Every other thread on Veeky Forums is for chain restaurants or some per-frozen Walmart

>Every other thread on Veeky Forums is for chain restaurants or some per-frozen Walmart
food

Why do young Caucasian men have such bad taste? Why do they act like they know what they're talking about when it comes to food? This is something that I notice with white men and only white men. Thank you for enlightening me on your culture.

OK op, what kind of food do you like if you're so high and mighty above eating garbage your narrow mind associates with the color of someone's skin, never mind the fact that the majority of EVERYONE from every nationality has shit taste.

White men literally make everything cuisine better. Ever had authentic Mexican/Indian/Chinese food? It's literally trash. White men improve everything they touch, which is why some cultures thought we were literal gods when we arrived.

>Ever had authentic Mexican/Indian/Chinese food?
The authentic food is waaaaaaaay better than panda express, but white men wont eat anything that's not make with flavored soy filling.

Over half of Veeky Forums is young Caucasian women.

So are you a chink or a beaner?

I bought an ice cream cup, bit I forgot to eat it and it melted

>more than one response

That's what happens when a fat Mexican woman moderates this board. Shame.

>Why do young Caucasian men have such bad taste?

Because you're wrong. The only reason it seems to be only whites is that when someone says something bad about tendies and ranch, a bunch of NEETs (who happen to be young white men) start screeching about how if you eat anything other than tendies and ranch and crystal lite it's because of white guilt and you're a cuck committing genocide against the proud european race.

So if you aren't well travelled it may seem like whites, by and large, are afraid of their own shadows and have a shitty diet that mostly relies on boxed and microwaved food. And if you live somewhere cultured, and the number of whites with whom you discuss food is relatively small, you might get an erroneous impression about white people in general.

I've met a lot of whites in my time and I've found they can be just as cultured as normal people. Some of the most tasteful people I've ever met are actually white. You wouldn't know it from looking at them but looks can be deceiving. Don't let a few Veeky Forums retards give you a negative opinion about one group, that's kind of racist.

Source: multi-racial person who has lived in both white-dominant areas (they're not as bad as they seem once you get to know them) and no-whites zones.

If White men are so great why are there so many of them on this website?

arrived where? To steal from other civs to feed yourselves? Don't forget retarded europoors were in a Dark Age for 1000 years. Not until they came to the Middle East did they learn anything.

>the European Dark Age lasted a thousand years.
You're a fucking idiot, son.
Learn some history.

Fuck.

>t. Muslim history classes

If whiteys so bad then why don't you move out of the white country you're living in you nigger piece of shit.

imma white man with good taste and I approve of this post

I'm a white woman who hates white men because they're the living embodiment of everything I hate in a person :^)

only mental deficients like that shit and mentally deficient women and minorities are too busy being discriminated against to post their regrettable decisions.

>Don't judge people based on the way the majority of them act
But you can't deny that what I'm describing is generally just an aspect of white "culture" that's not seen in other races nearly as much.

This is a generational thing more than a race thing. Back before modern amenities, everyone either cooked or were rich enough to have others cook for them. The growing convenience of food in 1st world counties as well as the absolutely trash dating scene these days causes people to sit around and eat processed garbage for one instead of cooking for their families.

ewwww

you sound fat

Nope try again
90% of white men I see on the street are fat. It's amazing how fast they are to throw that insult around whenever someone points out their flaws.

People seem to have forgotten that this board is a containment zone for /v/'s "gamer fuel" threads.

>men insult
>i point out flaws

lol

Nice little racist website you have there.