Jewish world population: 14 million (0.2% of total)

>Jewish world population: 14 million (0.2% of total)
>Jewish STEM Nobel prize laureates: 142 (25% of total laureates)

Why do Jews BTFO every other race in terms of scientific achievement?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11987142/Ethnic-minorities-more-likely-to-go-to-university-than-white-working-class-British-children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude like they like memorize the torah and that shit...
memorizing things that have nothing to do whatsoever with your field makes you smarter XD

Japan effect.

Because they literally count every person with a single drop of Jewish blood. Europeans people don't consider American Nobel laureates with their heritage as one of their own.

Also accelerated natural selection among the Ashkenazi who lived in Europe.

>Japan effect
care to elaborate

Wait. How many christians have got nobel prizes?

The non-/pol/, objective reason:

Jewish diaspora in Europe and America come from highly inbred, yet favorably Germanic/Semitic mixed stock, that has operated in a high achievement culture for centuries now.

On top of this they are very nepotistic and will come to dominate certain domains due to wanton favoritism. Ivy League schools, Hollywood, banking are examples of this. I'm not going to make a judgement call here, it makes sense to support your own, they're just not called out on it.

As the Nobel prize is a popularity contest their influence is demonstrably larger than other demographics.

this only counts for jews in western europe. jews outside western europe do not excel academically.

jews in western europe became so smart because they are breeding for intelligence since 1000 years. the discrimination against jews in western europe forced them to become smart or die, and they became smart.

>Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.
So 65.4% overall.

>non-/pol/ answer
>jews are nepotistic inbreds
what would a /pol/ answer look like?

Well he's literally right, and you would know if you've read any Jewish history.

It's the way it is man. I didn't cast any moral judgement on it.

For some reason I don't know they are simply science fixiated.
I don't like to call it a coincidence but am sure that it's replicable.

Because there are no Jews in third-world, war-torn countries.

Not to mention the fact that Ashkenazi are historically Caucasian converts and had initially nothing in common with the Jews of the Middle East from a genetic stand point.

They own the Noble Peace prize. They gave one to Bob Dylan (zimmerman) there; for literature. It is utterly meaningless.

Same reason as why every race BTFOs niggers in the same thing.

something is wrong with their brains

studies show they disproportionately suffer from every mental illness there is

>WE WUZ ASHKENAZI N SHIEET
>WE WUZ ALSO SMARRT
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf

because muh hall of cost if you don't give them nobel prizes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

also ashkanzi only account for 50% of jews or something like that. the rest are from arab countries so they just as dumb as arabs

>Caucasian
KYS amerishart

Centuries of only the most intelligent Jews breeding will do that, ashkenazi Jews not only prove intelligence is heritable but that eugenics is viable.

Well fuck em

why don't you go ask your friends at your countainment board ?

I've been told by a Jew that when they were a powerless minority in Europe (probably 18th-19th centuries) they married their daughters to the most intelligent men they knew so that their descendants would have higher IQs and more power. In short, they didn't reject arranged marriages that used to prevent Europeans from turning into dumb brainlets.

>suggests Jews are a superior race
>friend of /pol/
Choose one, brainlet

>they were a powerless minority in Europe
>18th-19th centuries
history 101...revisit it...

Muslims memorize the Qurʾān way more than jews memorize the torah. There are loads of people who has memorized the entirety of it. I have met two 19 year olds from Malaysia myself. It's like the first step of a proper islamic education.
>t. Muslim

Butthurt Pajeet that hates White people detected. Sad fuck, your people have an average IQ in the low 80s.

... 2017 is in the 19th century?

yeah dude Bob Dylan, what did he ever do, right? :^)

you're selectively perceiving the past, or a complete moron.

why did hitler want to get the jews out of germany?

protip: it wasn't racism. they were foreigners who owned everything and the germanic people suffered because of it. not picking sides, that's just how he presented it, and it's a valid perception, even if it's not the whole story

>(((Nobel prize)))

>it wasn't racism
it was
and no, they weren't foreigners per se either, they just weren't germans, they were very well assimilated and had lived in germany for a long time

the reason they owned "everything" and were more successful on average is because they were smarter than germanics

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

>why did hitler want to get the jews out of germany?
Because he was racist.

