I fucking love fast food so much why is "real" food such shit?

I fucking love fast food so much why is "real" food such shit?

Me? I'd have one of these for lunch daily

>tfw you're a big butt boy

>tfw no giant fat lazy stinky sweaty farting gf
>tfw no let's just get chinese gf

>>tfw you're a big butt boy
yeah I bet you are

I ate big macs for seven days straight I don't think I can eat another one. So I'm going back on my Chinese food kick.

The best thing McD's has on the menu is the double cheeseburger. Fuck.

This is correct.

Second place: Sausage egg mcmuffin
Third place: Cinnamelt

>>tfw you're a big butt boy
p.much

>lrn2cook faggot

burger king is better

>plain flavorless buns
>tiny slivers of bland iceberg lettuce
>overcooked dry prison-tier unseasoned ground meat
>fake cheese

no thanks

Kill yourself

sage

Cellulite is disgusting. anyone who deludes themselves into thinking it is attractive is a dehenerate glutton.

why can't you grasp what periods are for is it because you are fucking retarded is this fun to read maybe all that fast food is killing you slowly

What the fuck is wrong with you lmao

?
chinese girls smell fine

STINK

chinese girls only shower once a week at most

1. [+1,063, -36] I know that it's not all people that are like that but I think Chinese people in general don't wash as often...

2. [+1,000, -32] Fei's a celebrity so she probably showers everyday but the Chinese in general don't seem to. I know that water was scarce back then but it seems to have just become a cultural thing now. I had a Chinese exchange student and went to her bathroom and it was so disgusting. I knew I was being rude and just asked if she showered often at all and she said she did because she washed her hair once a week. I think not washing often is just a cultural thing.

3. [+752, -15] I was roommates with a Chinese kid for a year too who came from a mid to high class family in Beijing. She was really nice and worked hard in everything but the one bad thing was that she showered once every 3~4 days and wore the same thing everyday.

4. [+75, -7] I'm sure the world would have environmental problems if every single person in China washed every day

5. [+73, -1] I dormed with a few Chinese kids and they never washed. Kids who shared rooms with them all shared the same problem of the smell;; The stereotype comes from experience

>no cheese
that's not even american

>>why is "real" food such shit?

coz you cant cook?

>why is "real" food such shit?
Because maybe you've been eating fast food so much you've developed literal shit taste