So a few days ago I got drunk and on impulse ordered frog legs from a local vendor...

So a few days ago I got drunk and on impulse ordered frog legs from a local vendor. Anything I should do with them besides sauteing or grilling them?

These remind me of my first girlfriend.

Your first gf was a frog?

Yours wasn't?

batter and fry

Ah yes... I also dated only the lower half of a frog for a while there.

I wish it had worked out better in the end for both of us.

Frog sashimi

I used to shoot them as a kid with my buddies and skin their legs take em to his mom and watch her boil them in salt water for like.....1 min or 2 and we watched the legs muscles twitch and shake...pretty cool.... then we dried them off and battered and friend for a short period.

fried.
Also the water was already boiling when we dropped them...they didnt get tough I swear.

I wouldnt boil yours since they are bought and not fresh skinned like mine from a backyard pond. Just batter and deep fry. fucking taste amazing honestly.

Make a smoothie

I fucking hate when I consume too much alcohol and order random cuts of meat.

no dude you didnt fuck up. Its me the country fuck.
Did you already cook it? You should maybe split the hips into individual legs aswell.
do a mixed egg, some slight onion powder, cayenee, prefer real garlic but powder okay. just do whatever like fish bro. its so easy. Im drunk

lighter coating for frog legs Ive seen the better so, the seasoning can be key. Not a pro, just dont ruin good easy to cook meat! Its tender like snake almost its weird.

Also make sure the rectum and tract have been purged. They sometimes cost more...some people notice the taste others dont...you mainly have to worry about this with shrimp and freshwater crawfish....also turtle...some catfish from the mississippi.

That sounds like an amazing drunk mistake

I'm not OP but this shit seriously does happen to me. I'm drinking bourbon now and I'm worried I'll buy shit on eBay. I just changed my password to jibberish so I have to unlock it later. Ordered 20 steel straws for a 32oz Yeti cup last time. I fucking hate straws.

hmmmm...

Thank you

Far better than mine

Literally Ribbit the post

The one on the right is fucking sexy

This

Spicy mustard dipping sauce

yeah I'm oddly aroused and excited too

Seared with salt, pepper, garlic salt, paprika, and cayenne