I'm so fucked can somebody please ease my mind because i'm paranoid...

i'm so fucked can somebody please ease my mind because i'm paranoid, i eat a lot of fast food and recently i went to chick fil a and thought nothing of it. Just another sandwich from the establishment but this time it was different, i saw two hairs inside of the sandwich and on top of the bagel i saw what looked to be blood, like a fucking retard i didn't take any pictures of it and the bitch i gave it to just threw it away ignoring the blood and just focusing on the hairs inside the sandwich. so i have no photographic evidence that there was blood on top of the bagel just my word, which nobody believes except people that trust me. i checked all over my hands so it wasn't my blood and my nose wasn't bleeding and the manager said she checked the hands of the employees and said that they all were wearing gloves and none of them were bleeding from the hands. i said okay and left and now i'm worried i have hepatitis because i bit a piece of the sandwich and spat it back out. what are the chances of me actually contacting hepatitis through this experience is there any chance of me suing if i do i feel like my life is ruined

Oh shit! You're gonna fucking die! Please get to ER ASAP!!!

Just get a new liver. Stop being a baby.

not funny, i don't want hepatitis it won't kill me instantly but i don't want to live with the disease that will kill me slowly and be unable to sue because i forgot to take a picture it would drive me fucking crazy and i would probably go back into the chick fil a and wreak havoc

pics or it didn't happen

REEEEEEEEEEE STOP IT, STOP IT NOW

well pepe usually equals shitposter but try eating more fruit

so it's very possible that i will contract hepatitis i'm so fucking angry i'll go berserk at the chick fil a if it's true and go to jail

Hahahaha have you ever had a coldsore on your lip? That's a form of hepatitis you dumbfuck. You already have it, we literally all do. Just throw the sandwich away and move on. Boo hoo, you didn't take a picture. I don't believe you. I'm just bored on my phone answering this dumbass thread

okay but it's just one form of hepatitis i'm talking about more serious hepatitis like c or b fuck you

Your days are numbered now, OP

You probably have a form of super aids

you ate chicken blood and will soon develop symptoms chickenitus, sorry OP

user you're confusing hepatitis and herpes

I'd say pretty doubtful given lack of evidence it was blood (you weren't even positive it was blood yourself). Everyone here will probably just be scaremongering anyway... Bad place for advice OP

Someone's gotta give it him straight. No point in ignoring the inevitable.

it sure felt like blood it was red and went i rubbed it it had a blood type texture what else could it be

say it ain't so, if it turns out i have some form of hepatitis because of a routine chick fil a stop to grab a bite to eat i wouldn't be able to take it

underrated post

I believe you, user. There is no chance you have any form of hep though.

you can cure hep for like 40K now, so worse case scenario is just take out a mortgage on your liver