What the heck is up with all these advertisements? That fucking nip sold out on us...

What the heck is up with all these advertisements? That fucking nip sold out on us. How much further will 4cuck devolve in the future? One of the last bastions of free speech in the internet is slowly becoming inhibited by advertisement. How kafkaesque.

>One of the last bastions of free speech
oh no, where are you going to cry about women and redpills now.

>i'm so mad about /pol/ i'm going to vent about it on random threads on random boards

you deserve it if you're too stupid to install an adblocker

It's going down the tubes. Don't you know about the backup hangout?

what do you think about that places Veeky Forums board - feels sort of like this one but maybe a little faster

With donation options, pass purchases and now ads Veeky Forums finally has at least some amount income. This is a good thing.

I'm enjoying it. So far it's tried to sell me Slavic girls, Asian girls and Arabian singles.

It's nice posting somewhere without so many trolls.

Yeah it's pretty disappointing. Isn't there enough money to be made between the increased sale of passes and the donations?

I'm glad I bought a pass though. Reminds me of the pre-captcha days

>not using adblock

>I'm glad I bought a pass though
You got cucked m8

For the first time in half a decade my Veeky Forums browsing experience is as it was before kimmo's spam rampage. It's a worthwhile sacrifice.

>Isn't there enough money
It's not about having enough money to stay afloat, it's about milking the site and it's nerds, neets, addicts and mentally ill for all he can. He didn't buy the site to give you a homeless drop-in center.

Post a screenshot please

I originally had adblock disabled on Veeky Forums, to help support them in some small way. Adblock is back on now.

yeah but you can at least be tactful about it

Veeky Forums was a product of love before, and it doesn't seem to be profitable at all. The past couple of months have been exceptionally busy for Veeky Forums and so I think the addition of ads and the donation feature are probably needed rather than just padding Hiro's coinpurse.

Can't if you're on mobile

>Veeky Forums on mobile

What happened to /pol/ ?

I just did though

(((Nothing)))

>he doesn't use clover

If cChan goes down, honestly, nothing will be lost. There are other forums that have better moderation out there, the freeze peach wears thin after someone calls you a nigger for not liking Lovecraft.

Which one are y'all talking about? I've been posting on 4taba. It's a nice site, but the Veeky Forums is still a little slow.

>How much further will 4cuck devolve in the future?
>4cuck devolve in the future?
>devolve in the future
>devolve

I'm not sure if you can tell, but Veeky Forums is pretty much the internet at one of its most basic, primitive, anarchic of states. I'm also not sure that we can devolve very far.

I have my adblocker on mobile and it just shows a big space where the ad would be.

Does the same on my PC even though k have ublock. I hate where this site has gone and continues to go but there simply are no better alternatives.

I have wanted to make a chan for a while but it would be popular for a day or two, if that, and then die like the others.

>muh free speech
read the republic and redpill yourself