No, little Gunther, Hitler wasn't a Christian, or friend with the Latin race. He wanted the Germ-Nordcuck race to rule the world and that's all. The only religions he respected were Islam and Buddhism.

They were such foreigners that they still fought for Germany in WW1, all that for some manlet to get in power and decide they lost because of them

Jew here. It's mostly cultural. Jewish schools are high quality and have intelligent Jewish teachers. Jews grow up seeing intelligent Jewish adults and aspire to be like them. I remember taking an SAT prep course at a public school and the kids there were dumb as dirt. They couldn't answer the most basic questions and seemed to lack the basic tools of a good education. Perhaps their culture is just so much broader that there is less emphasis on intelligence. The same seems to apply to Asian intelligence. If there is a genetic factor I bet it's dwarfed by the developmental and cultural factors.

Disproportionate wealth

Disproportionate wealth is caused by disproportionate intelligence.

Hitler was a catholic and favored religious studies in school.

No. They got lucky a long time ago because one of them learned how to be rich and only shared that knowledge with other jews. Meanwhile, the goyim spent centuries trying to figure out how to be wealthy. Many of them did make it, but they didn't have the same sense of community of the jews, so their peers didn't catch up with their wealth.

>They got lucky a long time ago because one of them learned how to be rich and only shared that knowledge with other jews.
kek. /pol/ fairy tales.

6 million of them didn't get too smart

>Not to mention the fact that Ashkenazi are historically Caucasian converts and had initially nothing in common with the Jews of the Middle East from a genetic stand point.

literally this

Ashkenazim are white on their mommys side and jew on their daddys

Scholarly traditions are the flower genes are the root.

/pol/ actually believes that the jews' wealth stems from their innate superior intelligence, so that their idea blacks being inferior appear more legitimate. They are literally saying "please see how we are not biased towards whites, we only care about the truth, we even admit that asians and ashkenazi jews are smarter than everyone else!", while in reality they don't know shit about genetics or statistics.

But it does? You don't run banks and Hollywood successfully on nepotism alone. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest mean iq as the result of being forced into banking for centuries.

>proves intelligence is heritable

haha

no you see jews are evil and control the world but at the same time they are a lesser being than say an aryan brother :^) its makes no since that they are smarter than me since i am superior

>Capitalizes "White people"
>Criticizes the intelligence of others

Aw

So Ashkenazim are literally the master race? Was Hitler actually wrong the entire time?

Jews ran banks because they couldn't do anything else. They founded Hollywood (look it up) because film companies on the east coast wouldn't hire them. It's the opposite of nepitism.

The Holocaust happened in the 20th century you daft fuck, why would this even be relevant to the other poster?

Well they def are evil but nobody ever said dey wuz dumb :^)

askekanizm started out when male jews from the levant had sex with southern "italian" women. i say "italian" because they were romans at the time

so i guess you could say the master race is jews + whiteys yes

Well he is right.
Its not pol to state facts
The /pol/ answer would be like 'joos are evul and steel whiteys ssiense'

When are non jews going to get kicked out of academia? Everyone else is a brainlet and should serve the jew until they die. I like how they are finally inbreeding the stock in europe so jews can live with these organic AIs working for them.

Being good at finance doesn't change the genetic pool of a species in a span of 1000 years just like being a good craftsman won't ceate a sub-race of tinkerers. Its called a culture of intelligence.

>you dont run the banks and Hollywood without being smarter than everyone else

Yes you do.

In jewish culture of last two centuries mental work always valued higher than physical work even hard.

Selecting for intelligence over the course of 40 generations within a small population doesn't lead to a higher mean iq within that population?

REALLY?

Tell me more.

