Have you ever actually made and eaten meme food? Like milksteaks or shit like this?

Have you ever actually made and eaten meme food? Like milksteaks or shit like this?

Does meta food count?
I eat ketchup on tomatoes, pic related

>milksteaks

You mean Steak au Poivre?

It counts to me.

I once chugged a bottle of Robitussin™ Cherry Vanilla cough syrup. Not proud, but no regrets.

I regularly eat mcchickens

No.

recently i had a bunch of produce about to go off so i made a tasty-esque pasta bake out of it

when I was 15 I made a waffle out of ground pork

once I made a lemon icebox pie with a fruity pebble crust

i lived in the trap for a while and lived off of feral chickens that i killed and cooked

>what are memes

sinner's sandwich.
it's good.

god bless swery.

When I was like 19 or 20 me and some friends had an epic meal time. We made the pizza burger, that is the giant meat patty and cheese and shit sandwiched between two pizzas. We used to smoke a lot of weed back then and thought that shit was cool.

>cancer soup

>i lived in the trap
excuse me, but what does that even mean?

*whistling song starts playing *

I watched an asmr video ages ago with the girl making and eating instant noodles with chocolate sauce and all the other stuff in the old meme image.

She probably frequents Veeky Forums.

Same

hehe yup, been there done that but we did the fast food lasagna

it's what black people call low income neighborhoods

That feral chicken bit is awesome. That's some zombie apocalypse shit.

Fish Milk is new meme food.

I cooked and ate sweet sundae ramen this past weekend. Honestly, it was relatively miserable but not the worst thing I've eaten. Once you add enough sugar to sugar you kinda eventually singe off your tastebuds.

Not me but one of my friends made "tater tots du fromage" last week

>sweet sundae ramen
i don't remember exactly what was in that. but pasta can go very well in sweet variations. ever had noodles with sugar in milk for breakfast? actually quite nice

I hope it was at least dm.

>drinking with mates
>they want maccas
>go along
>drive through
>my turn to order
>realise I don't even know what's on the mcdonalds menu
>get a mcchicken

it was ok

>du fromage

is there something im not getting?

Always McDoubles

dexter's lab episode where he says "omelette du fromage" instead of au

a trap house is a house where a bunch of niggers hang out and sell drugs. the actual owner of the home might not even be known

Once I boiled some beer and used it to make instant coffee.

It was disgusting.

I've never meme'd since..

>actual owner of the home might not even be known

Dumbass, in every county there is a public record at the courthouse showing ownership of property. It's available to anyone. Want to know who owns "X" property? The courthouse has that information. And it's public record.

i use to kind of do the same thing except with tapatio instead of mountain dew

I made neo kobe pizza once. It wasn't bad.

beereal
yuengling and honey bunches of oats