Would this be a nice gift for a girl who likes Cortazar, Veeky Forums?

Would this be a nice gift for a girl who likes Cortazar, Veeky Forums?

Probably the best if she hasn't already read it.

Yes, cortazar is after all a shitty borges.

Will I get my dick wet?

Yes

No

Maybe

Nice
That sucks

I don't know

Could you repeat the question?

What do you mean?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG
LIFE IS UNFAIR
SO I JUST STARE
AT THE STAIN ON THE WALL
WHERE THE TV'D BEEN
BUT EVER SINCE
WE MOVED IN IT'S BEEN EMPTY
WHY I
WHY I'M IN THIS ROOM
THERE IS NO POINT EXPLAINING

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG
LIFE IS A TEST I MUST CONFESS I LIKE THIS MESS I'VE MADE SO FAR GRADE ON A CURVE AND YOU'LL OBSERVE I'M RIGHT BELOW THE HORIZON YES NO MAYBE I DON'T KNOW CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

And what about this one?
Havent read it but people say it is similar to Rayuela.
Will gifting Ficciones to a girl who likes Cortazar help me get laid with said girl?

I was just memeing you.

I wouldn't doubt if you'd get some bookworm brownie points with said girl for sure.

Is this the malcom song

I hope you are right

Yup

Yup

a)prob she has already read it
b)wont help you get laid, worst case scenario: she'll think youre being pretentious
c)most young women dont like Borges, they find him boring, 'too heavy with obscure references'

id say ask her what other stuff she reads

Posiblemente sí. Aunque tal vez encuentre Borges muy confuso para su intelecto si gusta de leer Cortázar. Seamos sinceros, recién va a leer el libro en unos meses...

Si le gusta Cortázar, cómprale Cortázar: algún libro menos conocido.

Voto por Los Autonautas de la Cosmopista, reeditado este año. Si te tiras el rollo con la temática, es posible que te la pinches.

Well are you attractive?

Well it gets wet when you pee. Right?

Borges won't get you laid. Arlt might, though. But Delmira Agustini definitely will

Yerba mate gourd

I want this mate