Why are testosterone levels so low today. In the past, everyone had 10 times the testosterone levels...

Why are testosterone levels so low today. In the past, everyone had 10 times the testosterone levels, being alpha males that would put Arnold to shame. What the hell happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

less physical activity
masculinity is seen as toxic
muh equality

>hard times make strong men
>strong men bring good times
>good times make weak men
>weak me bring hard times
we are currently between stage 3 and 4

>In the past, everyone had 10 times the testosterone levels
you're gonna have to provide a source for a claim of such magnitude

ask ur mum when i banged her last nite m8

Infowars of course!

We aren't. We are stronger and smarter than ever. You can't see it because you're too old, grandpa.

Something to do with obesity.

i'm not old you faggot. i'm just mentally impaired

>As a child his testosterone levels weren't 10 times higher than now and was an alpha male that put Arnold to shame.
Pleb.

Fear, denial and inadequacy makes most males weak, cowardly. Most guys are about as squeelish as girls that can't put down a lousy spider to keep their children safe.

>In the past, everyone had 10 times the testosterone levels, being alpha males that would put Arnold to shame.

modern man has too many luxuries at their hands

you don't have to hunt your food, you don't have to seek out clean water, you don't have to build a shelter, you don't have to mate by force, you don't have to physically compete (at least not to any extreme) with other males to gain the attraction of a woman, you don't have to fight wars by rock and steel and instead fight wars from drones, you don't have to walk for days on end to get somewhere you could reach in an couple hours nowadays, etc

society: masculinity is massively demonized, mostly due to soviet programming i would imagine, men aren't allowed to be men, we are discouraged from walking big and tall and lifting heavy and fucking women until they cry and drinking whiskey while doing it

diet: our diet is pumped full of thousands of chemicals and sugars that turn us into plump soft fucking faggot crybabies who depend on a sugar rush to accomplish even the simplest of tasks
people should be eating red meats and green vegetables and that's really about it, but the (((CDC))) and (((FDA))) have partnered with corporations that depend heavily on wheats and grains and pushed the idea that these things healthy and meat is bad, even though anything made with wheat is essentially huge block of disacharrides

essentially the "man's man" is dead as far as europe and america are concerned

maybe with enough muzzie refugees raping their daughters and burning their cities they will have enough of a system shock to realize that we're still animals and can't suppress primal masculinity forever

They used to believe they'd go to hell for masturbating

I wonder why

Stop infesting the science board with your baseless political views. At least if you're going to post bullshit, have some decency and try to find studies that might back up your claims

how is anything i said political outside of the refugees part

Source? Otherwise, gtfo brainlet.

One of most common mineral deficiencies in the modern world is Zinc. As it turns out zinc is a critical cofactor to the enzyme(s) that produce testerone.
So either eat more zinc rich foods, supplement, or stop jacking off so much

>retard possessing baseless confidence about hypothetical success in pre-neolithic revolution society, despite having never lived through it

You're shitposting on Veeky Forums and lamenting about how society isn't "manly" enough anymore. I doubt you would have made it to the age of 5 without childhood disease or general lack of fitness offing you.

this is bullshit.

in the past only the strong, rich, succesful men were depicted. and they of course depicted themselves in ways that make them look as powerful as possible.

today everybody depicts him- and herself.

so you have this distorted view of the past, because you think all men looked like a greek statue. in reality, like today, most people were dna garbage, and probably much more, than today. but those people never got depicted.

there is this meme that goes something like this: "born too soon to explore the world, born too early to eplore the galaxy".

that kind of sums up the real issue here. and that is that losers, like op, believe they are losers because they were born in the wrong time. they believe they would be like christofer columbus if they were born earlier. truth is, if they were born earlier they would be useless peasants at the bottom of the food chain. and actually there are people right now that travel to space, but it is definetely not the kind of people that share memes like this. reality didnt change much. if you are capable, you can still be "a real alpha", but truth is most people arent really capable of anything and are really just hear to be the peasants at the bottom.

Did i say i was an exception, faggot?

>having low testosterone
>anytime ever

I would call you a low test faggot but you have done that already

Well, it's not as if the rest of your argument had any basis in reality, so I just decided to attack your gay-ass nostalgic view of the past. Most people would consider the freedom to accomplish something in their life, without having to worry about fulfilling basic life needs 16 hours a day, a blessing.

Humans, like most species of great apes, are social creatures, and success in humans is defined by their place in society, not by some biological behavioral imperative that you think might exist. Quit being a turbo-autist and integrate with the rest of society.

Okay, since you didn't give any sources, this is a pretty stupid thread. Yet, I will hijack your dumb thread to explain how humans could have domesticate themselves!

Basically, being intelligent and sociable were alot more evolutionarily beneficial than being a dumb brute. One experiment that demonstrates how domestication can occur can be found on Wiki,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox

Fuck me you're good. This motivates me user. Thank you. God Bless you.

Top post.

>"born too soon to explore the world, born too early to eplore the galaxy"

Born TOO LATE to explore the world.