Why are we not trying to eradicate mouth ulcers with the same enthusiasm as we are trying to eradicate cancer?

Why are we not trying to eradicate mouth ulcers with the same enthusiasm as we are trying to eradicate cancer?

Like Jesus Christ, I'm not even asking for a permanent cure which may hurt Big Pharma's profits...a decent pain relief will suffice but none currently exist...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4yKM31kDZ8Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a molecular biologist in the making, who also just had a horrible mouth ulcer, I swear to you, user, I will make this happen.

put some 90° alcohol on it, stings at first but makes it go numb for a good amount of time afterwards.

>sleep enough
>dont put garbage in your mouth
>they literally never ever happen

>be me
>be immune to cancer
>mfw

>t. NEET

Why would you announce your NEET status?

apply vegemite or your regional equivalent
same effects as supposedly better if your yeast extract has B12

>It works on my machine

>Die from heart attack

Mouth ulcers don't kill anyone user

Step 1. Stop drinking, smoking, and taking drugs
that's all we need to do to eradicate them, which is why we still have them.

I stopped getting them when I stopped using sodium laryl sulfate in my toothpaste. I know it sounds like bs but I suddenly got them two years ago and they only went away after removing the toothpaste with sls in it they vanished. I figured this out after googling it and getting a bunch of results of people saying to do this.

I also suffered from frequent mouth ulcers until I randomly switched toothpaste one day. Now I very rarely get them.

i stopped drinking lemon water

i love lemon water its a shame i cant drink it anymore

it causes me to get these in a matter of 2 days

ok what is other small stuff that is easy to fix? maybe we can start curing many small maladies for fast and cheap. (and then work our way up to cancer, aids, the big stuff)

and cock sucking, but i doubt OP could stop that.

OP, you fucking have AIDS.

This.

Not that it's a long-term solution, but common pain pills work for all sorts of body pains.

kek

>not being a khv
guaranteed STD-free master-race reporting in

I have one of those right now, holy shit, I can't even eat properly

I'm probably retarded, but what I do is peel the fucking white layer on top off. It hurts like almighty hell, but they disappear really quickly afterwards.

It's a clear fucking sign you aren't taking care of yourself.

If you didn't get that from my message you are retarded.

>a decent pain relief will suffice but none currently exist...

Do you not have this (pic related) in your country OP? Get some, it's fucking dope.

A permanent cure would be really nice.
For now i use Canker Covers works well to relieve pain.

youtu.be/4yKM31kDZ8Q

Do you think the only reason someone would disagree with your retarded opinions is that they can't appreciate your astounding intellect?

It's not that we don't understand your basic opinions, it's just that we think your unfounded retarded claims have no basis in reality and no sources.

>system is malfunctioning
>yeah nothing is wrong ill just keep doing what i was doing until it goes away on its own
>why does it keep happening tho?????

From Wikipedia:
>Different individuals have different triggers, which may include nutritional deficiencies, local trauma, stress, hormonal influences, allergies, genetic predisposition or other factors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

there is one traditional one,
its not painless but it heal it up fairly quickly
at least that was my case.

apply salt generously.
no and im not being sarcastic

From your own post:
>they literally never ever happen

Do you know how we can tell you're a retarded NEET?

is it true that mouth ulcers are caused by the herpes virus or is this just in some cases?

This.

Just don't get the version for children (missing salicylic acid), that one's rubbish.

There's a strain of herpes that causes painful mouth blisters (not really ulcers) but most mouth ulcers aren't caused by herpes and not all types of herpes cause mouth blistering.

Lupus?

haha well my shitpost is a better source than your wikipedia, which is just filled with shills and liberals

The cure is baking soda and not being a pussy.

>large long thick object repeatedly thrusting in and out of your mouth eroding the mucus layer and depositing bacteria
The cause is obvious, but no one wants to admit it out of fear of offending people.