads but not sure if the mods know this.

Mods shoah'd all the people actually contributing instead of complaining because autismos throw a temper tantrum whenever Jack or anything they don't like gets posted.

The mod shouldn't be deleting jack period. It's food/cooking related. As long as it doesn't approach spam tier then he needs to leave it alone and keep his feelings out of moderation before he goes the way of modcat. Hiro and the mod manager has already shown they don't mind removing a mod.

But I don't like it and it isn't healthy for the board.

Is that a big mac pancake? That's fucking disgusting.

It's katsu, uncultured swine.

Welp, I no longer need to worry about holding back the pressing need to vomit I've been fighting all day.

good thing your opinion is not part of the recipe

Veeky Forums mods have always been pieces of shit who ban users and delete threads based off personal opinions.

And nobody really gives a fuck. Nobody except mods take any of this shit seriously.

Suck a dick haaaaaaaaa!

Why is every fucking webm of Jack him in predator mode?

He does it every time. He talks about the food. Looks at it. Etc. And then ravenously, as fast as possible, using his anteater pussy destroyer tongue, shoves it into his mouth and takes a barbarian bite.

Is he human? Why doesnt he eat like a normal person?

Unironically yes. This should be stickied.

best post all year

it's because he is ascendant, a complex of symbiotic microbes have enabled him to push through to the next level, it's moist and it's beautiful

Wetter than Tammy's taco.

Don;t ruin another perfectly good thread please.

yeah look at all these wonderful webms getting posted.

I'll let you in on a secret, all posters are jack posters, they just don't all know it yet.

Does anyone have a mirror of Marie's Authentic Italian Tomato Sauce?

Fact: Jack posters are the only people that produce OC.

We're rescuing your shit thread from page 10, you should be thankful

he always takes the biggest bite possible like how much of a glutton do you need to be that sandwich isnt going anywhere

Maybe he grew up poor before he became a successful sauce salesman and kitchen unitasker shill and he can't break the habit of eating anything he can as fast as possible before the repo men come to take your food.

>i dont like it therefore it should be banned
lmao

>maybe

Jack was raised on government cheese, state investment paying off bigtime

I like it and I've been here for years. Fuck off to somewhere else if you don't like it or learn to ignore it. Heavily moderating Veeky Forums only hurts this place. I for one am for extremely limited moderation. If it isn't illegal then leave it alone. If a board devolved into pure spam and shitposting either fight back with what you like to post about or fuck off.

She was Veeky Forums's waifu as well for a long time

>She's so adorable
>Cute. A cute!
>I'm lifting for her

Someone posts a direct link to YouTube

>THATS HOW SHE SOUNDS!?
>those fucking noises
>Not gonna make it bros

Kek

Veeky Forums would be so much better if all IPs that have posted on Veeky Forums were permabanned from Veeky Forums.

What the fuck?
Why is she trying to be all fancy and prissy the way she holds the spatula? Is she trying to be funny? Fucking retarded.

Who here /bigboybites/?
youtube.com/watch?v=hpPqguNvfEQ

She's
>Fucking retarded.
7/10 trying too hard, you had me up to this point.
Ask if she's being cute instead of funny, and just call her stupid instead of retarded.

It's the same 10 webms posted every fucking time. Oh boy, here's some epic bbq. Lol fucking Mexico puts shit on potato chips. Egg king oh boy! There is no reason to have more Veeky Forums webm threads.

MMMNnnnnheeree we go, mkay?
reddy?

Jack sounds kind of gay, but he has a wife and kids so it's probably unfair to say

How about an e-celebs containment general like /vr/ just got?
It's working amazingly well.

Wow excuse me for not being a weeb

Meanwhile every time I come on here there's 4 McChicken threads and another 50 FOR ME posts anyone mentions a favorite food. I will not deny that webm threads are often spam but how about some fuckong parity?

That gif made me sad :(

This is unfortunately true.

Veeky Forums mods are trash.

>gif

IS THAT A FUCKING BIGMAC ICE CREAM WTF

Why is that?

Because Veeky Forums is full of normie trash that are always the ones spamming the same shit reddit memes and being really fucking annoying in every other board

Biggest group of fags on this entire site even worse than /soc/ or /lgbt/