Why hasn't Jack in the Box ever gotten in any legal trouble over their tacos?

Why hasn't Jack in the Box ever gotten in any legal trouble over their tacos?

I know there's a whole meme about fast food products not looking like their advertisements, but Jack in the Box's tacos are honestly the only ones that don't even look remotely similar to the adverts.

How have they gotten away with this for so long? How have they never been the target of a lawsuit for false advertising?

For reference, here's what their tacos look like in the adverts.

What's jack in the box? Is it one of those trash establishment in only the most inbred areas like Golden Corral? Ain't none of those in NJ

the rules are as long as it CAN look like that with the ingredients given, then you can advertise it as though it always does

like with burgers, they CAN look like they do if you don't cook the patty, so they just sear it to make it brown and put what is essentially a raw patty on the bun so it looks bigger and more plump

tacobell took it too far with their grilled stuffed nacho though and got into some trouble over it, because their claim was "it can look like the picture if you push all the ingredients to one side"
but ultimately they had to take the item off the menu

They're in every part of the country besides the northeast.

They are grease soaked shit. They used to be 2 for 50ยข

It's like a 50 cent taco. I know you'll probably respond with "but the principle of it", but it can really be expected at that price.
Pic related.

What a fucking dumb comic. I despise people who insist price is the main determinant of quality. This is one of the big reasons I don't respect almost all wine drinkers.

They aint in the south east either

I get that price doesn't equal quality, but there's a limit before it gets so cheap as to be sketchy.
A big steal burrito for 3 dollars is dubious.

>Price is not the main determinant of quality
Unless that price is well below what good raw materials and labor that gives a fuck costs. I'd like to see you mass produce a fifty cent taco that'd blow my mind.

Ahh, OP. I made that same mistake once.
I've learned those tacos are meant for high college students to consume 20 of at once, not for sober people with a job to consume. It's like accidentally feeding fish food flakes to your cat.

NC, SC TN, LA all have them I know for sure

Only drunk or high people order them. They're fucking great tho

I ordered them once and was confused by them. The top is super crunchy, the bottom half is soggy and weird. That and they put the half slice of fake cheese product on it, not even shredded cheese. I wasn't sure what to think so I tried them a second time and after a few bites I threw them away. Never again.

>tfw I unironically like those tacos
They're tasty af and only $1.50 each. Sure, the meat looks like wet cat food, but I haven't gotten sick off it yet.

that's fucking disgusting. toss that grease bomb

New Jersey is nothing but inbred trash

>$1.50 each
They are 2x for $1 mah negro

Is that a slice of American fake cheese in a taco? I hope this company burns to the ground

they're 2/$1 and are fucking delicious, so nobody cares

What you do is buy two with two of their equally shitty burgers and put the taco in the burger

>tfw I order them sober
>tfw I order 10 of them and dip them in a mix of ranch and hot sauce

I can't be stopped.

Jesus that's the price of a GOOD taco even in my assfuck expensive city.
And does it really have American cheese on it? The horror.

And soy meat

>people dont like jack in the box tacos
fuck is wrong with all you pretentious shits?
it's greasy goodness, and if you add them to a sourdough jack combo with curly fries you might just jizz in your pants

I have never had wine less than $6 dollars a litre that was anything less than infused grape juice designed to give you diabetes. Other than that, you're spot on. Most $20 wine is better than the $50-100 stuff I've treated myself to. Most.

I'm a fucking leaf and even I have watched american tv on occasion and caught a jack in the box ad

It doesn't matter because they are so fucking good. Their tacos are the only fast food that I eat on a regular basis, which is like five times a year when I'm really drunk/stoned/high on Vicodin, or any combination of the above. They used to call them Monster Tacos, and I grew up eating them after surfing all day. They are truly laced with God's semen...

The original 50-cent ones are a blend of processed beef, chicken, and soy. The monster tacos are just beef and soy.

>American cheese
>Ketchup
>ON A FUCKING TACO

>What's jack in the box?
Its like a shittier McDonalds that stopped trying long ago, but its good for late nights.

Its like the taco bell of burger places

None in MS, AL, GA, or FL.

that's hot sauce you autist

Nigga this shit is like my White Castle.

So shitty and terrible, but I have to have them.