Who else is lactose intolerant but drinks milk anyway

i've started developing lactose intolerance but I refuse to stop drinking milk. one time I drank a glass of milk on an empty stomach and i was in gut wrenching pain for three hours. my roommates only ever get whole milk.

my roommates get upset when my other roommate who's lactose intolerant calls them milkdrinkers

Stop drinking milk of other animals you disgusting creature

so I can still drink human breast milk?

I'm lactose intolerant but I still stuff my face with cheese. The intense pain is worth it.

PS. Lactaid is a scam.

Why? They are totally fine with it.

Whenever my wife does something to displease me I take a week-long break from lactose only to then gorge on the dairy devil mere hours before bed. The effect it has on my bowels is as awe-inspiring as it is vomit-inducing. The wife is often left literally crying with a mixture of terror and disgust on her face as our bedroom is flooded with liter upon liter of rancid gas from my rear for 8+ hours.

lactaid is for biches lol

also cheese doesn't have anywhere near as much as lactose as milk because of the way it is processed. but if you have IBS like me you'll react to the proteins in cheese and yogurt. i eat things that i shouldn't because I love food more than I love not shitting liquid

i do it to get out of work all the time. it's barely worth it but whatever

I'm in a similar boat, developed lactose intolerance in the last 5 - 6 months. It's fairly mild though. As long as I don't consume too much dairy at once I'm fine but sometimes it still gives me the shits.

Have you considered just lying about being ill instead of intentionally poisoning yourself? Or do you dose yourself up, go into work and just let rip until they tell you to leave?

me

Stupid BRAAAAAAAPPP poster

You know there's this thing called lactose free milk

just drink fairlife milk, better macros and lactose free.

I love milkshake, they give me diarrhea but I drink them anyway.

Im in the same boat, maybe its brcause im not allowed to drink milk often that makes me love it even more

To all of you drinking milk, while intolerant, CONTINUE TO DO SO! it might switch on its gene and then you'll be fine.

Not me

t. A white person

lactose free milk is nasty I'd rather just not be a little bitch and deal with the indigestion