Can someone break how to make good pho down to a retard level for me?

Can someone break how to make good pho down to a retard level for me?

It's pretty much the greatest thing ever made by any culture ever, and I can't pick it up no matter how many times I try.

go to a viet restaurant, order from menu.

there you go, good pho. No fuss, no muss.

What if going outside for me right now implies facing the arctic hellscape that it Southern Manitoba?

I manage just fine in the arctic hellscape that is Southern Alberta. You'll manage too! Just remember to make sure your refugee application is filled out, and dress warmly.

get the bones of 17 different animals and boil them in a giant stock pot with onions and other mirepoix stuffs. skim the foam/fat off of the top as it boils. You need to boil it down until there's only about one bowl worth of liquid in it, so like 1.5 days. Then scoop out the bones and strain it through a cheese cloth to get the veggies/bits out.

Then get a nest of buckwheat vermicelli and soak it in cold water. Once it's softened put it in a bowl with slices of raw meat. Reboil the broth and pour it over the top. Once the boiling broth has cooked the meat you can add your sprouts, basil and green onion.

If you don't have bones to boil I hope you're not opposed to eating neighborhood pets or neighbors.

Heat up some Cambells chicken noodle soup
Squirt some dishsoap in there
Add a raw jalepeno slice
Stir it up, woo la

>Make pho
>Throw it in the trash
>Order some bun bo hue

Stop this pho white people obsession.

more of a bun ba mau girl myself

Are you a foe of faux pho? I like pho and I'm not white.

why type all this out if you have no idea what youre talking about.

op go to seriouseats and check their recipe, everything is exchangable besides the core spices and blackening ginger and onion.
i usually use chickenlegs,oxtail,bones and other soupbeef, youll find asian cinnamon and staranise for cheap in any asian supermarket

you can make phō just from chicken bones and spices, desu. doesnt need to be any kind of a complex broth.

just google 'simple pho' on youtube or something.

although pho, mexican and indian foods are my top 3 rather-eat-out-than-make-at-home just cuz theyre so cheap anyway and theyre 100x better at the restaurant just cause the of the ingredients and time it takes to make a really good broth, which is necessary in those types of eats.

> Albertan

> /pol/ undertones

> stereotype checks out

next level autism

Educate me. I didn't know I was white millennial scum for liking something.

What is bun ba mau and bun bo hue?

Pho is a fucking meme. It's broth with meat and sprouts in it, there is nothing special or great about it.

It tastes good?

>Baylor
Dismissed.
^ woksoflife has a good recipe as well as does cooks illustrated

How many people have you raped?

it takes 50 bucks of groceries to make a week's worth of this stuff, fuck that noise

Why? Because I'm furthering my education.

None. They weren't conscious enough to say no.

It's really not autism you dumbass autistic nigger

>implying I don't order the #57

>lemongrass soup
No thanks. I can go lick a bar of soap in my home.

I was always told Homemade Broth

You have to make a lot of it and let it simmer so unless you got other people in your house I would just get it at pretty much any restaurant.

I had some pho for lunch today, it was fucking good

where da broth

>you can make phō just from chicken bones and spices, desu. doesnt need to be any kind of a complex broth.
yea, no you can't.
Good pho is browned beef stock, and it's very uniquely spiced, so you might freeze or can some when you bother to make a batch. Pressure cooker would be your friend for that quickly. Butmaybe if you need to cheat, start with beef base that isn't heavy on aromatics like celery that isn't so prevalent in asian stock. Then hit the beef base with ginger, allspice (my rendition), onion, star anise, clove, cinnamon, fish sauce.
You can freeze stock with cilantro and onion already in it. Just heat your noodles in it, and I keep a nice thick filet or ny strip in the freezer, which if your knives are sharp you can slice without much of a thaw at all. There ya go, pho whenever you have the mood!

If you want to really cheat and not use rice noodles, you could buy beef ramen and spice doctor that up, but geesh, the noodles are not the same.

fucking leafs

> report leaf threads
> deport leafs
> do not respond to leaf trolling

Is that pho or some Viet version of Tsukemen?

>literally just salty water and shitty beef cuts.

$50 for a week's worth of pho is pretty damn good.

I just use a jar of pho base paste i got from the asian grocery for the broth. Rest is easy.

That's bun not pho you dummy

and coriander, m8

I just fry some thin sliced beef in a pot with ginger, garlic and pepper. Add however much beef/chicken stock and then some bought garam masala spice+extra cinnamon. Additionally some oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame seed oil.

I could do better but whatever. 30 minute vietkong soup.

>responds to what according to himself is leaf trolling

you're suppose to char the onions and anise before you put them in the stock

also you missing the MSG

What's Veeky Forums's deal with Canada anyway?

I never got that meme.

Canadians are the second biggest shitposters on /pol/ just behind Australia. The big difference is how fucking limp-wristed and annoying their comments are compared to the somewhat composed Australian shitposting.

And if you don't think /pol/ belongs anywhere but /pol/ you need to promptly fuck off and end your HRT and then your life.