The girl i love gave me her copy of pic related...

the girl i love gave me her copy of pic related. she has highlighted some occasional sentences and mentioned we could watch the movie (which ive seen) after im done with it. im a senior drop out, she is a sophmore.

why do i like girls with such boring taste?

also thoughts on the book cause i want to laugh

STEER CLEAR

/thread

Fingerblast and cockpunch her womb first tho

The absolute worst book I've ever read. A girl I knew in college said I reminded her of the main character, and by the time I was done with the book I was considering that an insult.

>ATOS reading level: 4.88

Sold something like a 10 million copies. Dude held the rights to the movie. Got the screenwriter, director, and exec. producer credit...

Why the fuck am I not a children's book author? Fuck.

A girl I liked recommended me Book of the New Sun but I hate fantasy.

it's because you're a drop out, if you want mature people to like you you have to show maturity.

>the girl i love
C U C K

>loving girls
lol wat a fag

Start with the africans, my cuck

dude fuck her anyway.

don't expect a bitch to be on bovary and karenina if she is young and self taught. respect that she's trying to read books instead of fucking chad or niggers.

fuck her and if you enjoy her keep her and teach her.

ignore this guy - if this is really her book and she is a dumb crazy slut - enjoy it but know when to cut and run

>unironically adheres to Chad Theory
>gives dating advice
>dude fuck her anyway

I wish this was bait.

>criticizes chads
>but still has sex
>must be a chadspiracy
you irl

>brags about something as common and base as having sex as if it's an accomplishment, or in anyway denotes credibility
>on Veeky Forums
>on Veeky Forums
>being this spooked by sexuality

was me but wasn't

I'm spook free, I'm just saying that having sex with girls doesn't make you an adherent of Chad Theory. This guy's talking real shit about finding a self-taught kind of person that you'd want to have a relationship with.

>high school dropout
You're doing life wrong.

Check those spooky digits, my property.

In that case I greentext-levelled myself, disregard

how is that? should i go to college to obtain worthless attachments to americain society? maybe you went to college and now you post about the books you read with your college education on Veeky Forums. gj asswipe

She's an old hag, who cares. Burn the book and ignore the hag.

>why do i like girls with such boring taste?
Literally who cares, what are her genetics like

>not being a closeted gay in a hetero relationship in order to keep up appearances

why are you dating a sophomore

rekt

because the only jobs you can have without a high school diploma is mcds. "would you like fries with that shake"

actually fairly decent read - you probably wrote 50 shades

Finish school you idiot. Grow the fuck up. Is it a piece of paper, sure. Is it meaningless in the end? Of course. But finish school. If you're so smart then prove it. Be the best goddamn student in the school. Don't be a coward.

i dont have time for that, ive got a lot on my plate and school was a waste.

i work at a local pizza place that doesn't deliver or any of that shit, just good pizza. cozy af, but i gotta get the ged and go to technical school once i am eligible

white, american

its gotten better since i started reading it yesterday, but i still find a lot of it distasteful/boring.

i dont need to prove it to anyone who would judge me based on my academic accomplishments.

she aint a bitch, and i dont just want to fuck her. i chose my wording.

>i dont need to prove it to anyone who would judge me based on my academic accomplishments.

You mean like employers? The ones who give you money when you prove you're smart and can do useful shit?

>Tfw when you have a puritanical Judeo-Christian attitude toward women, probably judge them for being "sluts" or having taboo fetishes (actually like 90% of the population, although I myself am pretty boring and vanilla), but would nevertheless have casual sex with girls himself if he actually had the ability to talk and relate to them like a normal human being.

You're literally the stereotype of a white knight. You have completely hypocritical attitude, and probably view woman as simultaneously perfect creature and superficial hedonistic sluts. You're gonna be astonished when you become sexually more active ad find out how sexual woman actually are - they're just into the mental and emotional aspect of it. They tend to like amusing relatable guys that are dominant in bed. Woman are just as sexual as men, they just fuck your mind instead of your body, and most of them want to dominate them and treat them like you're their daddy (although they might not use that term). Its pretty weird. I'm not personally into that, but that's actually how most woman are deep down - hence the popularity of shit like 50 sheds of grey.

Excuse all the typos and shit grammar. I'm on my cell.

you assume i want a job to make money in order to participate in america, i dont

you remind me of myself when i was 15

grow the fuck up
no one really likes working and going to school
but you have to to ensure any semblance of stability in your life

you can go your "I'm better than you all" route
but it'll fuck you over in the end, i can assure you... and you'll just feel worse and worse, and you'll continue to blame society like the blind idiot you are

really, cut the shit
if you're so serious about not being a part of "america" then go out and build a fucking small cabin for under $1000 with solar panels and live the rest of your life in that fucking cabin

>dat comma splice

you're reading at your level, i assure you

kek

go watch tv and read books until you die alone, old hag

if you think i care, i dont

I'm married with three kids lmao

>Not living the gay poet bohemian life
What a pleb

TBF, that sounds worse than the life of the burnout bro.

just stop. you're so underage it hurts

Nah, I'm not him. I'm 27 and in a multiyear relationship. But like having three mouths to be constantly an adult for sounds awful.

your decisions have led you into a corner of sorts and you believe your corner is the best one.

im crafting my future. you are imposing your past. stop gripping so hard old man

Get that superiority complex checked out. Just the fact that you are dating someone two years younger than you proves that you are an immature idiot. I mean, who else would drop out on senior year?
>im crafting my future
lmao

Only the most intellectually stimulating ideas appear on Veeky Forums