Hitler was a better writer than H.P. Cuckcraft. Prove me wrong

Hitler was a better writer than H.P. Cuckcraft. Prove me wrong

He is. He so is. I feel so redundant enough to speak redundantly of his struggles with masturbation.

Hitler is a fucking hero of mine as someone who identifies as redpilled.

One simply cannot help but imagine how wonderful the west would've been now, had he not fallen to degeneracy-enabling cucks.

Keep fighting the SJW globalism and we can fulfill his spirit. He truly lives through our good intentions and love for whiteness.

Deus Vult. Lord KEK wills it

After reading Mein Kampf I have to say that Hitler really is not that great of a writer. Most of it consists of rants with little to no purpose, rambling circular arguments, and nonsense points with no backing. It reads like ravings.

Some of the ideas gleaned from it have relevance, but it's sifting through shit to find them.

Wel, have you even read Cuckcraft? If you haven't, then fuck off. I'm only asking people who've read both, faggot.

I have read Lovecraft. At least his ravings were entertaining.

But really you're comparing someone who wrote horror prose with someone who wrote fascist political theory. It's apples to oranges. If I had to choose I choose H.P. Lovecraft because at least he sometimes managed to be entertaining in his ravings.

>It's apples to oranges

Leave.

>anime reaction image
>using cuck
>shouting SJW
No really, kill yourself. It's obvious you're either underaged or underdeveloped.

At least not everything in Mein Kampf was "cyclopean"

>muh Nazis are evil
>muh Hitler was the boogeyman

It's time to grow up, kid. Globalism isn't everything it's made out to be, not even close.

>It's time to grow up, kid. Globalism isn't everything it's made out to be, not even close.
I never fucking implied this. Really you fucking retarded where are you getting this from?

You have to be baiting. No one is this stupid.

Hitler's political philosophy had its good and its bad points, and overall he is one of the most talented public speakers to ever live.

I don't fucking care about your attempts to create artificial borders of good and evil in political philosophy. This isn't what this FUCKING DISCUSSION YOU CREATED is about. It is about the fucking quality of their writing. The quality of Hitler's writing was poor, end of story. It read in circular arguments and tended towards ravings. H.P. Lovecraft often did the same, but had higher points of entertainment.

However fucking political philosophy and horror prose aren't comparable in writing style as they have entirely fucking different purposes and goals.

God fucking damn you underage twat, I wish I could wring your stupid fucking neck so you don't post on this board any longer.

nice satire

0/10

>le /pol/ is satire meme

We're a movement. And your time will come. The tide is turning, people are finally waking up.

Le Pen, ADF, brexit, trump, etc.
stop your delusional fantasies about your cuck liberal project

>However fucking political philosophy and horror prose aren't comparable in writing style as they have entirely fucking different purposes and goals

Want to know how I know you're baiting me? Your whole stance is based on which one you find to be more entertaining. But what I am asking you is who do you think is the better writer; or, in other words, who has the better prose. You're factoring different aspects of writing like plot structure and genre, faggot. If I wanted to know who could've written a more entertaining story, then I would've asked that. Now, kindly fuck off.

>But what I am asking you is who do you think is the better writer; or, in other words, who has the better prose.
The purpose and style of their writing is entirely different, and prose is shaped by what purposes you have. Comparing the writing and just putting up a "who is better" is reduction in a retarded degree.

If you had to ask purely who wrote better prose? H.P. Lovecraft.

Hitler's writings had no structure, thought, or overall coherence. It was dense in a poor way, obscuring of his point without necessity, and overall read like ravings of someone underfed in a prison cell.

Hitler was not a quality writer. It was neither his profession nor talent.

Your blue pill is showing, faggot.

Take the redpill, idiot

Well gosh darn buddy you sure showed me with your tasty arguments towards the quality of Hitler's prose.

Really, point to a passage of high merit in Main Kampf. Not in ideology, but in structure.

I am disentangling story telling, plotting, etc. from this. If I am to not answer "who was more entertaining" then take your political philosophy out of it as well. Answer purely on the writing.

I'm not talking about his fucking philosphy, I'm talking about the quality of the fucking writing.

Anyone who thinks Main Kampf was well written is an idiot. This is entirely separate from the political ideals inside, which had both its good points and bad. Purely structurally Mein Kampf was purely executed.

So you agree he was great, ideologically speaking?

He had his good and his bad. His points on importance of national unity and identity are parts I liked for instance. Others I did not.

Cuck