Can we make a list of brainlet mathematiacs branches?

We all know that people outside of mathematics are literal retards.
But how about retards inside of mathematics whose poor piss working memory and low IQ lead to studying:

* statistics.
* algebra.
* CS.
* discrete mathematics.

Any more of them?

>chromatic homotopy theory
>higher category theory
>arithmetic geometry

* chaos theory.
* cellular automata.
* knots, braids an dildos.

>cellular automata

Say that to my face fucker not online

Topology
Random Matrix.

Random matrices, because Terence Tao is a brainlet

The Quotient Rule.

It's just a trivial crutch for those that cannot use the Product Rule to its full potential.

I never got why we needed both the Quotient Rule and the Product Rule when one is enough

>The Quotient Rule.
great example of brainlet maths

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.

kek

This is how I imagine people like OP desu.

Kid you just started. Don't be full of yourself because the first weeks of calc 1 are supposed to be a cake walk. Tell me how your cake walk is in multivariable calculus and differential equations class. Math will humble your pride eventually.

Can we make a list of faggots?

* OP
* OP
* OP

Anybody else?

Triggered much?

Why would I be triggered by your love of cocks?

This is 9/10 copypasta tier

You're all acting like this isn't a well-known copypasta. It's been around for months

Brainlets

hahahaha you're such an oldfag, well I've been here for THREE WEEKS aLREADY so HAA!

newfags and literal retards, kill yourselves

Mr 1d

>implying im not shitposting myself

haha look at me guys im such a huge faggot i like to make lists of replies to posts

God, I hate this website.

Category theory

Assmad brainlet detected

Don't we all start out as brainlets?

>Don't we all start out as brainlets?
No.
If your parents are good at math you start with an epigenetic advantage.

[CITATION NEEDED]

The list is in fact a multiset of uncountable cardinality, all of whose elements are equal to OP.

Combinatorics (the king of brainlet fields)
Classical set theory

Any subject that can be done in undergrad

>you start with an epigenetic advantage
But the environment has a much larger effect on gene expression. Many kids of science nerds are mentally-stunted or retaliate against their parents.

Physics