>they still don't write novels as well as men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bq3yvQkG_3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one writes decent novels anymore

sage and report idpol frog threads

I think you forgot about this guy right here. His prose is top-notch

>born in le wrong generation

Jesus fucking christ I am glad I'm not a woman. Imagine looking around you and all you can see is failure and mediocrity from your own gender, everywhere you look.

Try to name three things that women do better than men. Okay, now that you've thought of three things involving vaginas or secondary sex characteristics, try to think of three things that actually involve character or accomplishment, retard.

Anal

Reproductive strategy

Philosophy

Haha just kidding. Tits

wtf, I hate women now!

Boipussy > smelly girl bumholes

Reminds me of the patrice oneal bit:
youtu.be/Bq3yvQkG_3s

Holy shit pleb, nothing compares to bumping your dick into another dude's prostate

wondering if actually shitposting a lot of hate on women makes them truly believe they are inferior/mean human beings knowing for real they are not.

Formal education in humanities doesn't mean shit, womyn go there because it's simple compared to STEM. Most great writers were autodidacts with rich life experiences, you know, a thing that actually contributes to creativity

>Try to name three things that women do better than men.
conflict solution, emotional support, communication

>conflict solution
>communication

>Imagine looking around you and all you can see is failure and mediocrity from your own gender, everywhere you look.

imagine not constructing your identity around your gender

In theory, but their solipsism makes all of these qualities worthless.

If men have to let women be "equal", they're not equal. Women will never have any interest in anything that doesn't give them social points.

t. has never actually read a female author

>viewing yourself as your sex before viewing yourself as a simple individual
Pleb-tier thinking. It's like the niggers that can't watch TV unless there are other niggers on it

People who at at the bottom of the social order feel a sense of worthlessness and are desperate to feel they are above someone. For many men, this involves making negative observations about women that are largely true, and stretching them to their logical extremes and believing this partial view to be the whole of women.

All women are worthless, though. Try the redpill on for size