Inbreeding to a ridiculous level meaning jews are actually fucking stupid if all that inbreeding only resulted in a 15 point bonus from ordinary white people.

The white genes is the reason Ashkenazis are smart, actual jews in Israel are fucking stupid.

No, /pol/ outright denies their own racial science when it fits their white nationalist agenda. Completely disregard the racial realities.

They come up with excuses as to why Northern Europeans aren't the smartest people.

For example they claim Jews are actually white when any euro heritage they have is actually med.As for Asians, they often say they aren't as creative. Or that they just cheat at their tests.

>Inbreeding to a ridiculous level meaning jews are actually fucking stupid if all that inbreeding only resulted in a 15 point bonus from ordinary white people.
What did the /pol/tard mean by this?

>Med isn't white

you're all over the place

>white genes
>it's different genes that make different races smart
Mostly no.
Also

Read my post again.
Meds are white by real world standards, obviously.

Not by pol and int standards. They are by no means Northern European. A distinction that should have been quite clear from my post in the context of Veeky Forums.

I'm pretty sure it's only a fraction of /pol/ that hardlines the "only golden haired Nords are white" meme

I don't know why people have an idea of the place as cohesive, go over there right now and look at the myriad of contradictory threads and arguments

There is no proof of intelligence being genetically correlated in any race of human, nevermind being able to breed a noticeable change over 1000 years.

Additionally,

"In medieval society, wealth, social status, and occupation were largely inherited. The wealthy had more children than the poor, but it was difficult for people born into a poor social class to advance or enter a new occupation. Leading families held their positions for centuries. Without upward social mobility, genes for greater talent at calculation or languages would likely have had little effect on reproductive success."

But go ahead and provide some evidence if you want to get into this.

Simply because all the race science, politics etc. are just stormfront astroturfing. Which is quite cohesive.
Also it's not as much hair, but eye color obsession with them.

The pol race science for example and many other talking points, basically originate from a source which has shaped the direction in which the board has developed.
Another aspect of it is it's obvious that whenever an 'outsider' makes a pol-tier thread on another board it often comes from those same ideological intentions.

And it really is nothing new. In terms of politically charged interpretation of the IQ data.

And yes, pol is quite cohesive despite not everybody saying the same things over and over again, which sometimes happens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
> to Max Domarus, Hitler had fully discarded belief in the Judeo-Christian conception of God by 1937, but continued to use the word "God" in speeches — but it was not the God "who has been worshiped for millennia", but a new and peculiarly German "god" who "let iron grow".
Yes, good non-Germ, I am a Christian too!

I used to believe it was cohesive until I started actually reading through it myself

It is a lot more contentious than most political forums on the internet I would wager. Have you ever been to /r/politics or /r/the_donald? They are sound board echo chambers

>There is no proof of intelligence being genetically correlated in any race of human, nevermind being able to breed a noticeable change over 1000 years.
kek

Not even gonna waste my time on you friend.

Of course there is a racial correlation. What remains for debate is how much of this is due to race itself or other confounding factors.

And no, obfuscating the argument by trying to re-categorize and divide races along other arbitrary bases is not a valid retort. X group of people is X group of people.

Being contentious is not the same as not aligning around a core of beliefs.

A thread like the one we are having right now is completely impossible on pol with the participants they have over there. I feel it's beneath me to post there. Besides I feel that would be them learning the easy way. Much better for them to come here completely convinced and hyped on propaganda and then see things in a new way. Sort of a longer fall. Because you know, the most excited about the topics make these threads.

And no, I haven't been to those reddit boards.

Alright kiddo, good luck out there :^)

Who's recategorizing? The quote I posted was specifically talking about Ashkenazi jews.

Races are already divided along somewhat arbitrary bases.
Depending on the context.

In an American context a lot of diverse European peoples are the same race. Blacks are black, even though they are actually 1/4 white and quite different from Africans.

This is no good.

Is that from that journalist from Zimbabwe that was trying to convince everyone Nigerian igbos have a mean iq of 110?

