What are you guys eating tonight?

What are you guys eating tonight?

>self control

Homemade pizza. It was ok.

Tendies? Fuck you're lucky man

Just finished an order of Indian food (spicy butter chicken, rice and naan bread) a medium size dominoes pepperoni pizza with ranch and 2 leftover chicken tendies with a portion of fries (frozen ones, baked in the oven). Now I am just drinking whisky mixed with chocolate milk.

Triple double crunchwrap with shredded cheese instead of nacho

Baked in the oven until they were very crunchy, almost literally perfect. Had some spicy sour cream to dip them in.

I had some bacon and cereal

Curry pork burgers with arugula, sauteed onions, and a homemade blackberry sauce on potato rolls. Blease forgive the shitty pic.

Got a box of the beef ones in my freezer. So fuckin good

Did up a barbecue steak pizza.
>scratch dough
>scratch sweet/spicy barbecue sauce
>steak cooked rare so it wouldn't come out of the oven well done (came out about medium)
>red pepper
>almost caramelized onion and garlic slices (I like onion flavour, so I about half caramelized them)
>pepperjack, cheddar and Pecorino Romano cheeses
>green onions

fresh asparagus and spinach & cheese ravioli with a cherry balsamic

lasagne w/ a celebrity layer of pumpkin+spinach

and a dry aged cowboy steak

perfection

>celebrity layer

not bad user. i like my steak a little bit redder but that is a respectable level of pink. good boy points awarded

Had some culver's earlier, it was great as always

this was my captcha

it's the star layer, sometimes it shows up and we are blessed to be in its presence.

oh

fuck

yea

Don't get paid til Monday so nothing

These are a guilty pleasure, they taste like crispy tubes with corn and mush inside but they're still so fucking good

No pic but my Nana got chinese food from my favorite take out place we've been eating at since forever.
Kung Pao chicken, some mixed meat chow mein, pan fried noodles (so crispy on the outside), and some big ass shrimps.
And lots of vicodin for dessert because i hurt my neck. Also given to me by my Nana. She's the greatest.

Went out to Buffalo Wild Wings with some co workers
>medium split Chipotle BBQ dry rub and Caribbean Jerk

Fried catfish

looks delicious matey

Leber mit Zwiebeln und Stampfkartoffeln.

How do they make tendies have the batter on it like its already fried but the tendy is still raw?

>whiskey and choco milk
my nigga

lecker

By undercooking them. The batter cooks much faster than the center of the chicken.

I guess that makes sense, seems like the cooking then freezing while its still raw would be a health hazard though

Just had a meatball sandwich.

almost as if someone took Kebab and fucked it up in every single way without changing basic ingredients

That was nearly a sentence.
Good job.

Not a fa of BBQ pizza but that looks really good

yes please.

That is the stupidest fucking presentation I have ever seen. Why not hand it off a fucking hook too?

Thanks, user.

Couldn't you afford to cook it properly all the way through or what?

Go away.

kys

cooking up a porkchop and spagetti right now

Is that a thing?

fucking pig

Good plate of tuna salad with green beans and broccoli.

Lazy saturday meal.

Seasoning?

Rustbelt or Southerner?

when you give up on life, it looks like this.
What part of the ghetto do you live? How many roaches have you seen today?

When was the last time you have cleaned your kitchen? That's just filthy.

The sock on the floor is the most offensive thing to me

finished a while ago kept dancing to music i was playing lol

i may have given up on life but i have not seen any roaches ever. my rule is if i see a single ant i go full hitler and gas the entire apartment and also clean everything up. its been a long winter so i havent seen any ants. the moment i see one my apartment will be crystal clean

How about just keep your place clean all the time and tidy up after you make a mess you lazy shit?

Good shit right here. I haven't eaten yet today, but when I come back it's going to be with these and some eggs.

Are you poor or do you just choose to eat like this?

Just on cheat days
What do you eat for dinner judgy mcjudgerson?

Be honest, user. Are you OK? Your kitchen says you aren't.

I'm a vegan :^)

Literally nothing better than these. Cooking is a waste of time.
Why spend 2 hours cooking when you can get the same (or maybe even better) with 2 minutes in the microwave?

If hungry man meals are better than things you cook yourself you should definitely cook more and eat less frozen dinners.

you didn't answer the question

idc about my stove. it burns away all the bacteria i guess? honestly i havent gave a shit in years

>i may have given up on life
>Are you OK?
the fuck do you thingk
i havent given a shit for my entire life. the only joys i have is gardening and cooking my own food. i have scraped by by finding web develo[pement and advertising ""work"" that barely pays the bills. im going t o college but barely passing my grades. i study a few hours a week but i dont give a shit. i got drunk the moment i woke up |(9am) on cheap jewel osco raspherberry vodka (5 dollars a handle it was on sale). i have never felt motivation, purpose, willingness to live, etc in my entire life. im only alive because its easier to exist than it is to die. the moment i cannot pay my bills i will probably jump off a building. i manage to distract myself with fleeting moments of joy through whatever hobbys i have. the moment i genuinely stop caring about everyting scares me

Not gonna bother. Waste of time for women and faggots.

>the moment i cannot pay my bills i will probably jump off a building
No, user. That is when life gets fun and it's worth it to stick around. Once you hit rock bottom and you REALLY don't give a fuck what happens, you can surprise yourself.

>that fucking stove

Spicy cabbage soup tonight.

masao? hey man how you doing
did that floor ever just collapse on you

xd