Shit, a qt grill wants to read the prose poetry I bragged about

Shit, a qt grill wants to read the prose poetry I bragged about

But it's shit
Wat do Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

freetexthost.com/b0njr3rb0z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girls have zero taste. Even if it is shit she won't know and it will make her panties wet.

>prose poetry

>But it's shit
>Wat do Veeky Forums
Well you seemed to have learned how to rhyme, maybe write some traditional verse and show her that instead.

You frog people are so predictable and tedious

>prose poetry

>Girls have zero taste. Even if it is shit she won't know and it will strengthen her preconceived notions of you.

FIFY

I hope you are not calling Les Chants de Maldoror shit.

Far from it, it's one of my main inspiration (bar the ego-trip aspects, if that's even possible)
:^)

I write in french. If I wanted to write verse, my autism would force me to try and respect the rules of french versification, which are a pain in the ass. Also OP pic related

Si quelqu'un est intéressé je peux poster des fragments.

Read it anyways, if she's into you she'll like it no matter how shit it is, and if she doesn't like it then she's just not into you (but that doesn't mean it's shit).

Two options:

Write better poetry and make yourself seem like a thoughtful, intelligent artist

or

Give her what you wrote anyway, because she obviously doesn't give too much of a shit about the poetry and is interested in you, you dumbass. It could be the most garbage haiku ever, and its not like she'll go "Wow this is shit LOL."
If shes a down to earth bro she'll try to help make it better, or talk about it with you. At that point you know shes top tier

The problem is that it's seven pages of unreadable nietzschean drug-fueled narcissistic drivel

>a down to earth bro

are we talking about girls withh vags or girls with feminine penises here

>its not like she'll go "Wow this is shit LOL."
She will if she's not a pleb.

J'étais interessé si tu avais ecrit de proper fucking poetry you fag desu

pls no bully my french, conditionnel is a pain

Okay now I'm actually interested, post s.v.p.

LMAOO

>The problem is that it's seven pages of unreadable nietzschean drug-fueled narcissistic drivel

Girls love that shit

Ok camarades, vous l'avez cherché

freetexthost.com/b0njr3rb0z
must admit, I did kek pretty hard

I did end up sending it to her btw

>mfw no one wants to read it
>mfw I assume I don't exist and am thus free

Now top it off with a dick pic. You're unshaven right?

Mon vieux, c'est assez hermétique pour qu'elle hésite entre merde et génie. N'hésite pas.

Et conseil critique : le format est lourd, donne au lecteur quelques paragraphes.

C'est plutôt intéressant. Tu peux le lui lire,ça passera si elle aime la poésie et les métaphores.
Et comme l'a dit , fais quelques paragraphes