Lmao

Nobody is obfuscating. If fewer skilled jewish families existed relative to unskilled jewish families, and there was no upward social mobility for an unskilled jew to become a jew, it weakens the argument that Jews could selectively breed intellegence.

Whites are more European than anything and blacks are more African than anything here (as long as you aren't doing shit like sampling quadroons and labeling them black)

In a large enough sample population the results are fairly general

You can divide things further to be more specific but I don't think that's what people are interested in, especially not here

Show me one study that shows iq is equal across the races from similar SES.

I'll wait.

If you are so smart why do you rely on moralfaggots to achieve anything? Without white people you wouldnt be shit jew.

No.

It's from
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11987142/Ethnic-minorities-more-likely-to-go-to-university-than-white-working-class-British-children.html

Obviously immigrants are naturally selected. When it comes to Indians and Chinese especially.

Also, Nigerian immigrants are quite smart.
This is from an article of his. The primary source is GCSE scores in Britain.

According to Lynn (a literal white separatist) Nigeria has an average IQ of 84. To my mind this is quite high since Nigeria is a total mess. There is room for the Flynn effect there.

Jews have received a lot of consistent push-back in their adoptive countries (ranging from minor to major persecution and discrimination) that the general populations did not have to experience

This could become a selective pressure and artificially create a situation where only the most high achieving and cunning individuals/families could prosper (and propagate)

just speculation

>You can divide things further to be more specific but I don't think that's what people are interested in, especially not here
This is key.

Also, it doesn't matter what people are 'interested' in when it comes to facts.

>Nigerian immigrants are quite smart.
Yes user Nigerian IMMIGRANTS not REFUGEES because you are implying Nigerians are smart.

Who said anything about equal? Intelligence is what it is for different genetic make-ups. Its a negligible genetic trait and it cant be noticeably bred in 40 generations. My claim wasn't that intelligence was equal across all races you daft twat. Even if Jews happen to posses a higher level of mean intelligence, its because they won the genetic lottery, not because they bred it. Lmao. /pol/ awaits you.

Statistical collection and analysis is expensive and requires effort

if there is no value to be gained from measuring every little ethnic subgroup against one another it's not going to happen

You seem confused.

Yep. Not refugees.

I implied their immigrants are smart, which you agree with. I don't really know if they are THAT smart, but could be.

I am speculating that Nigerians too could be smart since their average is about the same as black americans and black americans live much better. The Flynn effect is a fact that everybody (including right wingers) knows it's a fact. Coupled with their country is a mess. It's logical, but I'm not saying it has to be the case.

Thats not speculation, that's exactly what happened. Jews were denied work as crsftsmen and farmers etc, so they went into finance and management.

>I am speculating that Nigerians too could be smart
Your a sheltered white man you really have no clue how subhuman the average african nigger is compared to even a black american.

Waiting for a non-brainlet response

It's speculation on my part because I was making a pretty high level and general statement

I know you can provide a lot of evidence for it, I'm too lazy to do it right now

Mean iq of 115 among an ethnogroup with all kinds of genetic diseases specific to it is merely an example of the genetic lottery?

You're an idiot.

Soon we might be sequencing patient genomes at hospitals.
It's not that far fetched you will be able to identify singular genes in people.

Sequencing technology is becoming cheaper.

Oh, OK. I was just going by their IQ data.

You're actually not saying anything at all.

>Genetic studies have suggested that most Jewish congenital diseases arose fromgenetic driftafter apopulation bottleneck, a phenomenon known as thefounder effect, rather than fromselective pressurefavoring those genes

How many times do I have to school you before you understand

Not him, but founder effect is a possibility with the Jews.

Also it could be both selection and founder effect.
And it could be their genetic diseases are not all that related with intelligence, but I doubt this one. There's apparently some indication they had heterozygous advantage to have a single recessive disease allele.

Though it's just correlations, not easy to show actual mechanisms.