ITT: You write your will and final thoughts before departing this world forever

ITT: You write your will and final thoughts before departing this world forever.

your will and final thoughts before departing this world forever.

And then he died, making a joke that wasn't as funny as his life had been.

What a weird observation you made before dying... Who or what was he talking about. And also, what the hell am I on about? *death rattle*

My will not have words. It will be a drawing that depicts a father sitting in a chair watching his children play in the maize

No funeral.
I hope someone, anyone, was enriched by reading my life as an authoritative "how not to" guide.

My will just says "Give my books to Boaz and my writing to Deja."
I'd like my final thoughts to be focused on someone I love. If I ever love someone, I think that would be appropriate. Considering the fact that I've actually almost died I think that's the only thing I would've wished to have on my mind, instead of struggling to not choke on my blood and hoping it all wasn't somehow my fault.

My treasure? Why, it's right where I left it. It's yours if you can find it. But you'll have to search the whole world!

sounds real corny m8

later, dorks

all i ever gave was of myself
all I ever kept was of myself
even as i write, I feel hopelessness from futility
I will be judged

I tried my best but my best wasn't good enough.

The blame lies solely on me

cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort, suffocation, no breathing, don't give a fuck if i yung desu

What is, what has been, what will be

Ultimately a mystery to me

From the Atom, so small

To the largest Galaxy

All it is is what it is

And we are it you see?

So be it, let it be, and after all

Despite the mystery

Brave the fall, when it calls

And don't take it all so damn seriously.

Reddit the post

There's still much I want to do... I want to stay here!

If I could start again I would not, the horror I have been through has left me standing naked to a world that stabs me when I cry.
I am not welcome and I will no longer be staying.

BOOOOOOOO Spooky scary suicide.

At least I have the balls to post something from the heart while you just whine about Reddit.

I have almost nothing of value to will to anyone. Mom can have my iPad Air 2. Beej can have my drug stash.

And in parting, see ya soon for the next round.

YOU CAN TRY THE BEST YOU CAN
YOU CAN TRY THE BEST YOU CAN
THE BEST YOU CAN IS GOOD ENOUGH

Except it's not. Nice try, Radiodead.

Go in peace.

Serve the Lord.

I leave all of my possessions to my sister (the younger one), and all of my money to my mother. The exception is anything formerly belonging to my father, which will be returned to him.
To my family: I love you all more than words can express-- but you knew that already. Anything more I say will just make you more sad.
To my friends: I love all of you. I appreciate you making my life more bearable, and I forgive any slights you made and any annoying habits you had.
To the CC crew: Please go on without me. It's a smaller legacy than I hoped for, but if the existence of this ongoing project is what I leave behind, I'm happy.
To HBO, DBO, IBO, TSD, ETC: I hope you forgive any slights I gave and the many annoying habits I had. If you were one of the ones that slighted me, repeatedly, then honestly, fuck you. I am reluctantly but honestly without full forgiveness in my heart for a select few of you (about two people).
To Dad: I miss you. Please make yourself a better person and give to someone else what you didn't give to me-- not love, I understand that you loved me, but everything that's supposed to go with love.
To my sister and my friends, especially my real-life friends and my CC friends: Please finish my game, or get it finished by some people. The proceeds are to go to my family.
Whichever of my friends that is most amenable to the concept is to tell my story on [insert place or places to be determined later].

I tried so hard
and got so far
but in the end, it didn't even matter

Bullshit!!! I'ts not good enough I need to try harder!!!
I'm not ready to kick the bucket HELL NO, HAHAHA!!!

I GOT TOO MUCH POWER TO BE STOPPING THE TRAIN NOW!!! VROOOM NOW LET'S GO HEHEHE.

So I've died. Cool. Donate any money I have to the local Humane Society, divvy up the material stuff how y'all see fit.

And...don't be sad. Just forget about me and move on. It's not worth it hanging onto stuff that doesn't matter anymore.

Don't forget to feed my cat.

Last post:
>I hate Tao Lin.
Last thought:
>Wait, I didn't leave that window open.

I hope it's the Ave Maria.

But one time I had a near-death experience and my thought was: "I'm going to die from this. How embarrassing."

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

An actual will isn't literary at all. I wrote mine, but can't find two people to sign it because my friends are all assholes. Basically it leaves my stuff to my sister and my friend and prevents my parents from attending my funeral or eulogizing me.

If it is found that my untimely death passes before a reasonable age, let this be my last will and testament:
I don't have much money, so whoever wants USA equivalent to 40 McChickens can have it, honestly.
My things can be evenly distributed to those I knew, in any way.
Be sure to throw away all of the rewards and accomplishments I have received.
All I ask is that you all remember who I was, not what I was.

In regards to my corpse:
"Throw me over the city wall, but not before arming me with a stick so I may fend off the animals."
~Diogenes

Imagine your kid reading that shit.

The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.

In the end, it's doesn't even matter

I sent those transmissions into the void and the only response was static. Perhaps it is the lingering of a dead star. Perhaps the sound of God laughing at me. I've come this far and won't go on. I'll go on...

>implying that he who lives infinitely far away from us all gives a damn about you
Top hybris

I could not bring down the night with my rage. I have no white locks to shake at a runaway sun. Time is a symptom.

I'm not my own.

In the last moments of my life, it was darkness that flashed across my vision. Whereas I assumed my memories of my life to flash before my eyes, this was something unusual in comparison to that: pitch black emptiness, as if the void of time and space was now condensed into the history of a twenty-two year old nobody--a primordial shadow in my mind. It was then that I realized that I had done nothing, absolutely nothing, in my life that was worth a place in man's consciousness. My life was empty, and now I lay empty on my deathbed, where my steadfast companions lay in the form of alcohol and analgesics.

My family will be pitied in the wake of my death, but I do not expect pity for me. I expect my mother reciting anecdotal esoteric eastern mythology to explain it all, and I expect my dad to silently wade through denial. They may have wept for my birth, but will they weep for my death? The death of someone who lived so lifeless, so self-assured in their excuse of a place in life, so complacent with mediocrity?

I will not know. I love them all the same. I hope that I may free them the burden of grief, for my death will be far less tragic than the facade of life I tried to maintain for so long.

I go with the darkness now and forever.